Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Early Birdy [Moon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Early Birdy [Moon] Empty
PostSubject: Early Birdy [Moon]   Early Birdy [Moon] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Early Birdy [Moon] Tumblr_m65842MCGa1r7oqmro1_500
Melody Jackson

So come play a song for me on
Your beautiful guitar
Got everyone fallin' in love
Standin' there and lookin' special

Melody was in her blue bikini and over were denim shorts and a yellow vee-neck shirt. She was wearing blue converse high tops and had her sunglasses over her forehead. She was planning to have a relaxing day and just chill out. She wasn't really planning to go for a swim today. Just relax. It was eight in the morning. Which was kind of early for Melody. Usually she woke up at eight and got ready at eight thirty and got out around nine. She never took to long to get ready. The only thing she spent a long time was her outfits and hair. Melody always was into fashion. And her hair is so long and thick, as soon as you brush it, it becomes knotty. Melody always got frustrated when that had happened to her. She never had a short temper, but that always got to her. She has patience, just not for that.

Melody sat on a bench near the water and looked at the Sun. She wanted to just run in the water. She wasn't prepared and she knew it. She wanted to run into the water and swim and get her hair wet. But, she didn't. She decided to maybe meet someone passing by, or hang out or even relax. Relaxing would be okay with her. She never needed to be entertained. She never liked being ignored or lonely. She was a people pleaser and people person.

But if I saw you in the pouring rain
The illusion wouldn't be the same
I think you should know
You'd still be strangely beautiful
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Early Birdy [Moon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Birdy [Moon]   Early Birdy [Moon] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Early Birdy [Moon] 2mfn2af
*[Echo Rachelle Flynn]*

Daughter of Hephaestus
"Conversation? W-w-what? Um..."

http://www.polyvore.com/alona_tal/set?id=49140421

Echo felt almost forced out of her cabin. She knew that she had been almost living in the forge for the past few days, and had to go out and do something. Everyone seemed to be so much more tan than her, and her siblings said a nice day at the beach might help soothe her working addiction. Echo had protested, but eventually given in to their nagging.

Walking down the beach in her sweatpants and tee shirt, covering up her black striped swim suit. Her hair was up in a ponytail, instead of in her face and sending curls into her eyes. Scanning the beach, the demigod only saw one other at the sandy haven. Echo didn't know the girl, at least not from a distance. The only friends she really had were her siblings, so most people didn't even know Echo.

Making a trail of flip flop prints behind her, the daughter of Hephaestus walked over to the demigod. "Er, hi ya." Echo said awkwardly, feeling her lack of regular conversations oozing into her mind. The demigod was known to be the quieter type.
http://www.polyvore.com/echos_wardrobe/set?id=45626207

Sorry, bad starting post >.<
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Early Birdy [Moon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Birdy [Moon]   Early Birdy [Moon] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Early Birdy [Moon] Tumblr_m65842MCGa1r7oqmro1_500
Melody Jackson

So come play a song for me on
Your beautiful guitar
Got everyone fallin' in love
Standin' there and lookin' special

Melody looked around. She didn't see anyone. Then she saw a girl around her age. She was wearing sweat pants and a tee shirt. Melody never saw her around camp. She didn't look like anyone Melody had seen. As the girl walked towards Melody, all she did was smile. "Hey. Names Melody. Daughter of Apollo." She said. Melody said smiling. She held out her hand as a gesture for the girl to shake. "And your?" She added.

But if I saw you in the pouring rain
The illusion wouldn't be the same
I think you should know
You'd still be strangely beautiful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Early Birdy [Moon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Birdy [Moon]   Early Birdy [Moon] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early Birdy [Moon]
Page 1 of 1