Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Coming home early(Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Coming home early(Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Aubree stepped into the Starbucks close enough so she could get to camp after her carmel frap. She sighed gently plopping into a booth and looking out the window.She had left her house in NewYork early and her super elite school because her mom had been killed.Finally she had no family left her mom was dead and her dad was a god.She was going home early back to her actual family and even better back to Sirius but right now she was drinking her Carmel Frap happily. She didn't notice someone sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:44 pm

Crystal walked into the coffeeshop. She had convinced Chiron to let her out for an afternoon since it was Sunday, hence promising that she wouldn't cause any of the famous trouble that followed unlucky demigods everywhere. Hmmm... Maybe I could do with a hot chocolate, she thought, walking to the counter. She purchased her drink and decided to take a stroll outside to enjoy her freedom. Then someone sitting near her caught her eye. Was that a demigod? Crystal looked closer. She always had a gut feeling on who were or were not half bloods. Most of my sisters do too. I suppose all demigods do. Feeling curious and deciding to test her instincts, she impulsively sat into the seat opposite the girl, saying, " Hi, you seem familiar, have I met you before?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:51 pm

Aubree looked up quickly her hand reaching for the dagger at her belt before smiling relieved. "Maybe..."She wasn't sure this could be one of her school mates or a demigod. Her first instincts screamed demigod. "Camp?"She took a sip of her Carmel Frap brushing blonde hair form her eyes.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Crystal's eye caught the girl's quick movement and glanced sharply at where her hand was moving to, reaching into her own pocket unconsciously. She saw a dagger and supressed a smile. I was right, I mean, nobody normal carries a greek dagger to Starbucks. "Yeah... Cabin?" She asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Aubree laughed gently pulling her hand away from her belt and back to the cabin. Thrusting her hand out for a shake she introduced herself like always."Aubree Shae daughter of Apollo and you are?" She always liked to add the question at the end. It had always seemed right.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:08 pm

She smiled and took Aubree's hand. "Crystal Frost, daughter of Khione." She sipped her hot chocolate, then asked, " Do you have a nickname?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Aubree smiled. "Nice to meet you Crystal." She then smiled again at her next question. "Yeah I guess you could say that my mom used to call me Aub or Bree and my friends call me Bree."She took another sip of her frap brushing her blond hair from her hair. "Do you have a nickname and what are you doing out of camp?"She knew that was two questions but she was curious.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:39 pm

"Yeah, you can call me Sparkle, or Stal for short of Crystal. " she paused, looking at her hot chocolate. Feeling that it was taking too long to cool, she blew gently on the surface of her drink. A thin layer of frost crept slowly on the cup, melting and taking some heat along with it. "I didn't come out for any substainsial reason I suppose, just wanted a day out of camp." Crystal smiled, then asked, "How about you? Why were you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Bree choked remembering exactly why she was back. "Uhh My mom was killed in a car accident 3 days ago..."She trailed off taking another long sip of her frap. Brushing hair from her eyes she forced a smile.Realizing she did actually missed her mom.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Crystal sat in silence as she took in the information." I'm sorry, i shouldn't have asked. It mus the hard for you. " she said hurriedly, in sympathy. All of a sudden, remembering her family too. We go through this everyday, losing people we love, she suddenly realised. Is demigod life really fun? How can demigods think its a game? Every strike in battle, every flash of a sword, could mean instant death. How many lives have i taken anyway? She questioned herself, going further and further out of point as her mind whirled. Then she forced herself to focus to back where she was.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:45 pm

"No no its fine...It is hard but I guess its a sign super elite schools and living in a penthouse weren't for me..."She smiled gently flicking her hair back from her face and taking another sip of her frap she smiled brighter. "I get to go home to my other family.The one that counts."She sighed gently.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Crystal smiled warmly, "Yeah, we'll always be there for each other, don't worry." she finished her hot chocolate and then sat back, asking curiously, "Do you have any powers?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:47 am

Aubree smiled at her next question. "Nothing special really I'm one of the best healers in my cabin though. Thats what I went to school for... Excelerated schools so I could become a doctor early... I just had to quit my volunteer job also but I always have a job at camp so its fine."She smiled brightly at Crystal. "And do you have any powers?" SHe scratched the area around the celestial broze armband covering her forearm.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:47 pm

"Well... Yes." she replied, " The usual Khione stuff." Then Crystal stopped, refusing to say more. Most other demigods dislikedk her because of her cold powers and her mother, probably her siblings too, every time she described it to them. They were most probably afraid of whawt she would and could do. The only way to for them to understand my powers is to see it live, and they won't find it too scary, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:09 am

Bree smiled lightly. "The usual huh? One of my best friends is a Khione camper. Her powers are a little gruesome. Poor Nevada killed people because of it but hey what can you do when your born with it."Aubree shrugged talking another sip of her cool drink. "I wish I could play a tune on an instrument but I can't. I can sing and heal but no gift of instruments."She laughed gently.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:21 am

Crystal looked at her uncertainly. Gruesome powers? I wonder what's that about. Then she realised that Bree was still talking. "Oh sorry, what did you say?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:38 pm

"I wish I could play a tune on an instrument but I can't. I can sing and heal but no gift of instruments."She repeated again sucking down the last of her Carmel Frap. "I love healing and singing I hate instruments and I love dance. I also am a professional Volleyball player."That was the one thing she was proud of. Her volleyball career. She checked her watch cursing in greek. "I gotta get going I have a shift at the infirmary today. "Nice meeting you Crystal and I'm sure I'll see you around."Bree stood and rushed out her heels click clacking behind her. She turned and gave a little wave smiling warmly and rushing off.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:49 am

test

((Added: Sorry something went wrong))

Last edited by Summer~ on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:49 am

The member 'Summer~' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Cast Spell' :
Coming home early(Open to all) 13

--------------------------------

#2 'Heal' :
Coming home early(Open to all) 5
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:51 am

((Oops, sorry))

Crystal had barely time to notice what Bree was
saying before she practically stood and ran out. Some demigods are...
She paused in thought, searching for a word. Unpredictable. She could not deny she herself wasn't like that though. Shrugging,
she got up and walked out of the coffeeshop, deciding to take a walk around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming home early(Open to all)   Coming home early(Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming home early(Open to all)
Page 1 of 1