Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Coming up the Hill (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green

Green

Coming up the Hill (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:03 pm

The morning sun shone in Faith's eyes as she walked up the steep hill of Camp Half-Blood. It was nine o'clock when she arrived at the bottom of the hill. "9:09." Faith mumbled and continued her walk up the hill. With her book under her left arm, the daughter of the historical muse, put her things down to rest.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:20 am

Andrew Hawkins -

Hawk was jogging up Half-Blood Hill. He left his sword in his cabin but he carried his knife wherever he went. He looked to his left and then he saw a girl. The girl looked like 13, the same age Hawk was. The girl didn't seem to notice him. Hawk was pretty tired so, he decided to rest with the girl. While Hawk was walking towards the girl, he said,"Hi, I'm Hawk! I hear that you're new."
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:44 am

While Faith was looking through her bag for a bottled water, she saw a boy walk toward her. She quickly stood up and studied him. "Hello, I'm Faith." She said a bit uneasy seeing how this was her very first day at camp, well, if she ever gets into vamp that is. "How told you that?" The daughter of Clio asked.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:40 am

Andrew Hawkins -

Hawk replied while he was walking towards her,"Oh that, I overheard some of my siblings talk about a new camper whose name is Faith." It was a sunny but windy day and Hawk didn't talk to girls lately so, he felt a little nervous but he took up a little courage to talk with her and then murmured to himself,"How hard can it be to just talk?!" and then he sat beside her and added,"And who are your parents?"
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:32 pm

She nodded slowly; still a bit uneasy because she hasn't even entered camp yet.. Maybe her father had something to do with it or maybe her mother..who was her mother? Anyway, Faith looked at him and then back at her bag, still searching for the bottled water. "I-I don't know who my mother is.." She answered. When she found her bottled water, she twisted the top off and rook a long, needed gulp.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Andrew Hawkins -

Hawk was pretty surprised by the fact that Faith didn't know who her mother is. Then, Hawk replied while staring at the grass,"Oh, I see... I am a son of Athena and my father's name is James Hawkins by the way. And um... Did you ever get to see your mother?"
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Faith looked at her back, then back at the guy. "Hm..no, I haven't. My father said that she left right after I was born. " she explained and let out a sigh."I thought Athena was a maiden goddess..." She said and glanced at him, then at her bag again. "Wait..her children are ideas right?"
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:25 am

Andrew Hawkins -

Hawk replied,"Pretty much, yeah." He felt like his face was red because he was always embarrased when somebody asked him that question. He took a deep breath and then asked her,"So, how did you come to know that you're a Half-Blood?"
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:13 pm

She wandered why he was blushing, but was distracted by the question he asked. "Hm..my dad told me I was one, but I didn't really believe him." She responded with a slight laugh. "But then he showed me pictures of my mom and him." Faith said with a sigh. "I think she is one of the muses, but I don't know which one." She explained and took another sip of her drink. After she swallowed, she put the bottled water on the ground between them.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:30 pm

Andrew Hawkins -

Hawk saw how Faith put the bottled water between them and then he said,"Mine is a little different than yours. I first met a satyr when somebody pushed him and his fake legs got detached. Then, after sometime I came to him and had a conversation about his hooves and about the things a satyr would have." He started laughing after saying that part and then continued,"After our school was finished that day, we went to my father and explained what happened and he seemed to understand and ARGHH it's a long story!" He said that with a grin and asked,"And as you said you don't know you're the daughter of which Muse, so, does that mean you're unclaimed?"

OOC - Wow, that was my longest roleplay ever XD but full of poop hahaha...

Last edited by Mysterious Boy on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:02 pm

She nodded and laughed some as he told him about how he found out about himself. The warm sun shone on Faith's back as time ticked on and on. A breeze blew, making her hair land on her face. She took her finger and moved her hair from her face to behind her hair. "Y-yeah, I guess I am unclaimed..." She mumbled and looked down at the died, brownish ground that lay beneath them.

Ooc:XD
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:03 am

Andrew Hawkins -

Hawk saw that Faith was staring at the ground and then he said in a light and sad tone,"That's the problem with gods. Not claiming their children. So, as you're unclaimed, you have to stay in the Hermes cabin for now I guess, because who knows, maybe someday your God parent is going to claim you. You never know with gods. And um... Are you planning to stay year-round?"

OOC - I'm sort of new to roleplaying you know... So, you're a pro in RP'ing I guess???
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:10 am

She let out a long sigh." But I don't want to stay in the Hermes' Cabin..." She mumbled and looked at him."And my mother is one of the muses so...so wouldn't.." She sighed and looked down." I don't know yet if I'm going to stay all year. Probably not." Faith said while scratching her neck, lightly. Glancing at down the road, Faith could see something bounding toward them."What is that?"

Ooc- Ohhh no, I'm not a pro at rping
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:15 am

Andrew Hawkins -

Hawk thought the thing which Faith saw at the road was not something dangerous because only few monsters attacked at daytime, most monsters came at night, but when he looked down at the road his eyes widened, and then he said in a fast and urgent voice,"I don't know what that is but it doesn't look happy. So, now just grab your bag and let's run to camp. The magical border should protect us."
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Faith nodded quickly and grabbed her bag like Hawk said. "Sounds good!" She said snatched up her water bottle with one hand and his hand with the other."We have to make it to that tree!" She stated and rushed up the steep hill of camp. You could hear the monster growling as it jumped toward us. "Hurry!" She shouted with fear in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:55 am

"I AM hurrying!" Hawk said with a fearful sound. Hawk didn't get in encounters with monsters much so, he was a little scared. When he and Faith were almost to the magical border, a monster leaped over Hawk, he had read about that monster in a book but he didn't have time to think what was the name of that monster. He picked up his knife and struck it in the monsters heart in mid-air before it could bite Hawk's head off, and the monster disintegrated to a pile of ashes, or something like that. Then he and Faith crossed the magical border and they were safe. His hands were trembling and he was breathing heavily because he had an encounter with a monster after a long time. Then he said to Faith,"You're off to great start in camp, I must say."
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:21 pm

She watched in awe in the broader lines of camp. Hawk, to her, seemed like a hero. "Whoa..." She stumbled back touched her necklace."W-what was that?!" She asked in shock and looked at him. "What am I getting myself into?.." Faith mumbled to herself and backed away from the pile of ashes and the other demigod. "I-I don't belong here..." She started to run down the hill, unsure where she was heading.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:25 am

Andrew Hawkins -

Hawk saw Faith running down the hill and then he said in a loud voice after running after her,"You HAVE to stay here! This is where we Half-Bloods belong and you have to stay here even if you don't like it. I know what you're going through right now but you have to stay here unless you want to get eaten by monsters. If you go far from here more of them will come. So, you come back here or I will have to go with. There is no way you're going to survive there alone."

Last edited by Mysterious Boy on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:32 pm

She covered her ears so that she couldn't hear him talk anyone. "This isn't me!!" She yelled back to Hawk. Suddenly, she ran into another being that seemed to be a goat, yet also human. "What the.." Faith backed away some and ran around the creature and toward a building that seemed to be some type of library. At this point, she really didn't care where she was going as long as it was away from the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:35 am

Andrew Hawkins -

"You can't just run!!! I know that you can still hear me." Hawk yelled as he ran past a satyr who was awed. Hawk thought about asking the satyr to stop Faith but he thought about handling this himself. Then, Hawk mumbled to himself when he came near the library,"Well, if she gets inside the library, she would have to get out of there using the entrance because there is only one place to go inside and come out. Thank the gods..."
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:11 am

As she reached the door, Faith tripped a bit and stumbled into the library. "Shoot..." she mumbled to herself and countinued her run into the building. Demigods were looking at books and talking with one another. "I-I.." She looked to her left and to her right and rushed to go hide in the corner where she might be save.

Ooc:Post at se library
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:38 am

OOC - You mean I'll have to go post the reply in 'The Library' forum?
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:41 am

Ooc: Yep, in the place I posted.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:59 am

OOC - Consider it done... Because it IS done XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming up the Hill (Open)   Coming up the Hill (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming up the Hill (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: