Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Coming home (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nica

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:23 am

after talking to Chiron, I obviously wanted to go check out my cabin. I walk up to the pink girly cabin, with my snake, Gina, hissing at it. I shake my head at her because she was always this way. As I step into the cabin I see a few others " Hi, I'm Moana the new daughter of Aphrodite" Gina hisses more at the other campers " and this is Gina my snake " I say stroking Gina.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:58 am

Matthew Kyle Nash
Son of Morpheus

The little boy walked into the Aphrodite cabin. His friend Danny was from this cabin and he was looking for her. He sees a tall girl with a snake. His eyes wide. "Oh my goodness." He says racing up to it. "Is it real can I touch it please. . . " He is babbling so fast that he's also pretty sure the girl can;t understand him. But he's smiling because one it was a snake!
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
Nica

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 am

As the boy rushes to touch Gina, I get a bit of a heart attack. " Oh my gods, no you can't touch it, she bites." trying to keep the little boys hands of my snake. It was hard the boy was fast, but I managed to keep his hands away from her. Gina hisses at him" sorry but she doesn't like strangers"
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:06 am

Matthew Kyle Nash
Son of Morpheus

The boy frowns "Why not?" Then an idea dawns on him. "Can we be friends? So that way I can touch the snake," He pauses and cocks his head to the side. "What is the snake's name and is it a boy?" He smiles "I'm a boy, I'm Matt." He wants to lean and touch the snake so bad but he shakes his head because the snake might bite him. "Who are you?" He says to the girl, if you want to be friends with someone you had to know their name or least that's what sissy told him.
Back to top Go down
Nica

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:12 am

I laugh " She bites people she doesn't know" I tell the boy trying not to hurt his feelings. " y/es we can be friends, just it might take some time before you can touch her" I found the little boy really cute, but he had to learn that Gina was MY snake. " her name is Gina and she is a girl" I tell him sweetly trying not to get his hopes up, because if he did that would mean a problem. "I'm Moana, but you can call me Mo, i'm a new daughter of Aphrodite" I was glad that I met somebody so fast, that liked me actually, but the Matt was little, but still a possible friend.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:28 am

Matthew Kyle Nash
Son of Morpheus

The boy grins at the girl. "When your snake has babies can I have one?" The question seeming pops out of his mouth so easily even he is a little shocked about it. He shakes his head. "So you're new. I'm new too well sorta." He plops onto one of the beds. "You see sissy brought me from home after my. . ." He trails off and looks down at his black sneakers. His sissy's doing. "Something happened at home so sissy brought me here." He looks at her. 'why did you come to camp?"
Back to top Go down
Nica

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:34 am

I guess I was shocked by the question, because my blue eyes widened a little bit. " Sure if she...umm ever has baby's" I say still in shock. I try to force a small smile for the boy, but it was pretty hard after what he just asked. " Ya I'm new" I say sitting down on a empty bed. " I came here with my friend she is also a half-blood" I tell him, maybe I would even interduce him to her. My fingers start to play thumb war with themselves. " I came because I wanted a change in life" I told him not sure how much to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:42 am

Matthew Kyle Nash
Son of Morpheus

The boy tilts his head to the side. The girl seemed just as shocked as he did. He mentally pats himself on the back. her friend his friend oh that's right DANNY! He stands up and looks around for the 5 year old daughter of Aphrodite but she's nowhere to be found looking at the older girl he figures until Danny comes and arrives she would be worthy of his time. "Change in life? You mean like you were going down one road the 1st time you needed to make a right now your going up?" It was something like that. Zaria's face appears in his head 'Mattie I need a change in life I was going down one road the 1st time and i made a left now I'm back at that road and I'm making a right' He smiles at the girl. "My sissy needed a change in her life too, Mo."
Back to top Go down
Nica

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:10 am

Matt looks as if he was waiting for somebody, somebody he though might be coming soon. I wonder if the person is my sibling. Hopefully i'll get along with this person, but for now I put it in the back of my head. " Yes a change, sure my old life was great, but I lived in a island, I sort of need to be free and well i'm living yet again on another island" I say, I never really did anything bad except be a brat sometimes, but still a change is a change. " If your sister needed a change she must have had a good reason, better then mine"
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Matthew Kyle Nash
Son of Morpheus

The boy tilts his head to the side. What was his sister's reason for change. . . She was really quiet about her early years at Camp or his early life really. He sighs. "Island like Hi. . . wa. . ." What was that word. The little islands Hawi or Heiw, Hawainan. . . He furrows his little eyebrows. 'Hawaii? Those islands, sissy tells me there are not many in our Home." He stares at the girl. "You lived there? Your so lucky sissy tells me it never rains."
Back to top Go down
Nica

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:45 am

I crack a smile at Matts attempt to speak Hawaii out. It wasn't a hard word, but for the little kid it must have been. " it's Ha-wa-ii" I say each consent slowly so he would be able to speak it. I raise an eyebrow " She told you it never rains, well it's just the oppiset, it never stops raining, but the weather is nice"
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:55 am

Matthew Kyle Nash
Son of Morpheus

He smiled. He had only lived two places, Home and Camp and well while both places were nice he wondered what it be like to live on the ocean with a beach not the camp beach but a real real beach with surfers and pretty girls like the ones in the older boys magazine (XD) where the girls weren't wearing a lot of well anything really. He smiled at Mo. "Did you go to the beach often? Ddid your snake like the island?" He wonders slightly did Gina not is that another reason they left.
Back to top Go down
Nica

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:03 am

Remembering home made me sad. I missed everything about it, but it was time for a change, a change I needed. I loved how I spent my free time on the beach or in the mall. I loved the feeling of the cold water against my skin. I missed the good old days when Alaska would constantly get in trouble. " I practicly lived on the beach. We had a beach house, and I spent a lot of time there surfing and swimming and scuba diving." I stop before I go on about how much I miss home. " Gina was OK with the island, she didn't mind she doesn't like the water but the island was OK for her" I say nodding my head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:13 pm

Matthew Kyle Nash
Son of Morpheus

The boy is still wondering when he could move to his own island but then a thought dons on him He had seen other kids talk with there pet. Like the Nix, Nyxi, Nyx kids did with there pets. "Can you talk to Gina like my uncle can talk to his dog?" He thinks that talking to snakes would be the coolest power at Camp. He sees red eyes glint from underneath another bed and very quietly he asks "Do the monsters scare you?"

By "uncle" he means older Nyx kid named Coal.
Back to top Go down
Nica

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:30 am

Talking to snakes wasn't a power that children of Aphrodite had, shouldn't the boy know that? " No I can't, though i sort of get it when he is hungry"I tell him and then why would he ask me if monsters scared me? Sure they did why wouldn't they. " Yeah they scare me a bit, Why" I ask seeing to red eyes under the bed " Oh that's why"
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Matthew Kyle Nash
Son of Morpheus

The boy very slowly begins to slide towards the girl. He has a plan. "Okay Mo here is what we should do. YOU should start walking towards it and i'll stay back here in case it escapes you and Gina. Kay?" He looks very serious.

Zaria Jordan Nash
Daughter of Morpheus

The girl walks into the cabin she is sure she saw her brother disappear into. She knew he was searching for his fiend because she was the one that told him to go look for her. She grimaces as she walks into the pink sparkly cabin but stops short when she sees him talking away as usual. She hears his plan and grins better to let him get it out now. The poor girl probaly didn't realize what hit her until now.
Back to top Go down
Nica

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:25 am

I do as I told just with one minor change. I grab a knife out of my jacket and hold it in front of me for protection. I was really scared out of my mind and wished nothing more than to dissapere. " what know" I ask
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Matthew Kyle Nash
Son of Morpheus

The boy stands determined. "Just start walking closer." He sees her pull out her knife and he frowns. Sissy still wouldn't let him carry his own sword. He stood up on the bed behind her. He hoped it didn't get past Gina and Mo.

Zaria Jordan Nash
Daughter of Morpheus

The girl herself slipped her sword out just in case what ever was under the bed was bigger then even Matt and the girl knew. She silently begins at approach them. Lets hope she wouldn't be needed.
Back to top Go down
Nica

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:02 pm

The closer I get to the thing the more scared I become. I didn't what tot do I was totally panicking. Gina Hissed at whatever it was, and I knew she didn't like it. " Quite Gina" I scold her.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:47 pm

I was pretty sure I had posted SORRY NICA

Zaria Jordan Nash
Daughter of Morpheus

The girl was a little shocked when she saw the snake around the other girl’s neck. But she knew that because Matt hadn't run away in fear and because he was asking for her help now in this situation, that the snake was probably alright. She inches closer. All the thing seemed to need now was a good enough disturbance like something banging into the bed, a yell. . .

Matthew Kyle Nash
Son of Morpheus

The boy stood up on his tippy toes peering over the girl's shoulder. He was excited, scared, but excited. What could it be? He glanced around the quiet cabin and spotted a girl. A very familiar blonde girl. "SISSY!" He yelled and that was just as the thing decided to reveal itself.

Back to top Go down
Nica

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:09 pm

I heard Matt scream someone's name, the girl he calls sissy. I whip my head around to see a blond girl. "great timing Blondie"I say glaring at the girl and turn my attention back to the monster under the bed, but it was gone. I start to panic, there was a lose monster and it was all that girls fault"Thanks now we have a monster on the loose" I say gripping my knife.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:53 pm

Zaria Jordan Nash
Daughter of Morpheus

The girl races over as soon as the thing get's released. 'I'm so sorry.' She sends a dissaproving glance to matt. "You shouldn't have done that." She looks at the girl. "I'm Zaria not blondie and where do you think it went?" She asks. She may be blonde but she resembled a Athena kid more then the bubbled headed inhabitints of this cabin.

Matthew Kyle Nash
Son of Morpheus

The boy eyes widened in fright as he saw the thing escape. 'No Mo!" He yelled when he saw her bend down to look. The monster was gone. 'We need to find it.' He says just as Sissy decuided to walk over. She introduces herself to Mo and he rolls his eyes. "We need to find that thing now!" He says. He was scared like really scared of what it could be.

Last edited by Arty on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nica

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:20 pm

I didn't care what the girls name was or who she was. I just roll my eyes and say "whatever" but the mean glare doesn't wash away. I was angry at her for letting thatthing run loose in my cabin. I was scared to no end and I could sense Gina's fear as well. "Blondie is right we have to find whatever it is" I say refusing to call the girl by her name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (open)   Coming home (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming home (open)
Page 1 of 1