Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  Empty
PostSubject: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Penelope let out a deep, long sigh. She threw the door to the cabin open, hearing it bang against the back wall. "Honey! I'm HOME!" she hollered, allowing her voice to ring through the cabin. She saw the untidy cabin and her jaw dropped. "William Michaels! This cabin is an absolute mess!" she called. "Mom, calm down. It's not like you have to live here, after all," Johnny pointed out, picking up his mother's bags. He placed them on a nearby, empty bunk and heaved a sigh. This was the place he was raised. Until his age was sped up, that is.
"Is that a Penelope I hear?" a voice called from outside. Penelope spun around and let out a squeal as she saw her old friend Aurora again. Aurora! It's so good to see you!" she exclaimed, embracing her old companion. Xanthus had already found Penelope's old bunk and made a perch out of the lamp on the night stand. Penelope smiled, feeling at home once again.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Wesley was returning from whereever. "Penelope, love, wait. I can't carry all my bags at once." Wesley nearly died trying to control his bags.
"You are a priss," Roxanne stated, walking outside. "Seriously, I could do that in my sleep. PENELOPE. AH. Hi." Zan, said smiling. This was going to be a good week. Uncle Hades had only given her a week. Which meant she had lots of unfinished buisness to attend to. And avenging was going to talk place.
"I...have nothing to say to that, Roxanne." Wesley stated curtly. He never particularly got along with that...thing. He personally thought she was trashy. But, he would never say that to her face. Mostly because she'd kill him.
"Aunt Penelope, it's so good to see you," Will said, rushing out of the cabin with tearstains on his shirt from earlier. No big deal, right? Just crying over a girl. That was normal.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Penelope grinned, hugging her sister. She had heard the news that Roxanne was granted a week, which is what motivated her to drag her family to visit. The daughter of Zeus turned to her husband and smiled. She planted a kiss on his cheek and patted his shoulder. "It's only for a week," she promised. She then turned to Will and smiled. She tried her best to completely embrace her nephew, but he was just too tall and bulky. She looked up, reaching up and ruffling his hair. "How's the little cabin leader doing?" she cooed. Johnny had risen from his seat, hugged his aunt and patted his cousin on the shoulder. He noticed the wet shirt and he frowned. "Hey dude, you okay?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Treston smiled walking into the cabin, Destiny was perched on his back, half excited to see her brother, half to lazy to walk. Once Treston enter the cabin he dropped Des onto a bunk and greated Zan with a small and a hug and sat on his old bunk. His large frame taking up most of the bed. "How did I stay on these things for 12 years?" He asked himself. Destiny had not cared for being dropped she was to busy trying to gather her sisters inculding Aurora, in a huge hug. Happy tears nearly spilt over the rims of her eyes. "I've missed ya'll so much, I'm stuck here with pretty just Will now!" She laughed and cried together.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Will gave a weary smile and whispered, "I'll tell you later."
"I know..." Wesley sighed. "I'm going to die." Wesley never really cared the camp itself and was ecstatic when Penelope and he had moved out.
Roxanne saw Wesley's distaste for her and was over it in a flash. She punched him the chest semi-playfully. "How you doin', boy?" She chortled. Wesley was her favorite kid for picking on. She used to take lunch money from guys like that. Strike that, she still did take money from guys like that. She occasionally paired up with a dead Hermes kid and stole money from Charon in the underworld.
Wesley fell back on the ground, sprawled out. 'Man, this is just like lunch when I was younger...' he thought. 'At least I wear contacts now.'
Zan greeted Treston with a pounce as she jumped on him and sat on his chest. "Hey. Long time no fight."

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:26 pm

Aurora smiled, watching everyone interact. Because she was one of the "outsiders" that married into the family, like Wesley, she didn't include herself in as many conversations. However, she slowly made her way towards Treston and Roxanne. "We're married now, you know," she said, flashing a wide grin. Her teals eyes danced as she silently wondered how her old friend would react. She probably wouldn't be surprised.
Penelope bent down beside Welsey and smiled. "Come on, you have to admit you like being back here a little bit. It's where we met, after all," she pointed out, poking him in the stomach.
Bellinda burst into the room, throwing her arms into the air. "I heard the coolest kids were back!" she shouted, wiggling her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Will's eyes widened. As if one heartbreaker wasn't bad enough. He smiled weakly as he excused himself from the group of people. The tears were filling up quickly in his eyes and threatened to fall. Will jogged around the cabin and found a tree where he could sit and cry.
Wesley sighed. "I suppose you're right," he said kissing her on the cheek quickly before getting up. "You're always right..." he muttered with a chuckle. Wesley picked up his bags and set them inside one at a time.
"Oooh." Roxanne waggled her eyebrows and got off Treston. "Be safe." She said into Treston's ear. She grinned in a devilish way.

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Bellinda frowned, watching Will leave as soon as she arrived. She glanced around a moment before she jogged after him. She found him underneath a tree. "Hey...I thought we were past this? I thought we were friendly again," she said, her brow furrowing. She plopped down beside him and shook her head. "If it makes you feel any better, I did like you. A lot, actually. But Likos was always there for me. He's my best friend, still is. But I don't want you to be upset, Will. IT wouldn't have worked out anyway. We're both horrible at relationships," she pointed out, attempting to lighten the mood.
Penelope plopped down on a bunk, letting her legs swing below her. "Well, now that we've all greeted eachother, now what?" she asked everyone. Her grin widened and her eyes lit up. "We should go out on the boat! Like old times!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands together.

Last edited by Angel on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Maddie walked into her cabin, and rushed to the pile of people. "Hi!" she greeted, wearing a big smile. It made her happy just to think she'd ever be with her friends and family again, and now she was. Maddie looked at all of her half-sisters and grinned. They were going to have tons of fun together. Penelope, Des, Zan - she was overwhelmed with joy. The small human stuck in between her arms wriggled her way out, and sat on the floor. Kelsey was basically the only kid at CHB who stayed a kid. She shouted, "Hello!" She walked around the room, but stopped once reaching the shoes of a tall guy. "Greetings, other campers," Sam said, flashing a dazzling smile. He ignored Kelsey as she began to explore the Zeus cabin. Bella, one of the girls Sam's had the pleasure to flirt with, fled the room, followed by Maddie. Shirtless Sam just started to socialize with everyone else.

The teen found her ex sulking by a tree, Bella beside him. She saw them conversing, and Maddie rethought approaching him. Maybe they just needed to be separate for now. She walked forward a bit, but stopped. Madie waited until Bella might leave to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Treston rolled his eyes at Roxanne and smiled up at Aurora. He wanted to do something alittle speical while they were at camp, and would ask her about it later, but for now he enjoyed being back with familey, He sat up and pulled his down to sit beside him. Watching the other's talk he felt bad for Will knowing this must be more then alittle nerve racking for him and it was like under all the smiles from everyone else there was dangerous currents in the air. Destiny's smile got extremely large as her pupils were larger then normal apperently she had manged to reach a sugar high, however it was just now starting to kick in well. Outside the cabin Colby had heard news of old Zeus members back, including Zan and was making her way out when she noticed a rather large person behind and tree, he wasn't seen but felt. Her shadow powers stronger in this time of year and she didn't even bother to walk but shadow traveled, popping up beside Will. Her soft kind smile said she pretty much knew. "Hey." She felt another person approaching but didn't say anything. She guess if someone came she could leave but she didn't really wanna leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Will couldn't speak. "It's not just you..I love her. I shouldn't have let her go... I'm so stupid." He sobbed harder. "I'm so stupid...god, I love her so much." Tears were streaming heavy down his cheeks. "I'm scared to talk to her, too. I know I've only got a week with her so what's the point?"

((Zeus kids are so dramatic. Like their father. xD))

A hot guy walked in. Zan perked up like a dog after bacon hit the floor. She looked him over. Then her gaze drifted over to Penelope. "Who's that?" She asked, pointing to him.

Will looked over at Colby with red-tinged eyes. His nose was all stuffed up and red, too. "And other thing...I'm so unattractive when I cry.." sobs wracked his chest.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Carly poked her head into the Zeus cabin, waving at the few people she knew. "Um..Hi..I'm looking for Will?" she said, her voice cracking a bit. Penelope's eyes widened at the sight of the girl. 'Is that...' her thoughts trailed off and she pointed outside. Aurora looked over at Penelope, who was just as stunned as she was. "Is everyone Will's ever loved coming back from the dead or something? Holy crap.." she said, watching Carly leave.
Carly saw Will sobbing under a tree and her heart broke. 'Does he even know what happened to me?' she thought, wincing. She had died in the battle at Camp, though did anyone even know? Did they believe she left? She wasn't sure. She hesitated a moment when Bellinda saw her. "Son of a..." she muttered. Bell rose to her feet, marching over to Carly. "What the hell are you doing here? You left and then you come back? Now? Of all times?" she hissed. Carly recoiled at the girl's words. "I...I don't know.. I died in that battle a while back. I just sort of..woke up. I didn't know what was going on, but I remembered everything that happened. And..." her voice trailed off and she shook her head. She pushed past Bellinda. She had to see Will, she just had to. "Will.." she said, playing with some of her black hair.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Sam could hear the words coming off of tongue. Plus, the pointing helped him focus on her. He walked up to the crow-haired girl. "Hello there, lovely," he said smoothly, wiggling his eyebrows. "Sam, Sam Dender. At your service."
    Maddie heard every word coming out Will's mouth. Tears were streaming down her face. Maddie felt that now was the chance she had to talk to him. Get him back. She stepped out of the shadows to see another girl who's played with his heart. Carly. And this one wasn't just a simple relationship: it was the one that broke off her and Will. What killed her. Now the tears rolling down her cheeks weren't of sadness, guilt. They were of anger. Carly twirled her hair, and Maddie sighed. She had her chance earlier, but now it was gone. The other girls crowded the teen, and Maddie wanted to be the one who was holding his hand and telling them to lay off. But she was the girl off to the side, creeping their conversation, too wimpy to build up the nerve to even say hey to him.

Last edited by Birthdaycake on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:33 pm

((WHUT. ))

Will looked up, the whites of his eyes not even white anymore. His eyes now bulged. "Gah...Carly. What're you doing here?" He whispered. "Why did you leave me?" He asked getting up. His voice was hoarse from so much crying. He cleared it loudly.

Zan smiled flirtily at the handsome boy in front of her. "Hey." She replied, her voice deep and sultry. She hadn't had someone real to flirt with in ages. "I'm Roxanne."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Carly's eyes widened and she shook her head vigorously. "I-I didn't leave you! I was dead, Will! I died in that stupid battle! I shouldn't have gone out and fought...but I did anyway. It was so quick. I didn't even feel it. I didn't even know anything happened until I was standing in from of Charon in the Underworld. And then I woke up this morning in my cabin, like it was all a bad dream. I was here, in my body, even though I'm supposed to be buried in the cemetery. I don't know how, I don't know why. But I knew that I had to come see you," she said. Her eyes were pleading for him to believe her, though whether or not he would, she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Will's eyes widened. "Oh..." he said softly. Tears still streaming down his face, he walked over to Carly and gently took her face in his large hands and kissed her on the lips. 'God, I've been dying to do this..' he thought to himself, making the kiss just a bit deeper.
Roxanne excused herself for a moment from Mr. Sexy-pants and she slipped outside to see what was going on outside. She grinned when she saw Will kissing Carly. "WOOO!" She yelled something crude, too. "That's how I roll.." she whispered with a happy grin.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Colby had frowned and patted Will on the shoulder, hearing someone approach she left with a silent wave reappearing in the cabin. "oh hey.. hmm... not exactly where I was trying to end up." The teenager said peering over the railing of a top bunk. She looked down over over Aurora and Treston. Her long hair was thankfully pinned up so they were not greeted with a curtain of hair. "Des! What is this!" Colby asked seriously at Des who was eyeing the new guy her sister was already flirting with. In her hand was a large bag with everything from sugar cookies to hersy kisses. Destiny was still more fouced on the guy. Treston looked alittle bored really, "I knew it take less then a hour for someone to have a break down." He mumbled under his breath. "Poor Will though, its like the worlds out to get him today." He said towards Aurora. However his words were lost once he saw his new actions "Nevermind"

Last edited by Colby on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:02 pm

"Wait, where are you going?" Sam asked the girl, and followed her outside. In front of his face were two lovebirds getting jiggy in front of a tree. He clapped for the guy, congratulating him on getting it on.
    Maddie watched as Will and Carly had a little scene. She wiped away her tears, and tried to regain her pride. As Zan stepped outside, Maddie knew she had to quit it. Maddie walked up to her half-sister, sighing lightly. Her face was clear of the "I see the first day we're back, some of us are a little "in the mood"," she giggled out.

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Carly sucked in a breath through her nose when Will kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling her heart flutter like it used to. Would she be able to stay alive? Or was this not permanent? At the moment, though, that didn't really matter. She reluctantly pulled back from the kiss and looked up at Will with a smile.
Penelope followed the crowd towards the door and saw the scene unfold. "Ow-ow!" she called, whistling as loudly as she could. Bellinda gave a snort of laughter and made her way inside again. At least things were sort of back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Will pulled away from the kiss. "I'm so glad you're back..I love you." He said resting his forehead on hers. Will's cheeks were still a bit wet. But he was over it. He heard the calls and ignored them. Knowing they were from his mother and aunts. He wrapped his arms around Carly's waist.
Roxanne looked at Maddie and sighed, "Dude. My son sucks. I know." She patted Maddie on the shoulder. "We're still on for shopping, right?" She asked. "I've got the money in Will's drawer." She offered.
Wesley smiled at the lovefest going. "I feel like bursting out into a love serenade." He admitted with a chuckle, "Must be the Euterpe in me."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.    I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm coming home! [The Return of the Zeus Sisters and Freinds] OPEN-- To Colby, Music, and Roxanne.
Page 1 of 1