Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Coming Home {N I C O}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Coming Home {N I C O} Empty
PostSubject: Coming Home {N I C O}   Coming Home {N I C O} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:05 pm

"I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun
I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she's the one..."

Coming Home {N I C O} Img-thing?

ALEXANDRA CAMERON DASHWOOD | 16 | APOLLO

~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~

Alex dropped her duffle bag on the bunk she had for many years and sighed. It was good to be home, that was definitely true, but 'studying abroad' for a year took a toll on you in a homesick kind of way. She really did miss this place- the archery range, the nice beach, but most of all, her friends. Though a lot of them were not year-round campers, therefore they were gone, Lex still loved all of them and longed for company. In the cabin at the moment, she was the only one. With another small sigh, she started to take her posters of 1D, Cher Lloyd, and Lady Gaga out and begun to pin them on the walls.

Though she was very tired, Lexi still looked good. She had on a "Every Day I'm Shuffling" shirt with bright yellow skinny jeans. She was also wearing a Cookie Monster hat, aviators, and mismatching Converse shoes {One was green, one was orange}. She planned her outfit this way, and yet, it somehow all worked. Her braces were finally taken off too, so her smile was much nicer. She was holding her 1D poster with one hand while tearing off tape with the other, when, unbeknownst to her, someone walked in and saw her.

~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~ | ~~

"...Hold onto the feeling, and don't let it go
'cause we got the flow now, get outta control..."

"I wanna stay up all night and do it all again."
Back to top Go down

Coming Home {N I C O}
Page 1 of 1