Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Home sweet home (Sor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Home sweet home (Sor) Empty
PostSubject: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Levis Gibson

I swing the door to my hut open and stare at the bare walls with nothing to illuminate them. I hated no power. the campers got power, and they weren't perminate residents. We don't have so much as a candle, but no way I'm taking that up with Chiron. No way. I do hear a rustle outside my hut so I can't help but check it out. Most people wouldn't even talk to me. "Hello?" I ask somewhat intimidated by what might be on the other side of the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Nadia Gisling

I had been out in the deepest parts of forest just being alone the way I liked it, my hair had ruffled a bit in the light wind as I sat in the grass against a tree. After a few hours I decided to go see if Levis was home. I had my journey there and once I came upon his hut it seemed like he heard me, "It's just me." I called out softly and then walk inside his hut. I came over and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Levis Gibson

"Oh, hey babe."I say shocked by her sudden appearance at my door step. I give a squeeze in return, before kissing her forehead. "It's been forever! And you live forever away! What is it? three huts?" I state smiling. "We should seriously do something though. It feels like it's been months."Despite the fact that I knew it had only been a week, I thought I'd express that it was a while. "You want tea or anything?" I offer. at least we had wood stoves to cook on. That was a nice renovation Chiron added in recently.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:13 pm

I smiled as he greeted me and I listened to him speak. I laughed as he exclaimed it had been forever and I lived oh so far away. "So heart breaking." I said teasing him. He said we should do something and I nodded my head in agreement. "What should we do?" I ask looking up at him with a small smile, I didn't care what we did. "Tea would be nice." I state letting him know I'd like some.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Levis Gibson.

"OK then."I say lightning the stove, and putting some water on to boil. I only had one kind of tea so the selection was slim. "I don't know what; we should do something though, and I really don't care where."I could be kinda.... no really indecisive when it came to stuff like this. I wanted her to be happy, so it was really up to her. "First we need to decide on of off campus I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:02 pm

When he began boiling the water I sat down at the table for a moment. It was wooden and the groove in the wood was unique. "Anything would be fine." I said mentioning it, he didn't really make the choice of what we did but most times I didn't either, which made times like these complicated but we still got along. "Maybe off campus would be fun." I say with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Levis Gibson

"Alright then. Movie, dinner, or stroll?" I say those were really the only options if we were going on a date. There was a whistle from the pot and without thinking I take it off, and get two cups out. "Hot or cold?" I was running off of memory right now. This was just what I had always done, so there was real reason to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:26 pm

I thought about our choices and decided I liked the movie or a stroll. After tossing the two around a bit I decided what I wanted to do. Before I could answer he asked if I wanted my tea hot or cold. "Hot." I said and then looked over his way. "Perhaps we could just go for a small stroll and then go see a movie?" I proposed the idea, if we really wanted to we could do all three but I wasn't up for a dinner right now anyway, we could save that for another time.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Levis Gibson

Alright, that sounds great." I hand her the cup and sit down. "But what's the hurry? we don't have to leave now." I smile and look at my girlfriend. She was great. The best part was she was a nymph like me. I tried a relationship with a mortal once. It didn't really work because she aged and I didn't. It was kinda ridiculous. I take a sip of my tea, before speaking again. "So what's been happening."[/i]
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:58 pm

When he sat down and handed me my cup I mumbled a thanks softly. I then held the cup in my hands and felt the warmth. I brought the cup up to my mouth and took a sip of the tea and set it down. "No rush." I say with a smile, and then looked up at him. "Well I was watching the half bloods again." I say blushing shyly. I had loved watching them, I was so interested about them and embarrassed for that sometimes.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Levis Gibson

I smile a little bit at her. "Why do you enjoy watching them? I don't believe you can value your life as a mortal... Not like I mean an offense to demigods." I look at her from across the rickety table. It was hard not to love her. She was beautiful.

~lack of muse... Sorry~
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:32 pm

~It's fine~

I smiled back. "I just think it's neat how they have powers and talents and to see them train and use them interests me" I said and then look at him. "I don't have much reason why I enjoy watching them I just do, I'd go up and talk to them but that's too frightening. I'm shy and some of them can be impatient." I said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Levis Gibson

"It's no doubt they're interesting. But we're the gods; not them. I sigh and take the last sip of my tea. "I'm not so sure they realize that." She was shy of them? I never understood why nymphs were. I talked to the them all the time. I also put them in their place all the time. Mostly by cutting myself so they can see the Ichor. That intimidated them. " Do you mind if we see the movie and then take a walk? It seems a little bit more rational."
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:11 pm

"We're nymphs, Levi." I say looking at him, it was true though, we weren't gods we were just nymphs better yet dryads. I knew that Levi was able to talk to the half bloods, that was great for him but sadly I wasn't like that, I just seemed to stumble over my words a lot around them. When he asked if I mind if we saw the movie first and then took a walk I shook my head. "I don't mind at all." I say smiling. "It's perfectly fine what ever works."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:02 pm

Home sweet home (Sor) 12828610

Levis Gibson

I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid
To take a stand, to take a stand
Everybody, everybody
Come take my hand, come take my hand

A large smile grows on my face when she says it's fine. That would be when I asked her."Alright then. I'm ready to go when ever you are."I tell her physically. Mentally I was already working out how to ask her. I didn't want to be over powering. I had finally got it worked out. I stand up from the chair to slip on my sandels. They were kinda noticeable in a crowd because they were made from vines alone. It'd probably give more people foot cramps for weeks, but for a nymph like me, it was heaven in a shoe. "Ready to go yet?" I ask in a sarcastic impatience.

We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just letting you know that, you're not alone
Holler if you feel like you've been down the same road
Back to top Go down
Sorella

Sorella

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Home sweet home (Sor) Bd300f35b97f256c4df08bda10a2a667

I looked at Levi and smiled as he said he was ready whenever I was. I finished off my tea and got up and put my cup in the sink and rinsed it out for him. I then laughed as he asked if I was ready to go. I came over by his side and kissed his cheek. "I'm ready to go now." I say and take his hand in mine and smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (Sor)   Home sweet home (Sor) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home sweet home (Sor)
Page 1 of 1