Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Another Home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:00 am

"Wow," was all I said when I entered the cabin.

I was tired, but was still shocked at what I saw. I noticed the books, and the many blueprints scattered everywhere. I'm going to love this place, I thought.

"Hm, anyone home?," I asked.

I dropped my dirty back-pack on the ground by the door, and looked around.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Faye was moving books from her bed so she could take a nap when a girl entered the cabin. Faye loved meeting siblings so she walked over to the girl. "I am. Hi , I'm Faye. Welcome to the library I mean Athena's cabin." Faye said offering her hand to the girl.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Maddison stumbled inside the cabin. There was Faye taking to some other girl. She was probably new.
" Hey Faye! Hi. I'm Maddison."
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:30 pm

I noticed a girl cleaning off a bunk. She came over to me and introduced herself. So did another girl.
"Nice to meet both of you. I'm Skye," I said.

Faye and Maddison...nice names, I thought.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:57 pm

I was on my bunk listening to IPod and I heard someone fall, I think. I sat up and saw three people standing in front of the doorway. I took my earplugs out, turned off my IPod and climbed down my bunk. I noticed that two of the three were Faye and Maddison. The other however, I did not know. I walked towards them and smiled. "Hey guys!" I said. I looked at the one new girl, and smiled. "I'm Katro Ville." I said holding out my hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:29 pm

I shook her hand, pleased to meet so many nice people. I smiled, and said, "Hi Katro, I'm Bella Lopez."

The girls were very pretty, and they seemed to share my eye color.

The world of demigods was going to be interesting. And I had only just begin to discover it.

Last edited by Skye on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:35 pm

"Well pleasure to meet you Bella Lopez. Welcome to Mom's cabin." I said with a smile. I backed away taking it all in. So many people in just this week, I thought. I breathed in and out calming myself down. I suddenly remembered I had left my laptop open on my bunk. "Oops! Sorry, I'll be right back!" I said as running to my top bunk. I quickly climbed on, saved my book, and slowly climbed back down. "Sorry, I was reading a book. If I don't close it then it'll disappear." I said walking back. "Plus, I was making a strategy too." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:10 am

The girl went to her laptop. She explained she was saving a book.

"What book were you reading? I like reading... It was the only thing that kept me optimistic while traveling after..." I swallowed hard remembering Gabriella. I continued, "My friend was killed."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:14 am

"Oh! I'm sorry!" I said with hurt in my voice. I smiled as she said she liked reading. "Uh, just a defensive book." I said rubbing the back of my head. I looked at Bella, and smiled towards her. "Don't worry sister.. you aren't the only one here with.." My voice broke. I quickly whispered, "Dead loved ones." I tried not to show the pain in my eyes, and tears behind me eyes. So I instantly turned away and wiped my eyes. "Sorry.." I said as turning back around.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:26 am

I put a gentle hand on her shoulder. I knew how much pain most of the campers had gone through.
"It's alright. When Gabby died, I cried for weeks. When I found camp, it was sanctuary. And I'm thankful for that," I told her quietly. I realized my Spanish accent leaked through my tearful words. No one could know I was an illegal immigrant...
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:31 am

I felt the comfort as my sister put her hand on my shoulder. "Thanks.." I said with my voice trailing off. "So, if your new what things have you learned here yet?" I asked as walking back to my bunk. I grabbed my knife off of my calf and threw it right besides Bella's ear hitting the wooden frame of the door. I smiled and walked to the door, to retrieve my knife.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:42 am

"Nothing really," I said. "I've fought a few monsters while traveling... A hellhound included. So, I'm pretty good with a sword," I said triumphantly. I unsheathed my sword from my scabbard. I never let it leave my sight.

I gripped the leather handle, it was worn and dirty.

On each side of the blade, it had the words, "Stay Strong" engraved. One side in Greek, and one side in Spanish.

(In Spanish, Mantente Fuetre)

(In Greek, μείνετε Ισχυρές)
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:50 am

"Sword from Mom?" I asked as walking to my bunk to grab my sword as well. I walked back towards Bella holding Lizul. "Amazing weapon she is I say." I said with a smile. I took the bronze blade out of her socket and examined it with delight. "I saw we should have a duel sometime sister." I said taking a look at Bella who was too admiring her sword. I gripped the handle and pointed it at my sister playing around. I started to laugh, then sheathed my sword and latched it back onto my belt.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:08 am

"I don't remember. I was 6 when my dad told me I was a demigod. Dangerous decision for him," I said. "He gave me the sword, but he never said who it was from. I left home after that."

Her sword looked deadly, or maybe that was just when she pointed it at me.

"A duel sounds... nice. I'd like that," I added with a small smile.

I sheathed my sword.

"So, any free bunks?," I asked. I went back to the door to grab my backpack. It only carried a few books, some mortal money, drachmas, a few necessities, and a picture of dad and I.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:12 am

"Well there's one below me I think. Just walk around and if you don't see anything on that bunk, then that one's free." I said with a smile. I watched as she walked to the cabin door and grabbed her back pack. I slowly went back to my bunk and grabbed my laptop and began to read the defensive book once more. "If you need any help just call my name! I'm going to be listening to my IPod." I yelled as putting my earphones in, and turning on my IPod.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:31 am

Katro went back to her bunk to listen to her iPod. Gabby had one of those. I then remembered she had given it to me. I found a bunk under Katro's, and dropped my backpack on it. I found a book on the bed, and took out Gabby's iPod. I began to read it the book. It was about Athena's history, written in Greek. I read pretty fast, and before I knew it, I was done with it.

I turned the iPod on shuffle. A New Day by Celine Dion played. My eyes closed as a few silent tears slid down my cheek. Tears of joy for a new beginning.

<><><><><>

I wake up, and decide to explore the camp. I turn my iPod off, and put it in my pocket. I leave my backpack on the bed, and take my sword with me. I remember being told there was a barbecue happening. I walked out of the cabin, ready to mee other campers.

Last edited by Skye on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:23 am

Maddison had heard that the new library had been made. "Hey Bella! Wait up!" she yelled, "Do you want to go see the new library?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:03 pm

I was walking around the camp to get my blood pumping. I was just about to take a jog in the woods. Around the Athena cabin I saw Bella and Maddison. "Hey guys! Nice to see you awake Bella!" I said with a grin. I had my back pack on, so I ran over there sounding like a big hiker. "Did I just hear something about a new library?" I asked with wide eyes as coming into their conversation.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:40 pm

"Ya Katro. I haven't seen it yet and I was wondering if Bella wanted to come with me. Do you want to come too?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:40 pm

I was quite shocked that she even asked me the question. Without answering my sister's question I ran off to the common areas looking for the new Library. I entered the Library panting, my eyes full of delight. Shelves filled the Library, with books. All different types, thick, old, new, all kinds! "Oh my gosh.." I said with my voice trailing off into space. I walked everywhere admiring everything.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:54 pm

"I heard about the library. I'll heck it out later. Thanks for the offer, though. I want to see the barbecue," I replied.

I continued to walk off to the barbecue, hoping to meet new campers.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:11 pm

(I'm going to use different and add some new characters of mine while we're RPing.)

I was sitting cross-legged under the tree. I felt about twenty people's presence around me, but they weren't disturbing me. I had Truler at my side looking around. My eyes were closed, and I listened very closely to everything. The wind blew into the forest making the tree's go back and forth. I slowly heard someone coming my way. Truler started to bark, but I quieted him down with a pet on his back. Then he just layed down on my legs and I went back to my meditating.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:17 pm

"Okay." Maddison went to go see it anyway.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:24 pm

(Anna, I have a topic in the library if you want to join it)
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:00 pm

OOC: Okay, right now I'm at the barbecue talking to someone new. So, I'll go there after I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Home   Another Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next