Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A new home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

A new home Empty
PostSubject: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:11 pm

"Hello?" I call uncertantly into the cabin, "Is anyone there?" Suddenly a gust of wind blows across my bar arms, and I shiver, rubbing the bow and arrow charm that I'd gotten from someone I met in the frost one day.... I'd been standing there for what seemed like 15 minutes ( but was probably only 5) when someone stuck their head out of cabin

Last edited by bean161 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:33 pm

"Erik?" Lu called her brother from her bunk, while he was using his headphones laying on his bunk"Erik!" she spoke louder to get his brother's attention.
"WHAT?" he took his headphones off and looks desperate to her sister. Then she looked at her again and saw a sadness in her eyes. He sighted. "whats wrong, Lulu?
"someone's there" she pointed downstairs, where a shadow was standing "maybe a new member, don't you think?" he shrugged his shoulders
"we are new too, so?". he was going to put his headphones again but his sister jumped in his bunk and looked at her brother. "maybe we should help him" His brother sighted and stood up. "Okay, lets go" and took her sister by the hand. When they went downstair they saw the person "um Hi" said Erik "I'm Erik Collins and this..." she looks at her sister but she was already streching out her hand "and Im Lu Collins, do you need any help?" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:08 pm

" hi ,Im Archer, Archer Fielding," I said but I didn't return the smile, not yet. " I ran away. The head told me to come here. Can I stay here?

Bean161
-------------
Livia Malcolm the Athena girl with way too much energy
Quell Malcolm Athena's quiet son and Livia's twin brother
Archer Fielding The sly Apollo girl
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Oh sorry that last sentence was supposed to be Archer talking
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:58 pm

The siblings looked at each other. They were new too, so they didn't know if they can let enter new members while the cabin leader was not there. "it's the right thing to do Erik" Her sister's voice sounded in his head and he nodded. They smiled at each other.
"of course, man" Erik patted Archer's shoulder.
"We can show you your new bunk" she pointed upstairs "it's right up there, just follow us" the girl smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:29 am

"Thanks a lot," I say and the slightest trace of a smile appears on my face. I bring my bag to the bunk that the girl, Lu showed me. I flop down on the mattress a once, it had been so long since I'd slept on one and I immediately started to drift off but I forced myself awake. "Oh, one more thing, the gods and goddesses of Greek mythology, they're real?"

Bean161
-------------
Livia Malcolm the Athena girl with way too much energy
Quell Malcolm Athena's quiet son and Livia's twin brother
Archer Fielding The sly Apollo girl
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Lu was on her bed right now, she sat on it and nodded slowly, she was not sure about anything, she was new too but she always knew that there was something missing, like something was not complete "yes they are and i'm as confused as you are right now. Erik and I" she pointed to her brother which was playing some video game on her laptop "just found out a day ago. Our mom always told us that our father was, well, out of this world" she chuckled "but we never reallly thought that he was not human at all" she shook her head "Hermes told us that we'll be safe here, when no monster can trace use" she shrugged "and here we are"- she smiled a little. "what about you? what your story?"
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:08 pm

You mean my dad is Hermes? Anyway I ran away from the orphanage my mom's dead." I tell Lu.
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Lu looked at him shooked then she put her hands on her heart "i'm so sorry" she whispered and her brother looked at both of them
"so you don't have any idea about who your family was?" Lu elbowed him hard.
"Erik! how can you be so stupid?" she frowned at her brother and then looked at the girl "i'm so sorry Archer, my brother can be so..."
"handsome, intelligent, perfect, hot?" he smiled to her sister with satisfaction. She rolled her eyes
"i was going to say ANNOYING" then she looked at Archer "well, there's a possibility that your dad can be Hermes, the messenger god but there's a possibilty that your dad can be another god" shrugged "he is supposed to claimed you as his daughter soon" the girl smiled "but you can stay here till that happens"
Erik smiled too. "yeah, you'll be fine" he get a pack full of chocolate cookies "cookies, anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Thanks a lot, I haven't had someone be this nice to me since I was 4, since my mom died," I tell them accepting the offer of cookies. It was really nice here, I thought. "Can I just stay here? Like not go to school or anything, I mean like a lot of kids are here when school's* still in session"

*(public school)
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:29 pm

"Any time, darling any time" Erik winked and laid on her bed with his hands on his neck and his headphones on.
Lu rolled her eyes
"He's always like that, Archer. Don't pay him attention"

"I'm hearing you, Lulu" said Erik
"No you aren't" she chuckled and add "and don't call me Lulu" she gave him an angry look and looked normally at Archer. "i think you can, a lot of campers decide to stay her instead of going to school when summer's over" She shrugged and felt her brother behind her.
"That's what i told her" He hugged Lu tighlty "to stay here forever but she is too nerdy and want to go to school and have homework" he made a face. Lu started laughing
"oh i am not! get off, Erik!" she gave him a friendly push and he sat on her bed in front of Archer.
"So where are you from?" he asked Archer while chewing a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:40 am

"I used to live in north carolina," I tell them after finishing my cookie, "so what do you guys do here?"
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:44 pm

"south carolina sounds great" said Lu whith a smile while his brother was chewing a cookie and said with mouth open "never been there" Lu gave him push and look at the girl "we are here for the summer" said lu
"too dangerous to be at home" nodded Erik
"especially with or new stepfather there" she made a face.
"but it's cool" erik shrugged his arms "it seems like a new place to be and both siblings smiled
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:18 pm

I came into the Hermes cabin after my daily job at the beach. I had my shirt off with sweat running down my chest. I opened the door and found three teenagers standing in the hallway. "Whoa!" I said as wiping my head with a towel. I then noticed they were newbies. I slowly walked over to my bunk and took out my dagger of my calf. I gripped it and smiled at the three. I saw fear in they're eyes thinking, that I was going to throw it at them. But instead I just layed it down grabbed another Nike blue-green shirt from my chest. "So, guys talk or what?" I said with a smile. "Hi, I'm Devin Millsvil, Son of Hermes." I said as walking towards the three. I whistled and Millin came to my side smiling and wagging his tail. I held out my hand to the three, hoping for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Bean, every post has to be at least four sentances long.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:51 am

"I'm Archer," I say quietly to the guy standing in front of me. I then back quietly behind Lu to let her do the talking. I let Erik's words settle in on me, and I realize what he means. My face must have had an odd expression on it because Erik was stairing at me. "Sorry I just realized that i. never have to go to school again," I say and watch Lu look at me funny. " The kids tease me for being different. I have ADHD and Dyslexsia and I'm an orphan. I also have my colors. The head told me that all demigods have ADHD and Dyslexsia, so you see colors too right?" I ask with uncertanaty in my voice. The. kids always teased me for having those things, and nobody else seemed to have them so when I found out I was a demigod, I'd assumed all. half gods had those problems. now from the strange stares I was getting I wasn't so sure

" Hi, does anyone want to sword fight?" I ask looking at the group of four standing in front of me. "New girl?" I ask the young girl standing behind another.

Last edited by bean161 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:56 am

Just keep RPing please.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:26 am

OK
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:45 am

"Yeah, I see colors too man. Your not the only one." I said with a smile. I looked over to find yet another girl standing in the doorway. "Sword fight eh. I would, but I'm kind of tired right now. Come on in, and introduce yourself!" I said as waving a hand to motion her into the cabin. "So Archer, do you like camp so far?" I asked as leaning against my wooden bed frame bunk.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:38 am

Quell is a boy.

"Hi. I'm Quell Malcolm, Athena's son." I say holding out my hand to the new girl. " OK.I'll just find Livia to sword fight," I turn to Devin. "You both have Synesthesia? wow, their a lot of people here who have. My little sister Selinia does to,"

"Hi. I'm Archer." I say to the boy Quell whose name was a dark blue black with thin strips of white on the outside. " You see colors too? What color is my name? To me it's the color of leaves, red and green and orange. camp is fun so far, but I just got here so I haven't done much." I say to Devin in one breath."

sorry I've got to go. I'll be back later
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:47 am

"Well I think if your the son of Athena, you should find Katro Ville daughter of Athena. She's a real piece of hand with swords I would say.." I said with a smile. I leaned against the wooden frame of my bed a little more. "Oh man.." I muttered as watching Millin tackle to me to the ground. "Millin.." I said as being licked on the face. "Have you taken a tour of the camp yet Archer?" I yelled as slightly shoving Millin off of me.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:04 pm

" Katro, Katro," I muse, " oh, I know her. She's one year older than me." " No I haven't," says Archer from behind me, " Can you take me?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:18 pm

"Well she would be a great help to you with sword fighting." I said with a smile. I carefully pushed Millin off of me making him jump onto my bunk. I stood up brushing off the dirt Millin had just gotten on me. "Sure, I'll take you. Let me just get my daggers.." I said as walking over to my locked chest. I grabbed my two bronze daggers and latched the two onto the belt on my calf. "I'm ready.." I said as walking over to the cabin door with Millin rushing out.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:34 am

Should a start a topic in the arena? "Lets go," I grab by sword and sprint out the door as fast as my legs could carry me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new home
Page 1 of 1