Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A New Home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlyssEvermore

AlyssEvermore

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:08 pm

"Hello?" I said, walking into the cabin. My cabin now, I suppose. I hated being the new girl, and here I was, standing in the middle of a strange cabin with nothing but a duffel bag for company. "Anyone here?" I asked again, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Livia Malcolm:

"Hi" I say, " I'm Livia Malcolm and welcome to the Athena cabin! If you have any questions just ask me even thou--"

Quell Malcolm:

I reach from behind and put my hand over Livia's mouth. "Livia, does it ever occur to you to shut up?" I ask her. "Sorry, my sister is such a blabber mouth" I turn to the new girl. Livia, (who i made mad by stuting her up) storms out of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:22 am

Faye walked into the cabin drenched in sweat. It was very hot outside and training happened in every weather. She walked in and noticed a new camper. "Hi ya! I'm Faye, your um half sister." Faye said. Her gray eyes gleamed with happiness, she loved getting new siblings.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:35 am

"Faye, meet Riley Blackwell, our newest camper," I say and the back up to my bunk to read some more about roman architecture.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:59 pm

~ make sure every post is at least 4 sentences long :)~
Faye smiled and offered her hand for a handshake. " Why don't you take a bunk? There's a free one right above me if you want." she said smiling. Faye walked over to her bunk and plopped down in the pillows. "I hope you'll enjoy it here." she said.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:21 pm

"Yeah, just avoid my sister Livia and our half brother Keller and you'll be fine" I say sarcastically from my bunk trowing down my book. "I'm bored," I tell them defiantly, "Riley, would you like a tour of camp?"

OOC: if you do than I'll start a topic in the cabin quart yard.

Bean161
---------------
Livia Malcolm the Athena girl with way too much energy
Quell Malcolm Athena's quiet son and Livia's twin brother
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:27 am

~Nah I think this is just fine but ask Alyss~
Faye grabbed some books on Greek mythology. The first one she got was one written in Greek, not English. Faye loved just touching up on her mythlolgy to prove she was smarter than people.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:14 pm

"Faye, would you like to come?" I ask, feeling bad that I left Faye out.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:26 pm

~4 sentences bean. Don't want any mods/admins coming after you do you?~
Faye looked up from her book. "huh? Oh no thank you. I have to be somewhere in a few minutes anyway. Go ahead have fun!" she said waving goodbye to her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:13 am

" Bye Faye," I wave, " I think I'm going to go see if anybody from the hermes cabin wants to sword fight. Riley, would you like to come?" The new girl seemed distracted. "Riley?"

Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:07 am

I walked in the cabin and saw a new face. YAY NEW HALF SISTER!

"Hiya! I'm Adella. What's your name?" I asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home
Page 1 of 1