Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hephaestus kid coming up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

Hephaestus kid coming up Empty
PostSubject: Hephaestus kid coming up   Hephaestus kid coming up I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:42 pm

I walked up to see a hill and saw the sign. "I finally made it" I sighed. When I was just about to step in I was pulled back. What pulled me was a monster and I had no clue what it was. It was fury and huge and looked like a dog. I fought it off with my hidden blade, but it was no use. "Help!!!!!"I screamed.

Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus kid coming up   Hephaestus kid coming up I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:45 pm

I was walking near by when i saw this monster attack a kid, "I'm coming"i run up even with only one arm to use because the other was in a cast i could still fight pretty well ,i took out my soword with the sun and the moon on it and run up to them
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus kid coming up   Hephaestus kid coming up I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:50 pm

I see a girl coming close with a sword. I fought it off and stabbed the thing with my hidden blade. I got away from it and yelled, "What is that thing!?".
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus kid coming up   Hephaestus kid coming up I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:54 pm

"Its a Hell-hound" I fight it and stab it in the paw.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus kid coming up   Hephaestus kid coming up I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:00 pm

"What the whats a Hell-Hound I don't get this why are all these monsters been following me I don't..." But before I could finish I passed on the floor from shock and lost of blood since he attacked my stomach.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus kid coming up   Hephaestus kid coming up I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:02 pm

I stab the monster in the head and it turns to dust, i run to him and pick him up.

Last edited by Christmas Halo!!!! on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus kid coming up   Hephaestus kid coming up I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:05 pm

OOC: Hes a guy and I think he needs to go to the infirmary
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus kid coming up   Hephaestus kid coming up I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Occ:yah i'll post i run him towords the infirmary

I start to run towords the infirmary with the new kid i didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus kid coming up   Hephaestus kid coming up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hephaestus kid coming up
Page 1 of 1