Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)

Go down 
+6
swimmer28
Lord Sheogorath
Doctor Who
fergusonAKAfergs
Prince Hawk
dean
10 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) Empty
PostSubject: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Standing tall in a full silver Greek armour was Jesse. Next to him burned big amounts of Greek fire. A savage smile on his face and many shields and swords were in crates next to him, all crafted by the hands of knowing Hephaestus children, some of the swords among the strongest there. He twirled his sword and fires blazed with his every move.

He waited for the other children of Hephaestus to arrive. They would. Soon. They were preparing and training for battle. There was a battle coming, a big one, towards New York City and ultimately Olympus. The Realm of the Gods would not fall. Camp Half-Blood would not allow it, they were powerful, especially together. The Ares cabin was one of the biggest Cabins, the undiscovered talents of unclaimed and minor god children tied everything together and gave them an edge. Their enemies didn't know what they were playing with. Alas, what they were playing with is terrifying. They invoked not the wrath of one immortal being but the wrath of countless half-immortals.

If Olympus fell, so would CHB and there was no chance in Hades that any camper would give up their home. Not one hell of a chance.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:47 pm

I walked into the arena, fully suited up with my armour. My swords were both in their sheaths. I looked around and saw that there werent very many other campers here yet. I took a seat on a bench that was nearby.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:51 pm

I ran into the arena after a fellow camper had told me all children of Hepahaestus were to report there. "Sammy Ferreira, here!" I said as I walked into the arena. Only one other camper had arrivd and was sitting on one of the benches. I made sure I was holding my celestial bronze sword and sat down at the other end of the bench feeling different in full armor than just the usual jeans and a shirt.

Last edited by FergusonFergsFergalicious on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Axl
I entered the room hands in my pockets. I stopped. Fire and weapons filled the room. Alone boy was standing in the middle. 'The weapns can wait' i thought 'weve got bigger issuses to solve'. I walked to him stopped hands on my axe some had said i looked like a barbain with it. "Axl Rose here" i said
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:53 pm

"I'm not a fighter,"I mumbled to myself. "Is it required that I have to do this? I don't feel like getting myself killed."

I walked over carrying my pair of gauntlets. The right gauntlet had a pair of celestial bronze claws and the left one had a grappling hook in the left one. I sighed, I'm really not in the mood to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:12 pm

(( I will post every 4 posts, so once 4 posts have come after me I will post, of course if I am late, just keep going))

Jesse smiled as everyone started arriving. He smiled at most and raised an eyebrow at Taylor, "If you don't want to get killed you have to train," he said simply, a dry undertone in his voice. Fire leaked from his fingers and fell in the floor sizzling before dying out quite quickly. He would wait for at least 4 more campers before beginning the session.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:55 pm

"But I'm not one to scatter ashes," I said. "Metaphorically speaking."

"Pyrokinesis... Nope, I'll end up burning down the house."

"I'll be sitting on the side lines if anyone needs me," I said, walking over to the sidelines. I don't have armor, just some gauntlets I made.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:50 pm

I was new to this cabin, so I just did what i was told to do. I arrived in armor and with my sword that I hand crafted myself. I hoped it would be enough for what ever we were preparing for. Jason Shaffer reporting for Training, sir. I hoped that would suffice as showing some respect toward our cabin's leader. I was clearly hoping for so much that day.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:30 pm

I stood up and began to pace the perimeter of the arena, Waiting for the rest of the cabin to show up. Fire sparked from my fingertips and harmlessly fell to the ground, dying. This happened when my brain was thinking.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:42 pm

He walked into the arena and saw others from the Hephaestus cabin and he tightened his armor straps. Lone's hands went to his tomahawks where they rested on his hips. He went and sat on a bench and waited quietly, never being a big talked. Besides that point he looked up to Jesse "Lone Hawke reporting for training."
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:03 pm

I sat on the sidelines thinking of what I was going to do next. I'm only here because I was required to be here. They never said I had to do anything, all they said was I had to bring my weapon with me. I did that, glancing a look at my gauntlets. Training would be exercise... I shuddered. I hate exercise, funny. I'm thin as humanly possible and they are trying to make me exercise....
Back to top Go down
Camille

Camille

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:11 pm

I walked in the arena.'' I'm here...Why do we have to train now??? it's so early and I just woke up...I haven't even had breakfast and im still sleepy." I whined. Great I forgot my breastplate in my bunk. Eh I'm to lazy to get it...I might as well just fight without one.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Arz entered the arena, dressed in his usual attire, but this time with chain mail underneath his clothing. His sword hung on his back, diagonal like most wear them, but upside down. He looked around to see the other campers, and walked to a secluded bench. "Arzzanu Raknov, reporting for training," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) Chris-Hemsworth

I arrived at the arena, just coming back from the armoury, so I was sweaty, and I didn't have a shirt on. It seemed like I was a bit late, but I hoped that was okay. I had other work to do, so I had an excuse. I drew my sword and twirled it in my fingers a bit. "Mkay," I started. "I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Walking into the battle training area towards the other Hephaestus campers, I loosened my special shortswords in their sheaths. Wow. They were all armored, and looked just as strong as I was. And here I was, in an old T-shirt and camo shorts. "Andrew Hyrulean. I'm new, but I saw the sign on the cabin. Reporting for duty."
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Arzzanu sat in silence and watched his miniature pet dragon fly around the arena above everyone. He looked around at his fellow Hephaestus campers. They didn't look like much, but Arz knew that with them, they did not have to look strong to be strong. He could tell that any one of them would give anyone a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)   Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hephaestus Battle Training (ALL HEPHAESTUS CHARACTERS MUST POST)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: