Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Coming Home {Purple}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Coming Home {Purple} Empty
PostSubject: Coming Home {Purple}   Coming Home {Purple} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:52 pm

Coming Home {Purple} Tumblr_m1vfjct8wk1qmd0fpo4_500

Charity Lessard

Charity's reaction to all the new unclaimed demigods? Wow. She'd been on vacation with her aunt and uncle in Florida. Her plane ride back was terrible. She had a little kangaroo behind her. Thats what she gets for flying first class. Charity set her bags down on her original bunk tore off the "Reserved" sign she'd taped up earlier. Sighing, she lay down on her feather soft bunk and closed her eyes. It felt good being back home. The door to cabin 11 opened. Coming Home {Purple} 2v2t6i1 Charity though nothing of it. She picked up her Gibson guitar that happened to be plugged into her amp. She strummed a few chords. Just out of instinct, really. "Hey." She said with her cherry lollipop in her mouth. She waved with her guitar pick in hand. Her black stretchy t shirt came slightly out of her blue tutu. She wore sparkly blue and purple Dr.Martens with that. She had in silver hoops and a zipper bracelet. Her black shades rest on her head.

{Charity's Outfit}

Last edited by Mackenzie ♥ on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home {Purple}   Coming Home {Purple} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:57 am

I opened my eyes as I laid my head on the pillow of my bed. "Oh, hi." I said. I was already in my day clothes. I was wearing a white cropped t shirt, with a white camisole under. I was wearing short ripped white jeans. I had bright colored hightops. I sat up. My hair was in a braid. "I'm Sutton." I replied. I turned back at the wall and sat up a bit more so my posture would be correct.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home {Purple}   Coming Home {Purple} I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Charity set down her guitar and walked over to Sutton. "Hi, I'm Charity. Daughter of Hermes." Char smiled, sticking out her fist for a fist pound. She never was one for formal greetings. Fixing her tutu and shirt, she sat down next to Sutton. She took a sip of her Sprite then screwed on the cap. Camp didn't allow food in the cabins but, she brought it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home {Purple}   Coming Home {Purple} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:16 pm

I smirked. "I would've figured that since your in the Hermes Cabin." I said. I laughed. I pulled out a pepsi. I opened it. They were always hard to open a bit. I took a sip then put the cap on loose. I smiled at the girl. "So, Charity what do you do here on campus?" I asked holding my pepsi. I set it down on the night stand next to my bed. I began to be thirsty so I took another sip. Then I put it back on the table like before. I stopped my smile, not in a mean way though.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home {Purple}   Coming Home {Purple} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Charity smiled. "Yeah I guess." She took another sip of her Sprite. Gods, that stuff was good. She tied her sleek black hair in a ponytail, her hazel eyes shooting over to Sutton. "Well, I like to into the forest and scare people. It's pretty fun." Charity chuckled, recalling a couple incidents. Slime was always the best. Nothing will ever beat slime. Charity played with the hem of her tutu.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home {Purple}   Coming Home {Purple} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:03 pm

I pulled out my pocket knife. "Never know when this comes in handy. Or just to scare people off, you know!" I said. I giggled. I playfully flicked back my blond hair. "Don't you just love the face of them when you scare or prank them. Its one of the greatest experiences on camp!" I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home {Purple}   Coming Home {Purple} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Charity laughed along with Sutton. "It's priceless! Especially, when they act all tough around everyone!" Charity smiled widely. She twirled a piece of her hair in her fingers. Her hair was always so silky. She took another sip of Sprite, trying not to do a spit take. She hadn't laughed while she was on vacation. It was a good change.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home {Purple}   Coming Home {Purple} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:16 pm

I smiled. I liked this girl. She was a classy Hermes prankster. As classy as we can be! "There like. Pff, I'm not scared. That was lame with a capital l." I said. "Who knew the most people who lie are the most easiest people to prank!" I said laughing. I smiled and giggled all around.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home {Purple}   Coming Home {Purple} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:26 pm

Charity was taking a liking to this girl. Sutton. She smiled widely, showing her pearly whites. "I know! They act like they didn't just squeal!" Charity laughed loud. Her cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling. She toned down her smiling, smiling a closed mouth smile. Charity took a sip of Sprite, trying hard once again not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home {Purple}   Coming Home {Purple} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:28 pm

I had a sip. I took another, followed buy another. "Classic! how pathetic!" I said. I could not help to laugh. I laughed so hard, I almost spit out my pepsi. I was real thirsty. I could not stop drinking it. I had another sip of it.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home {Purple}   Coming Home {Purple} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Charity got an evil, mischievious look in her eyes. "Why don't we go prank someone, Sutton?" She smiled and stood up, grabbed her pranking box from under her bed and set it on Sutton's bunk. Fliping the locks up, she pulled open the big, wooden box. She had everything from stink bombs to slime. Charity pulled out a couple stink bombs and a aerosol bottle of "Canned Farts". She smiled and just said. "Aphrodite cabin."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home {Purple}   Coming Home {Purple} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:06 am

I smiled. I did not want to stop smiling. I got up. And opened the door. "You can lead the way." I said. I got up. Pranking Aprodite's were a classic. They were so gullible and so easy. The way they flip there hair like the just don't care. Or when hey walk around with there Gucci or Coach or Michael Kors bag. When they wear make up and are so flirty with the boys. They deserved it.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home {Purple}   Coming Home {Purple} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Charity carefully handed Sutton the fart spray then, tucked the stink bombs in the back of her tutu. This was going to me so good! She had on a sly smile with her sleek black bangs hanging in her face. Charity ran then slowed to a tiptoe when they were only feet away from the nearest window of cabin 10.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home {Purple}   Coming Home {Purple} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:25 pm

We were inches away. My heart was pumping from the excitement. the spray was in my hand. but it was formed so no one could see it. We were closer. Now Charity and I were at the nearest window. Luckily it was open. "Ready?" I whispered. I was so excited. It would be great. I couldn't wait. the only thing i waited for was a reply.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home {Purple}   Coming Home {Purple} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:35 pm

Charity whispered. "Yeah. 1, 2,....3!" Charity whipped away the string from the stink bombs and whipped them through the window. She heard the first explode, then the second, then the third. She looked over at Sutton with a mischievious smile. New favorite sister. Chairty peeked around the side of the cabin to see all the campers running out the doors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home {Purple}   Coming Home {Purple} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Home {Purple}
Page 1 of 1