Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Coming to camp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayhay0613

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:04 pm

I looked down at the hill. Boy the camp was big. I wondered if I would
make any friends. I whistled and my pet bird Lulu
flew to my shoulder. I took a deep breath and walked
over to the pine tree.
Back to top Go down
Hayhay0613

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:11 pm

I wondered where I should go first.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:12 pm

~Don't double post, please.
Back to top Go down
Hayhay0613

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:13 pm

I saw someone else on the hill. "hey wait," I called
"Wait!"
Back to top Go down
Hayhay0613

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Ooc~sorry
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:15 pm

I flew across the sky as my faint, white wings flapped up and down repeatedly. Being the daughter of the goddess of victory always did have it's advantages. I mean, look at me, I'm flying for gods' sake! Well, of course the Zeus kids can do that too, with their whole 'bending the wind' routine, but I'd much rather fly the way I am right now than creating some tornado that could run something over. I decided to land on Half Blood Hill, and once I reached the surface, my wings faded away, and I noticed a girl about two years younger than me standing near Thalia's Pine.

"Hello," I greeted. She was probably a new camper, since mortals can't cross the magical borders. Not even a monster could without being engulfed in flames by our huge, bronze guardian dragon, Peleus. I studied the girl's features. Were those gray eyes? I wasn't sure, but I'll find out who her divine parent is once I get to know her better.
Back to top Go down
Hayhay0613

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Wanna Role-play
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:18 pm

OOC: I just did.
Back to top Go down
Hayhay0613

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:19 pm

"Hi!" I said smiling at the girl I'm front of me.
My eyes widened. "Whoa are thosewings?!?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:26 pm

OOC: You must post four sentences per post. It's one of the rules. (:

BIC: I shrugged at the girl's question. "Well, yeah, they were." I remembered the time that I had first found out that I had them. My friend, Melina and I were being dismissed from school when we were attacked by furies. Luckily, I got us out of there just in time. I haven't seen Melina in two days since she had left to visit her dad's place with her boyfriend, Kai. I was nevous for her, and hoped that she wasn't dead already.

Shaking my head side to side, I returned my attention back to reality. That was the problem with my ADHD, I was always loosing focus and drifting off to some other thought. "So, uh, you're one of us, right?" I interigated, expecting the obvious. It was usually never by words that they found out they were demigods, but simply by actions, or claiming.

Last edited by Bre Bre (GoldenEagle) on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayhay0613

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Ooc~ are you still there?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:28 pm

OOC: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Hayhay0613

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:32 pm

ooc~ sorry
I'm a demigod if that's what you mean."
I said. "My dad explained everything to
me." I sighed to myself, missing my dad
already. "I don't know who my parent
Is yet, my dad says I have to find it out
here. So what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:36 pm

"Victoria," I replied. "Victoria Murphy, daughter of Nike." I continued to study her features. Her gray eyes were like a red light as if saying 'she's a daughter of Athena, you fool!' Melina had the same gray eyes, so I'm pretty sure she was one of Athena's offspring. I think it would be better if she found that out for herself.

"What about you? What is your name?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Hayhay0613

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:44 pm

I smiled at her. Abigail Kackrue, but you cam call me Abby. I'm a daughter of... well like I said I don't know yet." Then I thought Nike is the godess of victory. This girl was lucky. She knew her mother unlike me. "Nike? Cool!" I said. "Do you mean the goddess of victory? That is sooooooo cool" I said enviously.
Back to top Go down
Hayhay0613

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:47 pm

I smiled at her. Abigail Kackrue, but you cam call me Abby. I'm a daughter of... well like I said I don't know yet." Then I thought Nike is the godess of victory. This girl was lucky. She knew her mother unlike me. "Nike? Cool!" I said. "Do you mean the goddess of victory? That is sooooooo cool" I said enviously.
Back to top Go down
Hayhay0613

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Ooc~ How bout I have her claimed now.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:54 pm

OOC: Okay, just be care of double posting. It's against the rules. If you need to edit something, just go to the "Edit" button on the post you'd like to edit. (:

BIC: I kicked at the dirt absently. "Yeah, mom is the goddess of victory. One of Athena's best friends too." I thought about how ironic it was that Melina, daughter of Athena, and me, a daughter of Nike were best friends. I was only two years older than her, but still, it was quite ironic. "Where are you from?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Hayhay0613

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Does this thing show posts right when they are submitted ?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:56 pm

OOC: Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Hayhay0613

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Um... New York." I said. "What about you?" It seemed weird that she actully wanted to talk to me. It felt really good right now. Oh, I hoped we could be friends!

ooc- sorry about the double-posting!

Last edited by Hayhay0613 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:03 pm

My eyes widened at her response. "I'm from New York City, and so is my best friend, Melina," I said. "We've been at camp for five years. I'm guessing this will be your first?"
Back to top Go down
Hayhay0613

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:07 pm

"Yeah" I answered. "So how many campers are there at this place?" I hoped I had siblings. Suddenly i felt a bright light above my head. By the time I saw it it was starting to fade away but I could still make out the owl: a symbol of Athena. So that's who my mom was. suprise suprise.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:12 pm

"Just as I thought," I remarked, staring at the claiming symbol. "Athena." Now I knew three children of Athena. Melina, Noah, and Abby. I just hoped nothing bad would happend to her in the next upcoming battle . . . Whenever that is.
Back to top Go down
Hayhay0613

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:15 pm

"Oh My Gods!" I shouted. "Now what do I do?" I was so scared and confused. I didn't know what to do and I was a daughter of the godess of wisdom! I normally don't get freaked out too bad but this was scary! I was twelve for Pete sake!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming to camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming to camp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: