Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
annika.

annika.

Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn] Empty
PostSubject: Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn]   Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:15 am

love is a gun; you're loading my heart with ammunition.

Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn] Tumblr_lzuvcuoKz21rpx2ogo1_500

ALEC SANFORD
son of khione

The voice of Tanner Howe blasted in Alec’s ears as he leaned against the wall of the empty Amphitheater. He smuggled the iPod from the mortal world when he entered camp. The room was dark and cold, just the way he liked it. He often came here to clear his thoughts.

His blue eyes shut closed. It’s not cold enough. He lifted a finger and made a circle motion and the room’s temperature dropped. He settled into a more comfier position. Much better.

Alec found a home in Camp Half-Blood about two years ago. Fingering the two beads on his necklace, he reminisced on his journey. After being kicked out by his parents and moving from different friends’ houses, his powers took him by surprise and he sought out for an explanation. Apparently the camp in Long Island was the answer.

The padding of footsteps caught his attention. Pulling one of the earphones out, he tried looking through the darkness.

“Who’s there?” he called out.

Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn]   Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 am

SERENA VAILLE
Daughter of Apollo

Focus, Serena told herself. The arrow she released hit right on the bull's eye. Her lips curled into a smug. Nice one, Serena! She heard someone say from afar. She got her last arrow and and aimed her bow for the final target, feeling confident. Unfortunately, the arrow made its way towards the Amphitheater. What? How could I miss?
She trudged towards the direction to retrieve her arrow. Woah, its getting really cold in here. Last I remember, its just the start of a new summer. The sudden drop of temperature made her cup her hands close to her mouth. She saw the thick fog of cold coming from the inside, she started to investigate. Who's there? Serena heard someone say.
The voice was cold and harsh, I don't think I've met anyone with that kind of tone. She saw her lost arrow pinned up to a tree, she grabbed it because if something attacked her, at least she had something to stab it with. Fearlessly, she showed herself to the stranger.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn]   Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:33 am

ALEC SANFORD
son of khione

The girl was Serena Vaille. Alec recognized her as one of the younger kids, a daughter of Apollo, if he wasn’t mistaken. He met her eyes, a beautiful color of gold, extremely captivating. He found her extremely beautiful and talented. He heard her play different instruments during Sing-a-longs which the Apollo kids held every Saturday. He has seen her drawings hung up in the Arts & Craft shack and watched her practice her archery in the Arena. She was the perfect package. Alec had a strong feeling of admiration towards her.

But he didn’t let that side of him be revealed. He held a tough demeanor that he was known for at school and at camp. He tore his gaze away from her and plugged his earphone back and continued to listen to his music.

Deep down inside, he knew that he didn’t talk to her because he didn’t want to ruin his image; Alec just didn’t have the courage to say something.

Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn]   Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:03 am

SERENA VAILLE
Daughter of Apollo

Her eyes met with the eyes of a fellow camper, Alec Sanford. He was one of the newcomers years ago. A wave of relief flushed through her, she thought that the stranger was an intruder that passed the magical barriers of camp.
He stared at her for awhile with a slight surprised expression on his face and jerked away from Serena's gaze. She observed him for awhile, He had dark hair that covered a part of his face, but what was so remarkable was his eyes. They were icy blue, and it gave her shivers. Well it looks like He doesn't want to see me.
Hey, it's Alec right?
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn]   Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:18 am

ALEC SANFORD
son of khione

Alec looked at Serena from the corner of his eye. A small smile tugged on the corners of his lips. Is she trying to talk to me?

He nodded firmly, not bothering to say more. Alec learned how to not to let his guard down. He once did that and he let his heart get broken by a girl named Kate.

Kate was the girl who changed everything. She and Alec dated when he entered middle school. He ended up falling hard for her when he it was just temporary for her. Once she left him, everything about him was different. He started to get colder and meaner. He started to dress to impress, to show Kate what she could’ve had. You wouldn’t catch him without his aviator sunglasses or his leather jacket.

Alec glanced at Serena, wondering if he’d scare her away. She looked like a tough girl, always in hoodies and sneakers. He couldn’t picture her any other way. Alec smirked to himself. He liked his girls different.

Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn]   Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:46 am

SERENA VAILLE
Daughter of Apollo

Serena didn't believe in the rumors that this dude was better of alone because of his anti-social personality, he seemed like a nice guy. She sees him occasionally doing random acts of kindness when no one was around, like helping some campers clean up. Its a little bit weird that they haven't talked from the moment he got in camp until now.
I hate to be rude but you are not supposed to be in here right now, and I think that you should really return the temperature back normal because you might get the water nymphs to freeze up.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn]   Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:00 am

ALEC SANFORD
son of khione

“Little miss goody two shoes, aren’t we, Ms Vaille?” teased Alec, his smirk growing wider. He raised his hand again and twirled his index finger. The room grew even colder, but it didn’t affect him.

“Relax. The nymphs don’t feel a thing.” He crossed his arms then added, “Not that I care. And does it look like I care if I’m not allowed in here?”

Alec raised an eyebrow at Serena, taunting her. “I’m not stupid. I know I’m not supposed to be here. Why do you care?”

Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn]   Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:21 am

SERENA VAILLE
daughter of Apollo

Her eyebrows knit together.Okay, this guy's getting on my nerves. You're asking why I care? You can get yourself in trouble! She closed her eyes and felt the weather change a lot warmer. When she was finished, snow melted everywhere creating numerous puddles of water.
And seriously? Goody two shoes? We should really get going, dinner's going to start in a few minutes. I'm sure you won't hang around here starving yourself for the night. She smiled at him sarcastically, I can't believe this guy can be so rude.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn]   Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:29 am

ALEC SANFORD
son of khione

“I’m sure I’ve gotten into more trouble because of worse things, sweetcheeks,” Alec chuckled, standing up. “Don’t outdo yourself,” he mocked, referring to the sudden rise of temperature.

He walked past her, whispering in her ear, “You’re cute when you’re annoyed, by the way.” With that final sentence, he made his way out the Amphitheater, trying to hold his laughter in.

Back to top Go down
DawnWild16

PostSubject: Re: Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn]   Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:55 am

SERENA VAILLE
Daughter of Apollo

“You’re cute when you’re annoyed, by the way.” Serena's cheeks flared up involuntarily. She watched him walk casually out of the Amphitheater,I don't know this guy very well but he annoys me, who does he think he is? I want to wipe of his cocky smirk off his face if I get a chance.

She followed Alec to the Mess Hall, hoping to not put up with this guy again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn]   Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have I seen you Around Before? [Private w/ Dawn]
Page 1 of 1