Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Adrian smiled, "Thank you." he said quietly, looking at Amber again. "He noticed Kaedon looking at the ring, "She's my fiance. She has to fine." he said to himself more than anybody. he had to keep re-assuring himself that he would be fine or else, he would break down.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Kaedon
"I hope she's alright by the morning." I say.
I leave the room, closing the door slowly a-
fter myself. I grabbed my coat and headed
out in the warm weather to the mess hall.
They made it warmer during meals so that
everyone wouldn't be freezing while at ca-
mp.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Adrian sighed as he moved some hair carefully off of her face. He prayed to any god that would listen for her to be alright. he prayed to his mom and hers. He let his hand linger on her face for a moment before removing them gently. She had to be alright, she had to. She was the only family he truly had. he couldn't loose his love, his life. he sighed, sitting down in a chair, moving it by where she laid.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Amber
I felt like I was lying on something... I remembered passing out in the snow. What happened? Why was I here? I shifted around. This was so frustrating! What the hell was I doing here? Scratch that. Where was I? I couldn't force my eyelids to open. I felt something on my hand. I felt like moving around and doing something. I felt the sudden need to squrim around and scream. But I couldn't. Who was I? I couldn't remember. How old was I? I didn't remember. I felt like yelling at someone.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Adrian looked at Amber, her eyes flashed open. "Ambs. Amber, can you hear me?" he asked, looking at her, his nervousness was close to bubbling over. He sighed, "Ambs, can you talk?" he looked into her eyes with worry filling every bit of his eyes. He gulped, worried of the answer. What if she couldn't remember him? What if she couldn't remember anything? He couldn't let that happen, he would try his hardest to make that not happen. "You're in the infirmary at Camp Half Blood."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Amber
I was scared. Who was this person?
Camp Half Blood? How'd I end up
here? I looked into his eyes. They
made me melt. My knees feel weak,
they made my heart flutter. But I d-
idn't know him. I remembered a di-
stinct memory of him. It was dark.
I was trapped somewhere. I reme-
mbered bei- ARGHHHHHHH. My head
felt like it was burning. The whole
world felt like it was spinning.

I decided to ask him. "W-Who are
y-you?" I asked shakily. It was a
whisper. But I was sure he could
hear it. My felt like passing out
again. I felt like giving in to the
darkess, but this boy looked wo-
rried. Who was he? Wha- I saw a
flash. These horrible cratures, th-
ey were scarping on this car. I-It
was dark. I felt like holding my
hands up to my head, but I coul-
dn't I couldn't move anything more
than a finger.

Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Adrian's nerves set in, she had that look at him that she had everytime she saw him. "I-I'm Adrian... your.." he left it, if she lost her memory, he would be giving her too much information to handle. He looked at the door, hoping Kaedon would come to help her, he didn't know how much he could handle at the moment, she didn't remember him. the one thought rang through his mind.

He made his earlier sentence come out fully, "I'm your fiance. You fell when we were racing to the bottom of a ski hill. You hit a rock and you had a concussion." he sighed, "Camp Half Blood is for people like me and you..." he looked into her eyes, "People who have one god as a parent." he rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Yours is Aphrodite and mine's Nyx." he smiled at her for reassurance. He didn't know how much she could remember.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Amber
He was my... what? That word... I think it meant. I was engaged? I wanted to look at my finger. Adrian? I- that name- i-it se-. What abou- I remembered a name. It started with a, with a.... This was not the boy I knew. I studied his eyes. He didn't seem like he was lying. Bu- but what who where was... my ... my.... amil? no... Fa........Family. I remembered that word. If my mom was a supposed goddes, then, was.... was my father alive? I tried to remember and another blinding flash of light came to view. I screamed. I screamed at the top of my lungs. It was so terrifying. I coudn't move. I wanted to get awway. Get away. Run away from this m-madness. All those thoughts swirled around in a split second as I screamed and another boy yanked the door open.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Drian was trying to comfort Amber as soon as she started to scream, he couldn't stand to see her like this, he looked at the boy that had just entered. "I-I don't know. She doesn't remember anything." he said quietly, still looking at her with a pain in his eyes. He shook the hair out of his face. She didn't remember him, she didn't believe him. And now she was screaming at the top of her lungs. He got up and moved the chair so that the other guy could do his job to help her her the infirmary. He shut his eyes, trying to block out all the thoughts of what he caused, of what he did. Now she was suffering because of him. She tilted his head down watching from underneath his bangs.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Kaedon
I yanked the door open as soon as I heard screaming from the room Amber Wilson was in. She didn't remember anything. I sat down and started asking her questions. About what she remembered, and I gave her some ambrosia. I asked her what they tasted like. She claimed they tasted like belgium truffles mixed with Almas caviar. But I honestly didn't really believe her. Was she super rich or something? Almas Caviar was one of the most expensive foods in the world. How- I shook the feeling off. "She seems to be experiencing temporary amnesia. It can last from a day or two to a whole year. Either way, she'll remember things. It may take a while. I've also noticed that she seems to be experiencing flashbacks. She says that they're flashes of light. So try to stay awway from giving her too much information at once. She doesn't seem to be liking the flashbacks." I tell Adrian.

Poor guy. He looked wrecked. I again closed the door to the room and went to tend to other patients. I was going to be here for a whole day again. So I could follow up on Amber. She seemed to be intimidated by all this. As if it made her aggresive. I guess that would be what I would feel after not remembering anythin either.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Adrian nodded, his eyes closed. It felt as if his heart was somewhere beaten and broken now. A year? it could last up to a year? He closed his eyes, "Sorry." he mumbled to Amber. He felt like breaking down, his fiance remembered nothing about him, about camp half blood, about anything. Amnesia. The word rang through his mind as clear as a bell. He slid down the wall until he was sitting in the ground with his knees up. He was wrecked. His heart had been given to Amber, and now, she didn't even remember that she had it. He sighed, hiding his head in his hands. His world, gone. He stayed there, silent, waiting to see if she said anything.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Even though I didn't remember this person. I felt guilty. Tears went down the corners of my eyes. "I'm sorry." I told him. "I'm sorry" I whispered. Whatever I did, to make him feel like this. I regretted doing. I tried to reach my heand out, but it was numb. I managed only to move my hand just over the side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Adrian shook his head looking at her, "It's not your fault." he said quietly. He sighed, fighting back another breakdown from happening, he had to be strong, for her. Even if she didn't remember him. "It's my fault we even raced." he mumbled, barely audible. "I'm so sorry Amber." he said, looking into her eyes, Eyes that remembered him as nothing. He couldn't bare to look into them for any longer and lowered his gaze.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:28 pm

I could tell that I let him down by not remembering anytihng. I promised myself that I would be able to remember everything. As soon as possible. "Adrian. It's okay i- if y-ou feel like breaking down. I let you down. You have feelings too. I can't remember things now, but I'll be able to remember things soon I hope." I said with a smile. I hoped that I could make him feel better about himself. It was my fault. I felt a ring on my finger. A ring. He was telling the truth. My could feel as if my hand was there again. I could also wiggle my toes. I could feel my feet.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Adrian looked at her, she was looking at... the ring. he gulped down the crying that he wanted to do. "It's my fault." he mumbled to himself. She was looking at the rings. Did it bring back anything? The couple of minutes that they spent on his snowmobile, pretending not to know each other? When he proposed, how nervous he was when he met her dad? HE could see that none of it had come to her within the time he was thinking. "Can you move?" he asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:41 pm

"Yesh. I can. A bit." I told him. I wanted to remember everything. I remembered lights. Pretty lights and a castle. I smiled a bit. I don't understnad why. I just felt like smiling at that. Maybe it was a memory. A very good one. W-Was it possible? Did he propose there? "Can you tell me about our... our first date?" I asked him. I wanted to know more. I needed to know more. For his sake.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Adrian looked at her, "Er, Yeah." he smiled at the memory, "We met when i was sneaking back in and... we sorta clicked, which resulted in kissing a few times. He smiled. "I took you to West Side to show you where I grew up. I showed you what i could remember and we ate at a little place on the corner in Brooklyn, and we ran into some problems, and we came back." he smiled, "That's the short version anyways."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:49 pm

I faintly remembered something... I think it was food. It started with a 'P'. Yes! Pizza! "Did we have pizza at the restaurant?" I asked him hoping to get this right. I would seem like that would cheer him up. It hurt to see that- that he was sad.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Adrian smiled, his eyes brightened, "Yeah, we did." he smiled, "Do you remember anything else, like a castle, or fireworks?" he asked, looking at her, somewhat a pleading in his eyes for only the truth. If she lied to him about it, he would know. He had to know if she remembered his proposal. He had to.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:18 pm

I racked my brain for an answer. I cringed in pain. My head was burning. But I remembered something. I bit back a scream. "Y- you proposed to me near that castle didn't you?" I commented. I wasn't sure though. I looked into his eyes. Even they were filled with hurt, pain, and regret, I still melted into those endless eyes. They were... mesmerizing.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Adrian smiled, his eyes gleaming with happiness, his smile wide. "I did. I prposed to you right in front of the castle, and we kissed right as the last firework went off. In disneyworld" he smiled at the happy memory. "I'm sorry. I made you hurt." he said, noticing her cringe in pain back when she tried to remember.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:28 pm

I smiled at him. "No, it's fine. I have to remember things sooner or later right?" I said. I tried to keep him in good spirits. But I didn't know how much I could remember. I didn't want him to get his hopes up for nothing. Even though I didn't remember any of our time together. Even if I didn't really know him. But I wanted to remember.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:37 pm

Adrian gave her a smile again, though not as bright. He sighed, "Right." he looked at her, "Truthfully, how much can you actually remember, without straining yourself?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He wanted Amber to remember everything again. He felt blame pull and tug at his empty heart. It seemed, even though she was trying, she couldn't remember the small little things that he honestly wanted. Like their small amount of time on the snowmobile, or when they first met. What happened on the car ride back from West Side. Those were the things that truthfully mattered, the small things that got them to know each other better. When they first said those three words to each other. He internally sighed, he would have to wait for Amber to remember those things in time.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:50 pm

"I remember how. I- I kissed you... after telling you who my mom was. I remembered how you told me that- that" I furrowed my eyebrows. I remembered. "That you told me that I was the best thing that happened to you in your life even though I was- was thanking you for something. And I remember that time when... when my-" I giggled a bit. "When my dad said that he would be expecting grandchildren. I also remember when I woke up and you told me that we were going to Orlando when we were going to Florida. I remember that time when my mom messed with my suitcase at disneyworld." I said blushing. "And I remember that time when you grabbed my wrist at the lake when we first met and I leaned in and kissed you." I told him. I was surprised at what I was able to remember. The memories just flooded back. I don't know how. Maybe it was because the gods were helping us.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Adrian smiled, the little moments that made up everything they had. The reasons he was in love with her. He smiled at her, leaning in towards her lips, then kissing her in joy. He smiled when he broke apart. "NO more races." he said smiling. He shook the hair out of his face. Maybe their moms were helping, maybe Aphrodite actually realized that he honestly loved her daughter, and was helping Amber retrieve her memory again. He smiled leaning against the bed as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next