Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shadows (Essie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Alan gasped for breath at he fell to the ground. He looked around, confused and exhausted. Where am I, he thought to himself. He looked up into the sky and saw that the sun was setting, but it has just been three o'clock a moment ago. He took in another deep breath and looked behind him. His eyes widened and he gulped nervously as he saw that the giant dog that had chased away the three older boys had followed him here. Or had he followed it?

He stood up after realizing that the dog was just staring at him and walked up to it. The giant dog was wearing a collar, and in place of an ID tag was the license plate to a car that said "Rex". Alan gulped nervously and said, "Um, hey... Rex?" At the mention of its name, the dog sat and titled its head, looking at Alan as if awaiting orders. Alan stepped closer to it and noticed a black box clipped onto its collar. He slowly reached for the box, being cautious as to not get his hands bitten off by the massive dog, but it never moved.

Alan unclipped the box from its collar and read three words written in red. "To my son." Alan stared at the box for a minute before opening it. Inside was a dagger with a six inch blade as black as the night sky. He reached into the box an grabbed it, setting the box down on the ground. As he examined the blade, he heard a sound and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Adrian was coming towards the hill when he saw a kid, with a hellhound. His eyes widened. "Back away slo-" he stopped, he had a black box with a knife inside of it. And a Hellhound was carrying it to the boy. The knife was as black as the night sky. "mom..." he said quietly. He went up to the kid, keeping his knife out just in case. "Hey kid. I'm Adrian." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Alan turned around quickly and pointed the dagger at the older boy. Rex stood up and growled, walking over to Adrian. After thoroughly sniffing the older boy, Rex sat in front of Adrian and gave him a huge lick right on his face. Alan watched, confused and slowly lowered his dagger. "Wh- where am I?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Adrian smiled at the hellhound licked his face. He looked at the kid. He was pointing his dagger, when he lowered it Adrian smiled at the kid. He looked around, they were on the hill. "Half Blood Hill. The entrance to Camp Half Blood..." he looked at the kid, "It's a long story so you and rex best come over with me." he said, he stood up, looking at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Alan slowly raised the dagger again, his hand trembling and his heart pounding. "Okay, here's a better question. Why did a giant dog just save my life and then teleport me here!?" Rex stood up and turned to face Alan, tilting his head to the side as he walked back over, sitting down and licking Alan as he did Adrian. Alan wiped his face dry and sighed, still holding the dagger up.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Adrian sighed, he would have to do something. Something to get this kid to just come with him. They weren't past the barrier yet, and they had to be if they were to be safe. he got out his dagger. "Because you aren't normal." he answered. "I'm not normal, that dog isn't normal." he looked at the kid. "I'm sorry kid." he shook his head, his dagger going towards him as Adrian ran towards the kid, it wouldn't hurt him not the way that he was striking, but maybe it would be enough to get this kid's instincts to act.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Alan dropped to the ground and rolled to the side to avoid Adrian. He quickly jumped back onto his feet and raised his dagger, pointing it at Adrian and ready to charge. He quickly glanced over at Rex, who had stood up and was whimpering, as if not sure who to side with. The hellhound tilted its head as if suddenly understanding what was happening and just sat back down. Alan just sighed and turned to look at Adrian, then charged at him, dropping to his knees before reaching him and sliding along the ground, stabbing upwards toward Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Adrian deflected it and twisted his dagger. He held the handle of both daggers. "Not any normal kid would be able to do that without ever learning." he pointed out. He smiled. "Welcome to Camp half Blood Kid." he grinned, he looked at the Hellhound as if telling it to help him out.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Alan stood up and ripped his dagger out of Adrian's hand. "I'm still not getting an explanation. What do you mean by 'not normal'?" Alan twisted the dagger around in his hand, ready to attack if Adrian turned hostile again. Rex stood back up and walked over to both of the boys, towering over both of them.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Adrian simply sighed, taking the boys shirt and pulling him into the camp where he could then see all the people training. "Do you know Greek Myths kid?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, looking over at him. He moved the hair out of his face, putting his dagger back to his belt.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Alan's eyes widened as he was grabbed and dragged into the camp, seeing people with sword fighting each other. Were those real swords? Alan's mind finally processed the question after getting over the shock of seeing all of this. "You mean like, Hercules and Perceus?" he asked, a little confused as to why Adrian was asking.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Adrian nodded, "Yeah, something like that." he sighed, "You see... they were real. And we... we're demi-gods. The gods erm... hooked up with our parents either our mom or our dad and had us. So we're half human... half god. We attract monsters, which is why the hellhound saved you from whatever you were fighting. And we train to fight them." he looked at the boy, "You have ADHD and Dyslexia right?
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Alan just stared at all the people training as he took in all this information. It all seemed impossible, but somehow it seemed... right. "I've never been tested, but my teachers think I do. What does that have to do with this? And if you're telling the truth..." Alan started thinking. He never knew his mom, but he always wanted to meet her. "Who... who's my mother?" he asked, turning to face Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Adrian sighed, "Your dyslexic. And you have ADHD. Because with your dyslexia... you're meant to read ancient Greek, not English, and with ADHD... you're hard-wired to fight, you can't stop moving." he explained. He looked at the boy sadly as the boy asked who his mother was. "I don't know..." he said quietly. He sighed, "based off of what kind of a weapon you have.. I wouldn't bet on a goddess of light..." he shrugged, "Until your claimed, you have to stay in the Hermes cabin. Keep anything you value a good bit close to you. They like to steal."
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:54 pm

As if sensing this was his cue, Rex stood up and barked at Adrian, nudding him with his giant muzzle. "I think he's trying to say something," Alan observed. Rex stared into Adrian's eyes, squinting a little as if to say "I am the claim." While Rex stared at Adrian, Alan walked back over to the box on the ground and picked it up. he reached into it and this time pulled out a belt with a small sheath attached and tied it around his waist, sliding the dagger into it.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Adrian raised his hand in defense. "Sorry." he said. "Sheesh." he rolled his eyes. "But... you are already claimed. Your mother is Nyx... like mine. Hi brother." he shook his head, leading the boy to the Nyx cabin.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:13 pm

"Wait, what!?" Alan protested. "You're my brother? How- how do you know? How was I claimed?" Alan was extremely confused by how fast things were going. Less than half an hour ago he had been on the other side of the country, cornered by three older kids, and now he was finding out his mother was a goddess and he had a brother?

Last edited by Prince Deity on Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:21 pm

He looked at him, "Yeah. I'm your half-brother." he answered, "You were claimed by..." he pointed at Rex, "Rex here. Hell hounds take likings to children of Nyx." he explained, he stopped outside of the doors, "Well then... here's our cabin."
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Alan looked over at Rex, who had been following them into camp, causing much surprise and panic to many campers. "Hellhound?" Alan asked. "Wait, why do they like us? And what do you mean cabin?" Alan had so many questions, and it irritated him a bit that Adrian was acting like this was all common knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Adrian sighed, "Yeah, Hellhound, and I don't know everything kid. I just know that they do. Cabin.. as in where you stay in either the summer or the full year." he smiled at the kid, "Any other people in your family living?" he asked, "It partially determines whether you're staying year-round, or just summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadows (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows (Essie)   Shadows (Essie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows (Essie)
Page 1 of 1