Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie) Empty
PostSubject: Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie)   Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:28 pm

I stuck in the shadows and swung at the dummy. I made a big nick. I used that momentum of the swing to swing around for another strike. I used a little bit of wind on the sword to make th dummy lean over. I kicked at the post holding it up and it broke off. I used air to make a tornado and fling the dummy out of the arena. I snickered as I saw it fly out.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie)   Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:46 pm

«--------D R A K E | joel JARROD ●«

Drake walked into the Arena quietly, his shirt was four sizes to big and hung of his left shoulder leaving it and half his arm bare. His bow was on his back with the wire across his chest. On his right shoulder there was a leather bag with many arrows in them. He took one out and listened carefully. He heard movement of a dummy after getting kicked by another demigod. He notched his arrow, aimed and shot. He his the dummy right in the head.

Last edited by Glee on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie)   Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 pm

I saw an arrow clunk into the dummy's head. It stuck, a perfect shot. Who could have such skill, to break through the force of G-Force winds? I had my answer when I turned to look at a kid with a huge shirt on and a bow and arrow. I walked up to him and held out my hand for him to shake.
"Hi, I'm Adriel," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie)   Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Drake heard a noise and then realised that that person had just extended her hand. However he was slightly too late. He'd know he was blind. Drake cursed without making a sound and pulled up his shirt which slid off his shoulder again quite quickly. The wind blew and his t-shirt formed the front of his body and you could see how skinny he was, it was quite scary, "I'm Drake," he whispered the words as he stared at the ground afraid of what the guy would see if he looked up at him and met his gaze with his blind one.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie)   Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:20 pm

"Hey, don't worry, I have a blind friend. His name is Erik," I said, smiling. "I also don't care if you're skinny. I don't judge people on how they look," I said, smiling. I kept my hand out there, ready for him to shake it. I could use some more friends. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie)   Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:25 pm

That did him in. He shut down right away, he didn't like it when people told him about his flaws and faults, he wished they'd just ignore them. He moved past the guy and listened. He heard the wind hit off a target and notched his arrow. He turned and let the arrow fly. Bulls-eye. Again.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie)   Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:44 pm

"Hey, man. I didn't mean anything by it. Your "flaw" as you call it by beung blind, is cool," I said, smiling. I looked him over. e was an amazing archer, he wasn't bad at most things. That's good. That's good.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie)   Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:32 pm

With that answer to his thoughts the normally quiet Drake exploded, " STOP READING MY THOUGHTS! THERE IS A REASON I DIDN'T SAY THOSE WORDS OUT LOUD! BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT THE HEARD!" he screamed at the guy. He shot an arrow at him but didn't aim for his heart, just his arm and ran. He didn't like this guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie)   Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sticking to the Shadows. (Private to Deanie)
Page 1 of 1