Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie] Empty
PostSubject: And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie]   And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:18 am

I kicked my way to the Beach, stepping on twigs from trees and seeing the familiar sight of sand on the dirt. It meant I was now at the Beach. I didn't come here. Well, I did, but not all the time like some people did. I didn't hear any bubbly laughs from girls or splashes and screams from the water, so I was good. I peered around a tree, no body. Wooow. No one at the Beach?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie]   And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:49 pm

And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie] Cmm7
j a m e s | n a t h a n i e l | l e o n

"Tell the devil I said “hey” when you get back to where you're from..."

It had been a few days since James had last been on the beach which was weird, he normally was there everyday to swim or jog over the uneven sand with his friend Flann. Wanting to catch-up he walked on the beach already shirtless which wasn't a big thing, there were a lot of guys who walked shirtless around camp for more than one reason, some because it was really warm in practises and others just to impress girls with their muscles, James did it for both, he got hot quickly so he didn't wear a top but didn't mind grabbing a date along the way.

He saw another girl, Carmen West someone who he knew, after all they were both Cabin Leaders so they were kind of supposed to know each other.

"If my body was on fire, ooh, You’ d watch me burn down in flames."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie]   And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:58 pm

I watched the ground as I kept walking down the sand. I heard other soft footsteps around me, so I turned to them. It was James, another Cabin Leader. I didn't know him all that well, but I knew his face. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and I couldn't help but stare. I liked muscles. It was a weakness.

Sorry these posts are so weak, my cat is on me and I'm watching Teen Mom 2. Lol
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie]   And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:06 pm

James waved and was careful not to show his back to her. On his back was a scar, a terrifying scar reaching from his left shoulder to his hip. Roxanne had been okay with it, he thought, she'd never told him. He wasn't even sure if she'd seen it. He kept it hidden from others very well but there were some who saw it and most were terrified. He'd gotten the scar in battle when he was very young and mauled by an enemy demi-god who wanted to have him dead because of something he said to him at school. That is when little James enter the world of the gods.

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie]   And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:27 pm

I waved at him, arching my eyebrows. I didn't realize it was so dark outside. I kept my eyes over towards James. I turned away. It was hard.. Should I go over and talk to him or what?
I missed my Cabin. I had only been there once for, a minute, after I got out of my coma. Stupid Kronus and the army. I didn't even know where Hurst was.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie]   And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:02 pm

James decided to go and talk to Carmen so he jogged up to her, "Hey," he said. Normally he hugged everyone he knew and saw again. Well, girls he knew and saw again. However because he didn't have his shirt Carmen would feel his scar if he were to hug her and he couldn't risk that. James was a good few inches taller but that was no wonder since he was a giant at six foot five. Like him Carmen had suffered a loss, her boyfriend, Hurst, had died as well. If she knew this, he didn't know so he didn't mention it at all.

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie]   And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Hurst died? I thought Nico just got rid of him. Oh well (8

"Hey," I said, barely making eye contact with him. I forced the sides of my lips up for a second, until dropping it. I looked down at the sand and my shoes. My boyfriend Hurst had died a while ago. I found it out after I came out of my coma. I met him before he was claimed and he first arrived at camp. I didn't think he would die so soon.. Even at all when I knew him. I didn't even get a chance to say anything to him. It probably wasn't even meant to be. He was the reason I was still here anyways. He saved me from the cyclops attacks in the second battles.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie]   And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:23 am

James placed his finger under her chin and forced her softly to look up, "It's going to be okay sweetie, Hurst died a hero," he whispered to her. He was careful about regulating his voice, he didn't want to sound flirty because this was the wrong moment, very wrong moment. He didn't know how deep the connection between Carmen and Hurst went but he would love it if he could wedge her free of it, keep her from grieving too much, he'd learned the hard way it wasn't good to grieve for huge periods of time. Also he'd love to date Carmen, he'd seen her and saw her confidence, her beauty it was astonishing really.

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie]   And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:29 pm

I felt soft tingles fall down my back as he touched my face. He was right about Hurst, I was guessing. I blinked and looked up at him. He was pretty attractive, and from what I knew from him, he seemed like my type. I wasn't sure what to think of losing Hurst so soon in our relationship. Yeah, he cared for me. A lot. It almost didn't seem fair he was dead and I was alive. I was told I was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie]   And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And the Beach... Has not changed. [PRIVATE to Deanie]
Page 1 of 1