Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:27 am

I swung open the aged door to the Infirmary. The Battle ended not too long ago, so of course the place was full of campers. Some people crying, hurt, etcetera. I pushed past them and right to a cupboard in the back corner of the Infirmary. I opened the door to it and grabbed a bottle of nectar and a bag full of ambrosia. I was nearly out of my current supply of those. I shut the cupboard door. I gently touched my small scar above my lip from being hurt as a little kid, or abused. I looked at the floor, but back up at the others in the Infirmary. People were still coming in with injured campers. I leaned against the wall of the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:36 am

Scorpius was sitting on a bench with his left leg wrapped in bandages from his foot to his knee, he had huge scratches there from the nails of some hellhound. He didn't care and just looked out of the window blocking out those who cried over the dead. He'd known who was going to die and how yet he was bound to universal rules and of course could not tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:41 am

Honestly, I didn't have too many friends at camp. There was no one too impressive around at camp these days. I was a daughter of Dionysus, which was useless pretty much. Hades would have been more interesting. I moved my hair out of my face, but my black bangs went back to it's usual spot. I breathed in deeply and out.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:45 am

Scorpius wasn't feeling sorry for anyone but him. He got all the trouble when in his anger, Jochem had told everyone what he could do. Now where ever Scorpius went he got screamed at because he knew who would die. He'd tried to keep it a secret but Jochem had caught him in one of his states and found out why he'd looked that was. When he sees someone die his eyes go blue and then nearly white and he doesn't move an inch and he stops breathing.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:53 am

I didn't want to look around the room much. My eyes forced themselves up to a guy on a bench. He looked lonley and somewhat sad. Although he didn't look like he wanted any company. Did I feel bad for him, sure. I didn't want to. I never ever wanted to like a guy at camp. It was a waste of time, I thought. We came here to train and prepare for Kronus's attack, right? Now it was here. I couldn't stop looking at the guy. He was hurt. Physically, not mentally, from what I saw. If he noticed me looking at him, he might think I was a freak. I was usually thought of that anyways.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:57 am

He sighed and wished he had powers that would deliver any problems, like being a Dionysus kid. He'd always admired them for their easy and simple powers. He would swap with them any day. Scorpius brushed his brown hair out of his pretty blue eyes and rested his elbows on his knees and let his hands dangle down as he looked out at the lake that surrounded the infirmary and the Poseidon Cabin.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:01 am

The guy didn't notice me. I slipped down to the floor, so I was sitting on the Infirmary floor. I pulled my knees to my chest. I had a harsh past and current life. I was pretty much a loner, and when I was a child my parents abused me. I never told anyone but it could have been made obvious. I had a tiny scar above my lip from when I was hurt there. I couldn't even look in a mirror without having horrible flashbacks. I didn't know anyone else with my same sort of issues. I never got over what happened to long ago. I thought I'd have mentally recovered by then, but I haven't.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:01 am

Scorpius had actually never left the Camp. Ever. He wasn't allowed, he had been brought here after birth since his dad was dead even before he was born. Apparently it was to dangerous for him to leave camp and somehow whenever he tried someone knew and stopped him. It annoyed him quite badly.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:35 pm

I felt oddly intrigued by the guy over on the bench. Everyone else in the Infirmary had someone there to checkup on them, but he didn't. Though I wouldn't have done the same thing for them, he looked in need of company. But then again, he didn't.

My gods, make him notice her!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:58 pm

Scorpius was surprised by a scream and jumped up and whipped around. He saw a girl who was studying him and he looked over. He flashed a dazzling smile, "Hey," he said with some signs of flirtation covering his voice. He flipped his hair out of his blue eyes again to get a better look at her, plus the hair was getting in his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:31 pm

I pushed my bangs out of my face, but of course they went back in front of my eyes. "Hi," I said to him. I managed a small smile. My purple gaze fixed on his smile and face. I forced myself to take a few steps forward. What was I doing?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:59 am

Scorpius stood up and smiled, "What your name?" he asked. He knew he was asking the most common question but he didn't mind. He walked over to her to shake her hand. He then realized she was quite pretty. Beautiful even. Maybe. Probably. Definitely.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:21 pm

"I'm Victoria, daughter of Dionysus," I said. I looked down at him hand and shook it. I focused back on him. He had a nice face. I figured lots of girls liked him.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Scorpius smiled his confident, signature smile with it's fitting wink, "Scorpius, Unclaimed," which wasn't exactly true, he knew who his parent was, he just wasn't claimed. Kinda, he knew his mother hated him and would just love to cut his life thread but of course, she was tied to the rules and couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:47 pm

I nodded. I flipped my hair to the side, attempting to get my bangs out of my face. It failed and they went back to in front of my eyes. He looked like a lonley guy but he was pretty social right now.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Scorpius flashed a quick smile and also attempted to get his bangs out of his face, only he succeeded. It was a cold day and Scorpius was just freezing but he was getting pretty good at suppressing the cold and ignoring it. He turned his brown but nearly black eyes on Victoria and studied her face, the bone structure, her skin, her eyes. Her everything. Boy, and it was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:05 pm

I forced a small smile. He was pretty much checking me out. Well, my face for the most part. I looked at him eyes with no expression exactly on my face. This guy looked like he could either really like me, or hate me.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Subtly he also let his eyes slide over her body quickly. She was nice. Tall too, which was a bonus so she wouldn't be so short next to him, thank the Goddess for that! He wasn't very good with girls and wasn't sure as to how to respond next. Well, he was amazing around girls just in these times he was to stressed and behaved very differently from what he normally did.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:43 pm

It was sort of awkward for me while he was looking me up and down. I sort of didn't mind, he was pretty hot himself. He was probably even sexy too. There was something with this guy that was mysterious and different, in the good way. I wanted to know more about him, and be closer to him.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Scorpius felt lost and sat down again to return looking out of the window. It was an awkward moment. He let his hair fall in front of his eyes hiding them carefully but still keeping everything visible. When the Brit sat down he placed one of his legs under his butt for some reason. He'd always done this and it had begun to become some kind of habit.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:56 pm

I narrowed my eyes. Gee, now I felt really welcomed. I stood there awkwardly, looking at the window too. I put my hands on my hips.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Scorpius couldn't handle the death, each one he'd known about. Each one he'd ignored, he never warned anyone. He just let them die. He let his hair cover his pretty eyes even more, he couldn't look at anyone at all for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:20 pm

I raised my hand in front of my face a little bit. I concentrated weakly and a twisty vine grew around my index finger. It was always fun to do when I was bored or didn't know what to do. I poked around at it and pulled it off. I tied it in my hair a little like an accesory.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Scorpius stood up, he could't take all the pain going on anymore, " Want to go and do something? " he asked unsure but he just had to get out of there, the ill and death hanging around the infirmary like and aura was bothering him to much, he was tired from the death flashes which he didn't even want to have!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 pm

It felt like it took him forever to say that. A smile spread across my face. It felt like a while since I smiled for real. "Sure. Off Campus?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next