Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Scorpius nodded quickly only to eager to get out of here and use his brand new unused car. He'd gotten a text on his BlackBerry only that morning that it had arrived, of course, to preserve it he had a shelter etc. build around it by James Leon, the Hephaestus Cabin Leader. That guy was amazing, the things he could do were always surprising and never got old.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:14 pm

Lol sorry I have to laugh :] You're character calling your other character amazing is funny! Anyways...

"We could go to the mall? Or..." I stopped. We could crash it. I loved the way he nodded so fast and eagerly. I didn't want to be alone with him. But I figured we would get alone at some point. Like he'd run in my dressing room on accident or whatever. "Yeah. The mall," the mall to hang and such.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Scorpius smiled as they started out the door of the infirmary. Once he stood outside he could already feel the nauseating feeling in the pit of his stomach soften. He started for the shelter hidden away, not only his car was parked there, some others as well that James knew, it was a huge garage after all.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:55 pm

MAKE A TOPIC AT OFF CAMPUS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]   Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta Refill. [Private to Deanie Beanie Bo Beanie :]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2