Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Beach? Where else? {Deanie}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

The Beach? Where else? {Deanie} Empty
PostSubject: The Beach? Where else? {Deanie}   The Beach? Where else? {Deanie} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:30 pm

The Beach? Where else? {Deanie} Tumblr_kxclunx0bk1qzanm2o1_500_large

Skylar Desity ][ Poseidon ][ 16

˜˜˜˜˜

At the edge of the water, Skye sat. The wind wasn't coming off the water too hard, which Skye found great. One thing she didn't like about the beach was the wind. There wasn't anything wrong with it, but she didn't particularly enjoy it. "I am so bored..." she whined. Of course, Skye could go swimming if she wanted. But if you knew Skye, you knew she was lazy. With her being the Cabin leader, she regained her ambition, but the laziness was still there. At a point, Skye had thought about a Co-Cabin Leader, perhaps to share the responsibility, or perhaps to have less to do.

Finally, Skye decided to stand up and look around for anyone to talk to. Normally, she wouldn't be one to look for discussion. Socializing wasn't big with her. Talking to people sometimes frightened her. Seeing no one, she became slightly frustrated and hastily sat back down. Some sand kicked up where her feet had landed.

˜˜˜˜˜
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Beach? Where else? {Deanie}   The Beach? Where else? {Deanie} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:47 pm

DAUGHTER OF THE WATER.

VIVIEN had been claimed earlier as a daughter of amphirite. Goddess of the Sea and Consort to Poseidon. However she didn't know of any power she had, she was looking for a Poseidon child who might be able to help her, since they were kind of like step-sisters.

Walking up to beach on her Jimmy Choo flip-flops with her brown hair pinned up in its elaborate curls a couple escaping the clips that held everything up. Her clear blue eyes looking out from behind her aviator sunglasses for anyone who looked, well I guess, Poseidon-y. Which didn't take long. There was the Poseidon Cabin Leader, Skye. She found it an ironic name but she didn't laugh or anything, she walked closer to the Cabin Leader and smiled, "Hey, can I get some help?" she asked nicely with a sweet charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Beach? Where else? {Deanie}   The Beach? Where else? {Deanie} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Skylar Desity ][ Poseidon ][ 16

˜˜˜˜˜

Skye's head came up from where she briefly studied the sand. Now that the opportunity of socializing had come up, she wasn't sure if she wanted to anymore. Clearing her throat, she spoke. "Sure, with what, may I ask?" Skye stood up, scraping the sand off of her jeans, and her hands. The wind had briefly decided to pick up. There was something about the girl in front of her. A Poseidon child, perhaps? She hadn't seen the girl before, so Skye assumed she was a new person to the camp.

˜˜˜˜˜
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Beach? Where else? {Deanie}   The Beach? Where else? {Deanie} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:55 pm

SON OF THE WATERS.

VIVIEN played the i-am-so-innocent-and-fragile card. She was a master manipulator so no-one would see through her charade. She curled a strand of hair around her finger and looked shyly at Skye, "I'm a Daughter of Amphitrite, Goddess of the Seas, and I was wondering if you could help me with my powers, I don't know what I can do," she said looking at her flip-flops.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Beach? Where else? {Deanie}   The Beach? Where else? {Deanie} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:34 am

The Beach? Where else? {Deanie} Ellen_10
        Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye thought for a moment. "What exactly do you need help with?" she asked. Skye wasn't sure if she would be able to help this girl, but she would try anyway. She wasn't one to shy away from a challenge, no matter how hard. Even if it included actually helping people, which wasn't one of Skye's talents. More like, 'holding people back'.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach? Where else? {Deanie}   The Beach? Where else? {Deanie} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach? Where else? {Deanie}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: