Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] Empty
PostSubject: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Angelica stood on the hill with her pink suitcase in her right hand and a Gucci hand bag around her left shoulder. The child of Aphrodite had on a specially-cut Ed Hardy shirt, cut from Mr. Scissor-hands himself. Angel also has on some flip-flops and blue skinny-jeans. Her, Stark, Felix, and Carys were going to Las Vegas for three days. "Where are they?" Angelica murmured looking around.

Last edited by Music on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Stark appeared behind Angelica and kissed her in the neck, "Hey babe," he whispered as he saw Carys walk over onto the hill.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Angelica nudged him off as her face turned pink. "Not now, Stark," she muttered to him, and slightly hugged him. "Heya Carys!" Angelica greeted Carys.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Stark wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.
--
--
--

Carys slowly smiled and waved slowly flippe ding platinum hair back as she walked over smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:49 pm

~Bacon enters now 8D~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Felix Haywood
"Love at first sight saves a lot of time."

"Hey guys." Felix greeted them, wrapping his arms around Carys' waist to attempt to lift and twirl her around. Depended on whether she would let him or not.

(( Oops, am I late? *sheepish smile* ))
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:38 pm

~Why wasn't I invited?! xD *ish sad*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:50 pm

(( PFFT, YOU JUST WEREN'T ONLINE. YOU CAN JOIN US NOW, IF IT'S OKAY WITH MOO AND DEAN - IT'S PERFECTLY FINE WITH ME. ;D ))
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:49 pm

~Chu may join.~
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:52 am

~U can join! Of Course you can love :D

Carys let herself get lifted and smiled kissing Felix on his lips softly.

--

Stark kissed Angelica as well ever so softly on her pretty lips.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:05 pm

"Oh, nasty love fest." I noted joining in.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Erik also joined, "Is it that bad then?" he asked carefully. He had just appeared out of nothing but the mist of his own making, he didn't need another ninja encounter like last time.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:50 pm

I groaned when Erik appeared. I had been trying really hard not to fall for him but alas it wasn't working. He kept killing me with his good looks and intelligence. Come to think of it, I couldn't find anything wrong with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:45 pm

"Well, she's definitely got it bad for you, bud." I muttered, grinning before coughing and looking elsewhere. Hey, they would figure out sooner or later that they had the hots for each other - leave it up to them to figure out when. "So, how long are we gonna be at Vegas?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:08 pm

I looked at Felix and punched him a little too hard in the shoulder. "Shut up..." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Erik just winked and grinned.

---------

Carys tried to leap for Roxanne, as an Incubus it wasn't to hard, no-one touched her man.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:04 pm

"Calm down, Incubus." I snorted as I easily side-stepped her, almost instictively. I never really liked Carys and I kinda wished Erik would do his Mist thingie and make her not able to find me. Not that I wasn't able to kick her butt or anything, I just wasn't in the mood for fighting, I was kinda tired.
~Egh, you stole my name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Incubus? "It's fine, Carys." I said, grinning still and putting a hand on her shoulder. Hey, the was cool that she would defend me and all, but it was just a punch and I could handle things on my own. I didn't need to be protected. "Sorry for pointing out the obvious, Roxanne." I said, snorting.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:53 am

Carys nodded and lay her head on Felix's chest as she was quite a bit shorter than him and just let him hold her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:31 pm

"Crazy." I muttered too quiet for even an Incubus to hear.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Angelica smiled.

~STILLFAIL.~

Last edited by Redrum on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:10 pm

"Right. So, how long are we staying at Vegas?" I repeated, looking over Carys' head at the others.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Erik who was still standing behind Roxanne kissed her neck softly, "Are you okay?" he asked silently.

------------------------------------------

Carys shrugged, "A day or three?" she suggested power filling her voice even though her voice was muffled by Felix' skin and shirt.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:23 pm

"I hate her so much." I whispered back turning my head to face and peck his lips gently. Then I raised my voice, "Let's keep our pants on! And dibs on my car!" I pulled the keys from my front pocket and dangled them in the air.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:25 pm

"Fine with me," Angelica said, grasping Stark's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]   3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Days of Show Tunes and Show Girls [ish private to Deanie, Moo, Zan, and Bacon-love]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next