Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH} Empty
PostSubject: Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH}   Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:58 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye had followed Alex into the woods. Smart right? Yeah follow your boyfriend into the darkest part of the woods is a good idea! "Alex what did you see?" she asked, right behind him. Faye's sword was in her pocket, as a mini size, and ready to go. She didn't have a good feeling about this.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH}   Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:36 pm

I... I pulled out my scyhte and swiped it to the right, blocking a sword strike. I continued to block sword strikes, some caught my shirt, but that was it. Can't let that sword get me again. I parried a strike, spinning around and kicking the attacker in the back of the knee. He stumbled forward, trying to regain his balance. I rolled bakcwards next to Faye. Titus.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH}   Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:42 pm

~Again?! ugh!! ~
FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
When Faye saw Titus she wanted to whine like a kid. She clicked her sword to full size. Alex had taught her how to fight Titus, it was training she hated using. She did what Alex showed her to do, only to try to not get killed. Titus got back up and the swords clashed. Faye parried most attacks but didn't do so well on one. His sword dove into her skin. Faye fell backwards with a bleeding stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH}   Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:47 pm

I snapped and went full force into Titus. My scythe caught the left side of his chest before spinning around and catching his temple with my fist. I jumped over him and slammed my fist into his nose. I started to beat the living daylights out of him, eventually he spat out blood. I didn't stop, and continued to beat the living hell out of Titus. I bared my teeth. He would never harm anyone EVER AGAIN!!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH}   Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:04 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Athena
"Go ahead, fight me. I'll win."
Faye stayed there motionless. Blood was still gushing from her wound, staining everything. She felt immense pain, then nothing. Faye cursed herself, she had blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH}   Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:06 pm

I continued to beat the living hell out of Titus before realizing, his face had caved in. I walked backwards, realizing what I had done. Oh my god. I... I'm a monster. I let Faye almost die and I had murdered Titus... I quickly picked Faye up in my arms and ran to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH}   Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows in the woods {SAMMEH}
Page 1 of 1