Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Standing in the shadows{Open}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Standing in the shadows{Open} Empty
PostSubject: Standing in the shadows{Open}   Standing in the shadows{Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Mellie Joans

Yea, I was standing alone, in the corner of the Winter Ball. Snow was falling on my black hair, but it wasn't really all that cold here. Maby, it was just because of a jacket. Even though it was a light one. I was thinking, that this was probobly one of the most dummest things that I did. I walked over to the punch table, and got a cup of fruit punch, and then started to leave. Suddenly, someone was in front of me. I didn't see them until the last minute, and bumped into them, spilling my fruit punch all over them. "
Watch were your going!" I shouted at them. I felt the crowd of people looking at me. My cheeks burned, and I pushed past them, and into a nearby bathroom.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40611311 --------> What she's wearing
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com

Standing in the shadows{Open}
Page 1 of 1