Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Standing at the Entrance.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angela

Angela

Standing at the Entrance. Empty
PostSubject: Standing at the Entrance.   Standing at the Entrance. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:36 pm

I took a deep breath standing at the entrance. I wasn't sure if I was ready, but I have no choice. I gripped my surfboard in one arm, deciding if I was going to be needing it. I still can't believe I'm a daughter of Hermes.. I looked around cautiously, My mom didn't want anything to do with me anymore, and my father seemed like he didn't want anything to do with me in the first place. I was confused. I took a large step, getting ready to walk in, but before I knew it, a Fury came knocking me down, unconscience.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Entrance.   Standing at the Entrance. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 am

I was walking around the hill when a new camper showed up.And apperantly a fury wasnt going to let her in to camp.She was knocked out.So ,I as the crazy helper ran to her defense."Do we really have to do this today?"I asked the fury.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Entrance.   Standing at the Entrance. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:15 pm

I ran toward them."Styx,a Kindly One? I try to leave camp in secret and a new camper gets attacked.Wonderful." I said as I ran."You guys need help?" I asked with smile.I loved fighting monsters.I drew my throwing knives."Cause your gettin it,whether you want it or not." I told them.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Entrance.   Standing at the Entrance. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:20 pm

"Sure Kai.You get the fury. Ill get the camper."I said unsheathing my sword and going defensive,walking towards the fallen newbie.Why do the cool monsters always attack the newbies?If they popped up in battle then it would be a lot funner to kill them but no.Aperantly not turning into a sandcastle is there main priority.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Entrance.   Standing at the Entrance. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:00 pm

"Kindly One." I corrected."Remember, names have power." I reminded her.Then I jumped at the Fury.It knocked me aside into Thalia's pine.Furies seriously annoyed me.I went to kill it but then I suddenly had a flashback.It was that day.The Fury came.My power went out of control.I.. I couldn't save her.I accidentally killed my mother.Then when I came back into the real world I was on the ground.They Fury was on top of me."I like you better as a pile of sand." I said,and stabbed it with my knife.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Entrance.   Standing at the Entrance. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:03 pm

"You ok?"I asked to Kai who had just been jumped by the fury but saved himself just in time."You kinda flashed out there for a second."I said offering him my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Entrance.   Standing at the Entrance. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:23 pm

"I.. I thought of her... I couldn't save her... she's dead,and it's my fault!" I said.Then I realized what I was saying."Let's just help the camper."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Entrance.   Standing at the Entrance. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:36 pm

I stared at him with a puzzled look on my face.He had suddenly tacken on a darker aura."Dont worry I checked her stats.Shes ok."I sid in a calmvoice.didnt wanna freack him out.Youd think once you invited a kindly one to christmas dinner theyd stop picking n you but no such luck.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Entrance.   Standing at the Entrance. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:57 pm

I ran to the hill as fast as I can after hearing screams and a lot of racket. I saw Kai being helped out by Minerva and a new camper unconsious. " I ran up to Minerva asking what happened? before she responded calm sense hit me and I carried/ran the girl to the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the Entrance.   Standing at the Entrance. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Standing at the Entrance.
Page 1 of 1