Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} Empty
PostSubject: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:15 am

Mia Hazel
Sinflower Nymph

The sunflower sat on the side of the path that led up the road to Kronos's camp. The sunflower in a very un-sunflower-ish way was trying to look inconspicuous and not adorable at all. The sunflower who now wishing to be called Mia was trying not to be frozen or stepped on or pulled out while a person laughed evilly mostly because one thing was certain, The sunflower is in the most dangerous spot known to sunflowers everywhere. Because one thing was certain the people in that camp were some of the evilest beings known to man-kind well all kinds really especially the flower kind. Now the young sunflower was proud of her ability to look non-adorable and quite evil and insane in fact because well the sunflower was not your average sunflower and was all those things. Mia was quite evil and mischievous and insane and if she ever saw a sunflower sitting where she was sitting she would probably rip it out where it grew and then stamp on it evilly because as explained before Mia was evil. Now why was this evil sunflower better off being known as a sinflower possibly be doing at Kronos's Camp where only the evilest of humans, demi-gods, monsters, and even gods roamed well because Mia belonged in that crowd with her evil self. So the sinflower was just sitting blowing in the wind not even pointing to the sun like a normal sunflower but at the ground. Oh wait something was happening to the sinflower it was growing, enlarging, it had a face hair it. . .
The girl pushed her brown hair back with a sigh. "1 hour and not a single sighting, hmmm spying is no fun around this team." She stood up and dusted non-existent dirt off of her yellow dress and battle armor. Walking back into Kronos's camp her dagger on full display she advances down the road wanting to meet anyone at all.
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:15 pm

James

I pushed the flap of the tent open and removed my hand from my nose. Blood dribbled from my nostrils. "This one is a fighter. Keep an eye on him." I said at one of the nearby demigods. "How did that little mission of yours do? Any luck?" I asked the girl as she came in the camp. I took a sip of water.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Mia Hazel
Sinflower Nymph

The girl sighs. "No, None at all, Not one single thing." She giggled a completely out of place giggle at what she just did and rolled her eyes at herself. She has to keep that down a notch. She notices the blood on the boy and she grins. She took a deep breath accidentally breathing in the metallic smell of blood. She steps forward to him. "How did you get hurt?" She racks her head for his name. Was is Jook, Jake, Bond. . . Hmm
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:51 pm

James

"You should see the other guy." I said jokingly. "Hes a heck of a fighter. Kinda makes me wish he was on our side of this" I said. I pressed my hand agianst my face and wiped more blood away.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Mia Hazel
Sinflower Nymph

"It is a shame that most of the good male fighters are for the other team." She fakes a pout face. "I'm sure I could take him with less injuries to myself." She says waving towards his bleeding nose. It was actually beginning to irritate but she knew she couldn't just step forward and start tending to the guy. So instead she gave him her killer *literally* smirk and asked politely and almost innocently. "Would you like help with that?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:26 pm

James

i nearly laughed at her pout face. "Yeah that's true but we have demons and monsters on our side. Torchering people is such a drag. I need to get out more. I said. I nodded when she asked if i needed help and moved my hand away.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:17 am

Mia Hazel
Sinflower Nymph

The nymph steps forward quickly glad she got the go ahead to fix him. As she places the towel that she pulled from her bag to his nose. She speaks as causually as possible. "I can help you next time you know; in torture. Then we can get out of here, go find some mortals to have fun." Sometimes being here and there around the camp was a irritation to life. Sometimes she wanted to go, leave this place, and win the war for Kronos all by herself. She laughed quietly. "I'm Mia. I can't remember your name for the life of me."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 am

James

I smiled. Oh you should have heard the last guy. All '[i]May Heaven have mercy on your soul. for the one you hunt will be your down fall[i]' I swear the kid was crazy." I said. "My name is James."
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:55 am

Mia Hazel
Sinflower Nymph

She laughs at his imitation of the kid though her mind places the threat/prophesy sounding thing into the side of her brain for later analysis. You never knew with the enemy. She pulls the towel away from his face. "Don't judge crazy people James. They can be worse enemy or your bested friend." She smirks "I bet we're all a little crazy from all the blood." She actually has no doubt of the fact that she's mad. "And do I hear a slight british accent in there?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:32 am

James

"I've been here too long if its a slight accent." I said with a smirk. "I was recruited back in England. My brother tried to stop me but he lost sight of things. Literally. I am going to hunt him down untill the end of time itself." I said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:13 am

Mia Hazel
Sinflower Nymph

The girl smiles even though a frown is slowly edging onto her face"Yay determination." She hears it to. Deep in James's voice. He will hunt his brother down if it is the last thing he does and knowing how mortals, humans go about vows she knows it may very well be. A thought suddenly dawns on her . "What if your brother is here? At that dreaded camp. Will you go there to get your revenge?" Another thought dawned on her. "Or what if he changed sides. What of he is here in this camp?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 am

James

He is not here. Jason loves acting like a damn know it all. Hes trying to help that damned Camp. The odds of him changing over here would be the same as Hades being Kind to some one other than himself. I said nearly laughing at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Mia Hazel
Sinflower Nymph

She smirks. "You never know. . ." She thinks back onto another thing he said. He lost sight. "You made your brother blind didn't you?" she admires him, she thinks. He knows what side he's standing for as does she and he even has a plan for after the war. His brother. She would probably be drifting around waiting for her flower to die. Unless she became like Queen of the Nymphs that would be a nice title. She muses.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:34 pm

James

"Yeah I made him blind and in return he nearly slashed my arm apart." I said. I wiped my hand clean of the blood. I glanced at the tent and grinned. "Come on lets see if this kid will crack." I said with a devious look in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:47 am

Mia Hazel
Sinflower Nymph

The girl nods with a grin. "I would enjoy that." As they walk to the tent together. She grips her dagger tight knowing the vines swirling up was just an indication that she was close to the edge. She looked at him with a tight grin. "So. . ." She starts. "Torture, what's our favorite?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:57 am

James

I entered the tent and held the flap open. The demigod I told to keep watch caught my eye and scarped off. "Physical torture. I can't do mental torture that well." I said. I pulled a long dagger off the table. It was about 5 inches in length and was a dull silver color. There was a pool of blood at the kids feet. I grabbed his hair and wrenched his head back. He spewed some cuss words in Greek at me. I slammed the side of the dagger against his cheek. "Tell me all you know kid and death will be so much painless for you." I said running the flat end of the dagger against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Mia Hazel
Sinflower Nymph

The girl stands behind him. She places her dagger in her left hand, placing her right hand on her hip. She sneaks around the side of the boy. His eyes were trained on James. Well if she was in his place. Her eyes would be on James to but her ever being in the boy's place was impossible. Anyway she comes up on the side of the boy and begins to whisper to him, soft little words of security, of safeness, if he just told them what they needed to know. "You know he can do much worse. Besides I love a new eye on my necklace. . ." She allows her voice to trail off. She could be much worse then James because mental torture was the best torture of all.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:55 pm

James

I looked at her. "I thought you already had a green eye?" I asked going along with it. Or at least I hoped she was kidding. I had dropped my guard for a minute and the kid had my knife. He had started cutting through the ropes. I slapped the knife out of his hand but he had his arm free. He swung and connected to the side of my face and I staggered back.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:31 am

Mia Hazel
Sinflower Nymph

As soon as she saw the other guy grab James's knife she had reached for it but he had began swinging it around and anyone who actually appreciates their eyes doesn't just sit there, she backed up with a whoah. She laughed when he got hit, trying to muffle it against her arm.She then reached quickly grabbing the other guy's arm and shoving her dagger against his neck. "you know i just fixed his nose." She slices hard and quick across his cheek. "And your trying my patience. . . now you'll tell us what we need to know or I'll feed you to the hounds and enjoy it." Her voice is ice cold just the way he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}   Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you{Open}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: