Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Adrian just shook his head smiling. He took her hand, "Come on then." Adrian wasn't going to pick some cheesy horror movie, he hated them. He smiled as they stated to go out and do things they needed to do. "Where first, Ambs?" he asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:34 pm

"First, we are going to Manhattan. For shoe shopping. Then handbag shopping, then shopping in general for clothes and accesories my dear." I smirked. If he was going to shop with me then he was going to regret it. Seriously. Unless he actually liked shopping.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Adrian groaned. "Okay..." he did a fake pout. He honestly expected a girl to like shopping, and Aphrodite's child. He wasn't stereotyping, he just knew that everybody actually like to shop, just some not as much, and for certain small things...like Adrian. He only went shopping for food, CD's, and Movies. He smiled, "Then...?" he asked, not knowing what she had in store for him.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:47 pm

"Then you get to chose a movie of your choice." I said. I seriously didn't like to buy a crap ton of stuff, I just liked to... look around. I was fine with anything really. It wasn't like I was going to spend more than 500$ today. I wasn't one to go mad like the other girls I knew from previous schools.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Adrian smiled, "Alright." he swiped his hair away from his face and the car parked, he looked at her, "Okay, Let's go shopping." he said, a small smile on his face. He opened her door, he smiled a goofy smile at Amber.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:17 pm

I got out of the car and strode along the sidewalks of Manhattan till we reached 'Marc By Marc Jacobs' I liked the brand, and it was the first one we walked past, so why not? The store was filled with women and boyfriends\husbands.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Adrian smiled as she walked into the first store, he saw a lot of other boyfriends and husbands, but he was one of the few emo/gothic looking people there. He smiled, "Do you want me to follow you or just stay right here?" he motioned to some couches by the door. He smiled, he really didn't care either way, he didn't mind shopping. Truthfully, he didn't care how long they spent shopping.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:37 pm

"You can stay here if you want to." I said. I walked around the store. I saw the new bag that was in the magazine I saw in the hospital. Then I saw this girl that looked awfully familiar all over this well built guy. Natasha I remembered. I quickly turned around and went to look for another item to buy. But I heard the snotty airhead voice that used to haunt me all the time. "Oh hey Ambie, or should I say, Rose-la" She practically yelled. I stopped. She marched over in her 6 inch heels. "It's been a looooonnng time since I've seen you. It's been such a drag. I see you look as hopeless as you did when you were 10. Have been going to parties kissing every boy in sight? I'm sure you're single." She said fake innocently. I clenched my jaw. Coming from this girl who was wearing a very, low cut top and very, low jeans.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Adrian noticed that someone was yelling at Amber... his Amber. He walked over, "Something wrong?" he asked, looking at the two girls, "Ambs... what's up?" he asked, looking at Amber, making his emotions go void, for the sake of the other girl. he didn't really want to show any emotions to a random stranger that was making Amber mad.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:00 pm

I watched as Natasha checked Adrian out. "Hm, he seems good. Kinda hot." She gave him a flirty look. I was very, very close to charmspeaking her into running out of the store and getting her hit by a car in NYC traffic. That would be very, very fun to watch. I ignored her. "We should go now Adrian." I said.

"But don't you want to know how Madison or whatever cheated on you with Zane?" She said smirking. I turned around. "No, I don't" I said.

"Thats too bad, because I heard that Madison and Zane slept with each other. And it surprising that Zane would chose Madison over you because she was a poor looser. No money, no looks, no flair." She whined with her squeaky voice.

I rolled my eyes. "What happened to him or Maddy doesn't concern me. I don't care about that." I told her. "Just remember, he dumped you." She said as she strode by, slipping a peice of paper into Adrian's pocket giving him another flirty look.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Adrian shook his head, "And you aren't." he crumpled the piece of paper in his pocket and gave it to a homeless guy on the street. He looked at Amber, "She's repulsive." he concluded out loud. Adrian rolled his eyes at the rude girl and walked along with Amber, "Mean girl?" he asked, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:13 pm

"Yeah, used to go to school with her. I remember going home with cuts and bruises because of that [insertwordhere]. Literally." I said angrily. She thinks she's all that. But in reality, she's nothing. She's just a [inserwordhere] that wants more attention. She had no right to use that name. Nothing she said was true. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Adrian gave her a small side hug. "It's okay." he said softly. "I could kick her [insert] for you." he smiled at her in a joking manner. He would though if she asked him, she was his love, and no one could hurt her.

"Okay, where else?" he asked, trying to get her happy again.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:21 pm

I spotted a Jimmy Choo store. "Last shop for now?" I asked looking at the stores. New fall collection. I was in. Inside, I bought around 600$ of stuff. 100 over my budget for today, but I didn't care. I could make an quick H&M run even though that would be defying all laws of fashion.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Adrian smiled, "Sure." he watched as she bought over $500 dollars worth in shoes, he just lightly laughed as he held the bags. He saw she was leaving the store now and he followed her, "Now the movies?" he asked, resembling a little boy in a way. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:36 pm

"To the movies." I said. Confirming his...'question'. I smiled at his childish behaviour as I got back into the car. I've never really gone on dates before Adrian. So this was kinda new to me. No, i'm not lying, I wasn't one to throw myself all over guys anyways.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Adrian got in the car and smiled as they made it to the movie theater. he smiled at Amber, "What ones do you want to see?" he asked, looking at her, he would choose, out of what she wanted to see." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:41 pm

"I have no idea. I don't catch up on this stuff." I confessed. I never really went near the TV. The internet was the only electronic device that I've touched in... forever. I never really paid attention to those commercials for movies anyways.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Adrian smiled, "Neither have I." he looked at the list of movies and picked the only one he knew had a chance of being good. "Two tickets to [insert whatever movie that's good here] please." he smiled and the person gave him their tickets as he paid.

Her took Amber's hand and they went into the theater after Adrian bought popcorn and a drink. He smiled at her, "Ready?" he said as the lights dimmed.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:51 pm

~Essie, can they have a right after this post? Like timeskip back to camp and stuff...~

We were watching 'Battle Los Angeles' (ehehehehehe.) "Sure." I said smiling. The movie was great I guess, but it was a bit too much at times and I buried my face into Adrian's arm. It wasn't that scary, but I'm easily scared. Sue me.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Adrian smiled as she ducked into him throughout the movie. He smiled as they left, "Movie too scary?" he teased lightly. He didn't mean anything by it, so he winked.

(TIMESKIP)
Adrian was with Amber and they were planning the wedding stuff, "Babe, can you just do it alone today? I want to go work on my aim." he said tiredly. He sighed, they had been planning non stop for the past week or so.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:10 pm

I sighed. "Okay. I'll fill you in later." I said as I looked over the huge stack of papers that I had to go over. Dresses, invitations, organization, schedules, all that crap you had to go over to plan a wedding. This sucked. Like seriously. I was half asleep, yet I still had a ton of stuff to do.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Adrian went right to somewhere quiet and secluded and fell asleep. He felt bad for just leaving Amber, but he needed to sleep, and she wouldn't take a break. he sighed, who knew planning a wedding would be this stressful?
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:22 pm

It was 8:00 PM and I was still working. He was relaxing, good for him. I was here doing all the work. Great. I sighed. He was probrably finding things too much for him. I'd give him a break. Maybe after a rest or two he would come back and help. I filled in another sheet for... whatever this was for.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Adrian woke up and started to head back towards where Amber was to help her. He sighed, more work, whatever, it meant he would get to marry the girl of his dreams. He smiled as he walked in, "Hey babe." He said quietly. Little did he know that some Hermes camper had thought that it would be funny to put red lipstick smeared just enough by his mouth to make it look like he had been kissing someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next