Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:08 pm

I rested my head against his chest. He made me feel so... loved. Thats why I stayed by him. Because he made me feel like I belonged. As if nothing was wrong. As if I had never gone to the hospital. As if both of us were fine. All pain and sadness drifted away. There was only the two of us. Nobody else.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Adrian laid on the bed beside her as he thought. An idea popped into his head, "What if I showed you where you fell?" he knew that for some people the memory of the accident would bring back others, he tried when he was younger but it didn't work, but maybe for Amber. Hell, he would try anything for her to stop feeling bad about the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:56 pm

I shook my head. I didn't want to risk things. Too many thoughts at once made me pass out. I just got out of the hospital. I didn't want to go back. The place sucked compared to this loft. I could stay forever in here.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Adrian nodded, "Just a thought." he said softly. He sighed, holding her close to him. His restlessness was catching up to him and he yawned, forcing himself to stay awake. he mumbled something no one could hear and fell asleep, still having Amber in his arms.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:06 pm

I smiled as he held me closer. I wanted to stay in this moment. Forever. I felt shock and realization take over me. Memories flooded back. I saw pictures of events, words, they swirled around in my head. I cringed in pain. Holding back a scream of pain. My hands flew up to my head. I remembered things. I heard voices. I remembered myself saying that.

I remembered when we were on the hill, when we were in the snowmobile. And we were huddled up like this. And I had the exact.same.thoughts. I felt like jumping up and down in joy, but I couldn't. It was normal for me now. I knew that it would pass. I just waited for the moment to pass as the flood of memories went away.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Adrian woke up, not being able to sleep for very long. He looked at Amber, she looked estacic, why? Did she get another memory back?

Adrian looked at her, "Ambs? Did you...?" he asked, tilting his head, he looked into her eyes, trying to decipher what she might have just learned.

Believe it or not, Adrian still thought that when she had the memory of him and her racing, she would want to leave him for his stupid thought, for how he didn't realize sooner that he could've saved her, or what was happening.

He sighed at himself, he needed to stop thinking like that, he would eventually just go insane from fake guilt.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:17 pm

"We were in the hill. Racing, and I tripped off a rock right? You've been saying sorry because you were the one who suggested that we race right?" I asked him in realization. So thats what he meant by it was his fault. It wasn't though. It was my fault for agreeing too.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Adrian closed his eyes, then opening them to look down. "Yeah. If I hadn't suggested the damn race then you never would've had to agree and this all never would've happened." he sighed, rushing his fingers through his hair. He looked at Amber, "Don't take the blame for any of it." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:39 pm

I leaned in and kissed him. Then I pulled back. "I won't blame you, silly. You may think it's your fault but it's not. It's the fate's fault. Besides, I'm not mad. Why should I? Acceidents happen." I say.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Adrian smiled, leaning his head on her shoulder, "Did anyone ever tell you that you're amazing?" he asked, smiling. he looked up at her, kissing her forehead. He grinned. How could a person like Adrian get someone who still wanted him even after she lost her memory? He didn't know, but he did know he was lucky to have someone as accepting as Amber.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:03 pm

I smiled. "Yes. You." I replied simply. I leaned in and kissed him. Hoping that he wouldin't pull back this time. The whole world sharpened, everything was clear for once. I wasn't an amnesiac anymore. I had him. We were getting married. Everything.Was.Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Adrian smiled, deepening the kiss, smiling. He licked her lip for entrance. he never wanted to leave Amber, even the thought stabbed into his heart like a million of the sharpest knives. He smiled, playing with the bottom strands of her hair, just like he did when they first met. He smiled at the memory.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:13 pm

I granted acess for him to...explore. This was for him, and him only. Who else would I share this with? I'm not some cheating two timer. I wrapped my arms around him neck, also playing around with the ends of his hair. This felt good. The first real kiss since I woke up. I smiled under the kiss. Enjoying my time.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Amber was smiling, which made Adrian happy. He explored for a while before kissing her lightly. He smiled at her, not needing any words to explain how much he cared for and loved her. His eyes said everything.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:43 pm

I was practically melting in his arms. I wanted to spend eternity with him, and for once. I was glad that I wasn't able to sleep that one night when I met him. I was glad for everything we went through. Every. Single. Detail. I could remember them now. I was able to enjoy them. I could replay them in my mind over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Adrian smiled, he wondered if she remembered everything from before again. He wondered if she would gain back all her memory again soon. He shook away the thougts, holding Amber in his arms, a smile on his face.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked quietly, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:52 pm

"Everything" I said winking. I remembered the night before we went off to disneyland. And that night he proposed. Okay, TMI, but it was another memory that I wouldn't forget. I looked back into his mesmerizing eyes. The ones that always made my knees weak and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Adrian smiled, "You remember it all?" he asked, a smile coming across his face, more like a large grin. He kissed the top of her head, even if she didn't remember everything, he still would've. Amber was his world, his heart, and his life.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:59 pm

"Yes I remember everything." I told him. I rested my head on his shoulder. Just under his chin\head. Just laying here beside him made my heart flutter. How did someone have this effect one another? It was... miraculous. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Adrian smiled. He somehow felt better knowing that Amber wasn't going to leave him, despite of his... he shook away the thought of blaming himself again. He played with her hair without thinking. He kissed the top of her head.

"How long do you want to stay here?" he asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:11 pm

I shrugged. "Where could we go?" I asked him. We could watch TV, or catch a movie, or go looking for a wedding planner....... or maybe I could drag him along to go shopping. But I doubt he wants to be aroudn a bunch of... nevermind. But dragging him along to go shop would be fub. Remind me to do so sometime.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Adrian looked at her as she thought, it was funny actually, maybe it was only him being able to tell, but every time she thought of something different, he saw a slight change. He smiled, "We could find a wedding planner, er... the movies..." he looked at her, a smirk on his face, "Or follow your mastermind plan to take me shopping with you." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:19 pm

I smirked. "How about we do all that. But first, you're going to be carrying a ton of shopping bags." I winked. This was going to be fun. Really, really fun. I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Adrian simply smiled, shaking his bangs away from his face. "Alright, but then I get to pick the movie." he raised an eyebrow, smiling. He held her at her waist, and kissed her cheek. "I'm all yours babe." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:25 pm

"You're not mine, I'm yours." I said smiling pecking him on the cheek. But if he chose a horror movie, I wouldn't be able to sleep. At all. Those movies always scared me. Even though I faced things far worse than those things in the movies in real life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next