Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:45 pm

I saw Adrian walk in.... with lipstick smeared all over his mouth. the angles looked like he'd been kissing someone. And I didn't wear any lipstick last night. What.the.hell. I reached out and touched the lipstick. The same Revelon line that.. she was wearing the other day. So he hadn't really given the number back.

I felt tears form at the corners of my eyes. How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me. After all we'd been through. He'd been a... lying cheater. I ran out of the room into my cabin. I hid under the sheets and cried my eyes out.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Adrian rubbed at where she did. "Lipstick..." he realized the mistake and washed it off. Damn him! He fell asleep and the... the STUPID Hermes kids decided to pull a prank on him! Of all people!

He went to track them down. He coudn't get Amber to talk with him, without having proof, it looked very close to what the girl was wearing the other... dammit. He took and angered shaky breath and wiped off all of the lipstick.

He shut his eyes after not being able to find and of Hermes children in sight. How the hell was he going to fix this? DAMN! he screamed in his mind. He didn't know how to explain what had happened, 'Oh, I fell asleep and I got lipstick rubbed on my mouth in the exact way I could be kissed?' he groaned internally.

Adrian walked up to where Ambers room was, he knocked on the door, "A-Amber? Please just let me talk to you?" he asked, his eyes showed pain and an anger aimed towards the stupid campers.

"Amber, please?" he asked, almost begging. he had to fix this. His heart was broken that he had hurt her, that she was crying because of him. He had promised himself that he wouldn't do that. That he would try to make her happy as much as he could.

He forced any tears away. He had to be strong, he couldn't cry, no matter what. "Amber...? he trailed in a whisper.

He felt like a million bricks had been dropped on him, then his heart stabbed repeatedly. Who was out to get him to make him suffer like this?
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:34 am

I ignored him at the door. He was just going to make some stupid excuse up. He expected me to believe him? It wasn't that easy. I actually trusted him. I can't believe I was so stupid. I took off the ring and left it on the table, then I climbed out the large window to my room. Nobody saw me, and I ran to my car to escape... wherever.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:42 am

Adrian knocked on the door again, "Amber!" he opened the door slowly. He saw the ring on the table and her window open. No. No. No. No. NO! he screamed in his head. He ran out through the window, trying to find Amber before she left wherever. "Amber!" he yelled, seeing her car leave. He chased after it, his pain shining through his eyes even clear to someone whow as driving away... His chest tugged and pulled at his heart. He kept running, trying hopelessly to catch up with her car. "Amber!" he screamed. He stopped in the middle of the road. "I'm sorry." he said softly, knowing that she couldn't hear him anyways.

He just hoped that she realized that someone who hadn't cheated wouldn't be spending this much of his time to try and catch her, or be on the verge of a breakdown. Or Show so much pain and suffering in his eyes as she drove away.

"Amber." he said quietly. He wasn't paying attention to a thing, a was closely missed by another car when he stood in the road. He ran tot he side of the road, hoping that she would maybe come back. Let him tell ehr what really happened.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:50 am

While I was driving, I felt tears roll down my cheeks, but I was perfectly fine. I didn't have puffy eyes, no reddened cheeks, no nothing. Just plain tears.

But he seemed so... sad. As if it really did hurt him. No Amber, this is all a joke. He's just trying to lure you into his clutches. Again. a voice nagged. I sighed. Maybe drinking would take my mind off him...

(TIMESKIP)

I was at some club with a bunch of other eleites in NYC society. I didn't care if the press saw me here alone. Who the hell cared? I didn't. I could just drink my heart out right now. Tonight, just for tonight, I would forget everything. Just for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:57 am

Adrian was done with waiting as one hour passed by so he got a taxi and went to a random club in NYC to get his mind off of his worries... through drinking.

It was a long shot, he didn't really drink. The only girl that he would ever dare kiss would be Amber. He sighed, why did that have to happen?

He prayed and gave sacrifices to the gods at least once every week. He thanked them, he even thanked the fates, hoping to be on their good side.

Why did everything have to fall apart at the seams in his life just when things started to look good, did no one ever like him to be happy?

Adrian looked around the club when he saw her, Amber. His mind raced. He couldn't go up to her, she would most likely storm out. He would keep an eye on her, just to make sure that she was fine.

He had to force himself to sit away from her, and to stop staring at her for too long. He sighed, this was impossible.

He walked up to her, he didn't look like himself, his hair was dishevelled, he was wearing baggy jeans and a sweatshirt, Adrian didn't look like Adrian. He sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"Amber?" his voice was quiet for a club, but loud enough to be heard by her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:02 am

Oh hey, I know you. Wait, no. He wouldn`t come here. You look alot like someone I used to date. Maybe because he has the same black hair... and mesmer- nevermind. I`m just going to get another drink if you don`t mind. I`m feeling a bit light headed though... I said. I felt like throwing up.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:09 am

Adrian shook his head, he must've been a real mess, or she must've been drunk. Either way he frowned. He shook his head at the bartender, signalling no more.

"Ambs, I think it's time to go back now. He's worried." he said looking at her, hiding his eyes behind his bangs, if she could tell that these were Adrian's eyes, he was screwed, this had to be his only chance to talk to her without getting her mad at him.

Adrian looked at her through his bangs, "I'll pay for the drinks, just wait. Please." he leaned in to whisper in her ear, "Chiron is going insane right now about not seeing you at dinner, he needs you back at the camp right now." he said, he was worried that was true.

Truthfully Adrian needed Amber to not be mad at him, even if they didn't get back together, she needed to know that Adrian never cheated on her, he needed her to know for sure that he would've never done anything like that.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:15 am

"But I don't know you." I slurred. I felt like I was passing out right now. But I didn't know this guy, what the hell wa- Oh look! A train! Wait no, it's just a glass. Maybe I should go and point my finger a- oh look! It's shiny too! It's not moving though. I frowned. Why wasn't it moving? I thought that trains were supposed to be on television shows for little kids? What was it doing here?

I tried to break free of his grasp. What the hell? No, this must be just a dream. I dream. I told myself. Where magical ponies swept people away to places they wanted to go. Yes, that must be it.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:31 am

Adrian knew that she was drunk the minute she slurred, and when she didn't recognize him. He sighed, taking her to her car. "I'm driving." he said quietly but firmly. He got her in the car. "Amber...er..." her ran back into the bar and asked for a glass of water.

He gave her the small drink of water, "Drink it." he said, he couldn't believe that she had done this. He shook his head, he was still sober. He had taken one sip of a drink and decided against it.[

He looked over at Amber, not bothering to to hide his gaze as he looked at her for a moment, "Amber.... I-" he didn't know how to explain this. He then realized, maybe just saying what he was thinking exactly would help,

"I don't know how to explain this all, all I know is that I took a short nap on the edge of the forest where there weren't a lot of Campers and I woke up with this lipstick on my face and noticing that Hermes kids were near where I was. I don't think you'll believe me, I don't expect you to....but you have to know that..." he stumbled across his words,

"That I love you more than anything you can imagine, you are the only family that I've truly ever had. You accepted me even when I didn't talk much when we first met." he took a breath,

"I don't expect you to ever like me again, I don't expect you to talk to me again. I need you to know now that I would never cheat on you. When Is saw that you were crying, when I saw your ring on that table, my heart felt as if I had been stabbed then taken away from the only life that I want to live.. that is, being with you. I couldn't handle it... I can't handle it.

You have to know that I never would want to hurt you, I hate seeing you sad or crying or anything."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:43 pm

"That's nice and all, but I still don't know you. Now leave me alone and find the right per- what the heck are you doing with my car?!" I said trying to not to pass out or anything.

I saw a shiny green light turn red. "Oh look! Christmas lights! They're so high off the groud though." I said with a pout.

I saw him... His words went to my head. It gave me a headache. I knew this guy.... Adrian. Did he just? Where'd he find me? I guess I was being dramatic. I should've given him a chance, but I felt like throwing up at the moment. I'd talk with him about this later. Not now.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Adrian shook his head, knowing that she couldn't really understand what at all her meant, but now her knew what he could say when she was sober. "Right Amber, Christmas lights..." he smiled lightly.

He sighed as they made it to the camp. He took her to her cabin, explaining what happened to one of her siblings...earning a punch in the eyes from someone. He sighed, he had expected that. "Bye Amber." he said quietly.

He couldn't sleep due to thinking about how he had ruined this so easily.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:13 pm

I woke up with the worst migrane in the world. I needed a bloody mary. I went around asking my sisters and one had asecret stash under her bed. I hate hangovers. They always sucked.

I got up and remembered least night. It was all a fill in the blank to me. How to hell did I get back without crashing into a tree? I tried to remember. Adrian. Tears welled up at the corner of my eyes.

I thought about his explaination. Should I give him a chance while I wasn't drunk? I think he deserved an explaination. I shouldn't have just marched out on him like that.

I walked to the Nyx cabin, knocking on the door waiting for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Adrian was the only one up that time in the morning and doctoring his now bruised eye. He opened the door, "Hi." he said groggily. He looked at the person again, "Amber?" he asked, looking at her, he moved so that she could come in, "Go ahead and sit, just... erm, hold on a minute." he said quietly.

He went and got dressed quickly, trying to fix his hair to hide his eye. He looked at her, one eyes peering out from under his bangs. "I didn't." he said simply, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:23 pm

I stood there awkwardly thinking about how I would tell him. "I-I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have just walked out on you like that. I should've given you a chance. You didn't deserve to be punched in the face. It's my fault. I'm not expecting you to like me anymore for being a [insertwordhere]. I'm just asking you to forgive me for walking out on you." I said. I kept my hands in my pockets. I was biting my lower lip, hoping that he wouldn't hate me. Even if he did, he had every right to.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Adrian closed his eyes. He then looked at Amber again, "Amber. No matter what, I'll always love you. You had every right to walk out after what it looked like." he sighed, "I don't blame you, I understand if younever want to be with me, but I'll always love you." he gave her a small smile, he didn't know what he could do further, or if she remembered what he told her the night before, so he kept quiet for a moment.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:12 pm

I shook my head. "I won't leave you. I won't ever leave you. It was all my fault. I swear, I will never ever, in my life do something like that to you again. But... a-are w-we done?" I asked him. Those words. I never thought that they would come. I wiped the tears with my sleeve. Hoping that he wouldn't say no.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Adrian closed his eyes tightly, then re opened them to see Amber sad. No. Amber couldn't be sad, not because of him, never. He needed to be with AMber for his own sakes as well. He would go insane with out her. He shook his head, hugging her, "No. I want to be with you, Ambs, forevevr."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:27 pm

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I made you sad. I caused you pain. I didn't mean to Adrian. Please for give me." I said weakly. I hugged\held him tightly. I held him close. Never again in my life would I let him slip through my fingers. Never.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Adrian kissed the top of her head as he held her close. He frowned when he realized that she was blaming herself.

He looked at her, holding her chin softly, "Don't blame yourself for this Ambs, please." he said quietly. He kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:37 pm

"Thank you." I said. It barely came out. I doubted that he could hear it. It didn't matter though. I had him. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. He didn't hate me. I could hear his steady heartbeat. I could hear his breathing. It felt so... unreal. Yet he was living proof that it was real.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Adrian smiled, He felts like he had just been lifted to a higher place than the gods with Amber in his arms at that moment. "I love you." he mumbled against her hair. He sighed, his restlessness catching up to him.

"Do you want to just stay here tonight Ambs?" he asked, looking at her. He didn't mean it in a player-ish way, he just didn't want to leave her.

It had felt like hell without her for more than a few minutes. he smiled tiredly, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:08 pm

"You're going to need some ambrosia or nectar. They have some in the Nyx cabin right?" I asked him. He got punched in the eye because of my recklessness. I needed to make sure that he was fine. At least it wasn't bleeding or anything...
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Adrian just shook his head, "I don't need it. It's just a bruise." he shrugged it off, poking at his eye, "I'm fine, see?" he asked, looking at her, smiling.

He pulled out the ring again and took her hand in his. He slipped the ring back on her hand, the spot where he thought it would belong, he hoped... forever. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:20 pm

I kissed him. Hoping that he wouldn't pull back. The ring back on my finger... it made my heart flutter. How in the world did I end up with someone like him? I smiled at him. No matter what situation he would make a joke out of it. Literally. He deserved to be mad, yet he wasn't. He could've left me, but he didn't. That, I was already grateful for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}   Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie} - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I the ONLY one snowboarding here? {Essie}
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next