Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Even though it's cold, she's hot (Essie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Even though it's cold, she's hot (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Even though it's cold, she's hot (Essie)   Even though it's cold, she's hot (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:13 am

A place to be alone: is that to much to ask? Everywhere had about 50 people more then I wanted. The strawberry field seemed to be me only escape. Every now and then, there would a be a nymph, which I'd greet with a, "Hello"."But they'd just scurry off. Occasionally I wounder what it's like to be normal, but normality is more like a far off fantasy; something I'll never achieve.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Even though it's cold, she's hot (Essie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even though it's cold, she's hot (Essie)   Even though it's cold, she's hot (Essie) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:48 pm

Ali was walking through the fields, eaten one or two strawberries along the way. She sighed, dammit! She was going to get fat again. She was already bloated as it is. She kept her head down simply walking when she ran into something. She bit her lip, looking up to see what she had run into... Or... Who. She looked at the boy, "S-Sorry..." she trailed, gulping. She made sure her outfit wasn't clinging to her. He couldn't see how fat she was.
Back to top Go down

Even though it's cold, she's hot (Essie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: