Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:52 am

I open my eyes to a sight I don't want to see. I was tied up a trapped in an attic. The whatever it was that shot me walks up the stairs. "Hello 'god'." "Hello." I respond. "Nice shot." "Yeah it was!" he snapped back. "You Should be dead. That's why you're a god." "I'm not a god." I say. I was telling the truth. Gods had more power of very many things or even more power over one. I just kept a river clean. I feel a sharp pain in my wrist as he slices it open. "If you're not a god, you'll be dead in 30." and on that note, he left.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:14 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani sighed and looked for her dagger, anything really. She smiled seeing her dagger a foot away from her leg. Dani extended her leg and tried to get the dagger closer with her foot. Soon the dagger was next to her. Dani sighed and used her mouth to hold the handle of the dagger.She dropped it down her back and her left hand caught it. Dani cut and cut, until she was free. She grabbed her dagger and bow. Dani turned them back to her necklace for the time being. She listened, hoping for something to make a noise. Dani smiled, Thais. She heard Thais.

She hurried up the stairs in quick silent steps. Dani listened again, and her more talking, this time closer. She walked into what used to be a kitchen, then a bedroom. Sure enough there was Thais. Dani smiled softly, but saw he was hurt badly. She rushed up to his and got to healing him.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:30 am

"What are you doing?" I whisper, quite stunned that Dani was here. "I'm immortal! Don't heal me. Cut me free and run!" I wouldn't make it far, but if I could make it to a river or something I'd be fine. I didn't want both of our lives at risk again, because I had to be healed.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:34 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani almost face palmed, in fact she did. "I knew that, but you're coming with me!" she demanded. She got behind him and cut the binds. Dani stood up. "Come on, you heard me. I'm not leaving without you!" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:59 am

I gently stand up beside her. "I never said I wanted you to leave me!I say eyes wide. "I just didn't want you wasting your time on healing me!" I calm down a bit a grab my bow from Dani's hands. "Thanks for grab-" my sentence was cut off by the squeak of a board. Hastily I notch an arrow. Two on one I could manage. Two on two I could manage. One on two... that was hard.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:41 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and then her eyes got wide. She got her dagger in her hand. Her palms got all sweaty, like they did during a fight. The snake lady came into the room. "Did you think you could leave? No,no." she said shaking her head. Dani frowned." Psh, like we're scared of you." she spat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)   Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaking out? Psh no! (LIBS)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2