Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Kylee walked over to the chariot track with a grin on her face. Today she planned to make or attempt to make a chariot to race. Cain, Dani and Thais were also supposed to be coming to help her. Kylee's hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing camp clothes. She spotted another girl coming over to the track, Dani maybe? "Hi! I'm Kylee, you're Dani right?" Kylee asked waving.

Dani ran over to the chariot track with a smile. She heard her name come from the other side of the track. "Yeah I'm Dani, nice to meet you Kylee." Dani said smiling. She had her brown hair down by her shoulders. Dani was wearing an old tank top and a pair of ripped up jeans.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:53 pm

I walk in with Thais at my side. "Hey! You girls ready to work?" I was dragging a chariot behind me assisted by Thais.

"Hey Dani! Long time no see!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Spoiler:
Kylee nodded and smiled. Her blue eyes followed to the chariot. "How did you get that?" she asked walking over to the boys. Kylee's eyes widened. "It's awesome!" she said smiling.

Spoiler:
Dani smiled as soon as she saw Thais coming into view. "Thais! Oh my gods I haven't seen you in forever!" she said running up to meet him.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:00 am

I was pushing the chariot from behind. "We found it, half buried behind the Hermes Cabin."

"I know Dani!" I run up and hug her, probably making it harder for the rest of the guys. "We need to have our second date soon."

I grunt under the new weight. "This isn't the chariot we're using, it's just for parts and ideas."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:14 am

Kylee looked at the new guy. "Oh hi." she said then thought. "Oh you must be Austin right?" Kylee said remembering her discussion with Cain. She walked closer to the chariot to get a better look. Then she remembered Cain's arm. "How's your arm been lately Cain?" Kylee asked.

Dani smiled and hugged Thais back. "Uh huh totally." she said to Thais. Dani took a look at the chariot. "Huh so we're making a chariot... and not killing ourselves? Wow we're daredevils." she commented.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 am

"It's been fine Kylee. Almost better, I'd say."

"Yeah I'm Austin. You're..." I'm sure I had heard her name somewhere, I just couldn't remember it.

"Don't be so sure. One of us could easily die." I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:44 am

Kylee smiled. "Kylee daughter of Poseidon." she answered. Kylee smiled at Cain. "That's great, I feel so sad about what happened." she said looking at her feet. Kylee focused her attention back on the chariot. It would be a long day before they had this thing made.

Dani glanced at Thais with a smug smile. "Thanks Mr. Positive." she remarked. Dani looked back at the chariot. "So how exactly will we make this??" she asked.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:48 am

"That's where we come in." We were pulling another chariot behind us but this one was full of materials.

"Hello! You ready to get a chariot built?"

"Daniel and Eli have been in camp a long time. They also know a thing or two about chariots."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:54 am

~ way to use all your charries make me feel stupid O.o~
Kylee's attention turned to two boys pushing another chariot. "Oh cool. she said looking at the supplies. Everything they would need was in the other chariot. It made Kylee feel good that people were doing this just so she could race.

Dani smiled. "I'm Dani, daughter of Apollo and this is Kylee. Nice to meet you." she said smiling. Dani was ready to do whatever it took to make this.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:27 am

~ Sorry... Hey you could bring in all of your charries too. the more the merrier.~

"Pleasure to meet you too." I give her a smile "Are you single?"

"No she's not, Eli," I say slightly annoyed. "None of the girls here are single. Most of the boys here aren't single."

"Way to make a single feel left-out."

"No, no, no! I didn't mean it like-"

"Let's just build a chariot and stop wondering about others love lives!" I wasn't saying that because I wanted them to stop. It was rather humorous. I just didn't want them asking about my girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:33 am

~I was joking Rolling Eyes ~
Kylee watched as the two boys argued over Dani. It was kind of funny really. Kylee felt a bvit awkward in front of so many people. One or two was fine, five was pushing it a little. So she stayed silent.
Dani frowned at Eli and moved close to Thais. She had to agree with Daniel to start building or this would never end. "Okay so what do we do first?" Dani asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:47 pm

I hug Kylee with my good arm. "Don't worry. They're here to help," I whisper in her ear.

"Well that depends. Do you want speed, defense or offense?"

I continued unloading the back of the chariot. I had a smile on my face. I didn't think that Thais would take me seriously, but it was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Kylee hugged back careful not to hurt Cain's arm. "I know. Uh... speed and defense?" she answered. I look so clueless! she thought to herself.

Dani looked over and helped Austin unload the chariot. Lots of odds and ends were in there. Most looked like they were very old.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 am

"Alright! So, um, we might actually need that other chariot. We're going to encase the wood with celestial bronze. after that, we're going to add a locking door to the back of the chariot. We'll worry about wheels in a sec."

"I know a Hephaestus kid who'll make some really good wheels if I give him the word! Want me to go get him?"

"Sure. Go ahead."

That was all I needed. I ran out of the stadium, trying to remember what size wheels we would need.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:51 am

Kylee watched as Eli sprinted out of the stadium without another word. " So what should we do?" She asked. Kylee felt stupid not doing anything while they worked.

Dani sighed the parts were heavy. Really heavy. Soon all the parts were out of the extra chariot. Dani got up and wiped the dust off her jeans.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:10 am

"Maybe that stupid Apollo boy will come back. I sort-of need him to put this," I lift up a plate of bronze,"on.

"He's just trying to help."

"He'll be back soon."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:20 am

Kylee nodded and stayed put. She hated watching others do work while she stood and did nothing. "Are you sure I can't do anything?" Kylee asked.

Dani shot Austin a look. "What's wrong with Apollo kids?" she asked. With her arms crossed over her chest she looked antimidating. The fact that her aura was glowing more didn't help either.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:40 am

I glare right back at Dani. I knew she was an Apollo kid. "Frankly, they have to bright of an out look of things, they think everyone likes them and the world revolves around them, most of them could use a couple of IQ points, and they think they're best at everything because their dad's the god of everything. Not to mention he's had more affairs then Zeus."

I stare at Austin, and Dani. I could see something was about to happen. Dani didn't seem like a girl who'd let a comment like that go.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Kylee looked at Austin. Apollo kids generally could have anger issues, Dani might be the same.
Dani took out her dagger and pointed it at Austin's throat. "Take that back." she said angrily. Dani's aura was really bright now, only because she was pissed. "Take it back!" she repeated.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:42 am

I draw my knife and do the same, before forcing her knife down with strength. "Why should I?" All I needed was another threat towards me and I would attack. With this bunch I would probably win.

As a reaction of the sudden movement and the knife and my girls throat, I draw my bow and notch an arrow.

The tip of my sword found it's way to Austin's spin rather quickly. "Cool down Austin. We don't want to hurt you."

Seeing all the weapons come out I felt defenseless, so I drew out my knifes.

~ Is it alright if one of your carries gets stabbed or something? I need a reason to kill Austin.~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:56 pm

~sure why not? ~

Kylee looked at everyone like they were crazy. She couldn't help but to draw her sword as well. "Austin, just calm down. NO one wants to get hurt!" Kylee said calmly.
Dani glared at Austin. Her eyes tried to penatrate through his skin. Dani could focus light easily. She tried her best to focus the light right in Austin's eyes. After completeing that she gave him a swift roundhouse kick to the stomach. "Take it back!" Dani repeated again.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 am

~Dani?~

"Make me!"

"AUSTIN!!!!!!!!! Put the knife down! It's five against one! You don't stand a chance!"

I stare at Dani in awe. I was suddenly very afraid to make her mad.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:38 am

~Sure~
Dani glared harder. She was lost for words. Offending her wasn't a smart move. Dani kicked him again and slashed at his shin. "There, take it back!" she said sternly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 am

That was the last straw. I stand up and glare at her before attacking. I grab at her neck and pick her off the ground. Taking my hunting knife, I stab her in the stomach, twist the dagger around, and throw her to the ground. "Don't say you didn't ask for it."

"DANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I fire my arrow at Austin but Daniel got to him first. It was a great shot through the neck, but he was already dead. It looked like Daniel just removed his spine. He looked so limp and so different from his normal state. Usually he seemed muscular, head held high and just intimidating. Now his head sagged, Daniel was the only thing holding him up, and he wouldn't scar away a crow. I couldn't stand to look at him in this state. I close my eyes and look away. That image would haunt my nightmares till the day I died.

I set the corpse that once was Austin on the ground, before checking his pulse. "He's gone. He needed to die anyways. The dead should have departed."

Instinct told me to run towards the dead body and kill it, but common sense told me to run towards Dani and help her. Since when did I listen to instinct? I ran towards Dani. I look at her wound and curse. I had probably cursed more in the last week then i had in my life time. "Get me some nectar!"

I continued my way into the track holding four wheels in my arms. I saw the carnage and dropped them. "What the Hades happened? Did Kronos himself show up?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Kylee ran to her bag and got out a canteen of nectar. "Here." she said putting the liquid onto Dani's lips. Kylee didn't dare look at what was Austin.

Dani could only remember her feet a few inches off the ground and instant pain. When the nectar thouched her lips she woke with a start. "Okay what did I miss?" Dani asked wincing at the blodd still on her tank top. "Ow..." she muttered to hereslf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)   Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know how to make a chariot? (private to libs)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next