Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

There's a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

There's  a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!] Empty
PostSubject: There's a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!]   There's  a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:04 pm

I sat down on a beach chair, facing the sun.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

There's  a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!]   There's  a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:08 pm

I was walking on the beach again with some white Ripcurl swim shorts on. My shirt was in my Cabin. I was bored as hell and just looked around and didn't see anyone at first on the Beach.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: There's a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!]   There's  a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:10 pm

"Hi." I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: There's a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!]   There's  a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:11 pm

I whirled around, "Hey," I said slowly looking at her with my jade green eyes.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: There's a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!]   There's  a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:12 pm

"I'm Angelica." I introduced.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: There's a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!]   There's  a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:14 pm

I smiled a crooked smile, "I'm Daniël. Nice to meet you," I said.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: There's a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!]   There's  a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:15 pm

"And you too." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: There's a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!]   There's  a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:18 pm

I smiled a little not meeting her eyes. I did this for a reason, I had a spark in my eyes which was another down side to my curse. The spark made everyone flinch because it shot pain down a bone or something equivalent to that.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: There's a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!]   There's  a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:21 pm

"Well, got a parent?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: There's a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!]   There's  a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:19 am

I sighed, I had to answer that sometime, "Odyne." I told her quietly.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: There's a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!]   There's  a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:52 pm

OOC: Music told me to tell u. She doesn't want them to date.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: There's a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!]   There's  a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:34 am

Uh-uh okay then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!]   There's  a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's a point in laziness where you only RP in one place to make life easier, we have hit that stage [PRIVATE!]
Page 1 of 1