Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My laziness inclines me to not come up with a creative title [ PRIVATE TO ANGELFACE MY BESTEST FRIEND ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

My laziness inclines me to not come up with a creative title [ PRIVATE TO ANGELFACE MY BESTEST FRIEND ]  Empty
PostSubject: My laziness inclines me to not come up with a creative title [ PRIVATE TO ANGELFACE MY BESTEST FRIEND ]    My laziness inclines me to not come up with a creative title [ PRIVATE TO ANGELFACE MY BESTEST FRIEND ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Roxanne Duchannes, daughter of Hades calmly sat on the fountain in the center of the courtyard. She was bored and she had no intention of hanging out with her brothers or her cousins or anyone else for that matter. Most of what she wanted to do was dance and be alone.

The temperature outside had dropped to about forty degrees, but I didn't mind the cold. In fact I welcomed it. I welcomed it like an old friend that I rarely saw anymore. A shiver was sent through my body as my gaze slid up to the high, full, white moon in the dark sky. The stars twinkled as an owl hooted it's hello. The stars were bright tonight, so bright it looked like someone had sprinkled a thousand tiny diamonds onto a velvet blanket.

I turned my attention to the iPod in my hand. It was old, but still reliable. It held the wear and tear of two years. It wasn't very old, but it too was an old friend. It had a few stickers that were now peeling off of the silver paint. I slowly unwound the Skullcandy earbuds and plugged them into my ears.

I hit the center button and screen lit up. The menu popped up. I didn't think as I clicked my way to a high energy dance song. I didn't know the composer, nor did I care. All I cared about was the fact that the music was moving through my body like lighting.

Shooting up out of my posistion, my legs and arms moved on their own as the music coarsed through me, invading every nook and cranny that it could squeeze itself into. Become one with the music. Ain't that the truth?

It was true that I felt one with the music. My arms moved in circular motions, somehow a cross between tribal and club dancing. This was my true passion. Dancing. Yes, it seems that as a child of Hades you'd expect more dark things out of me, right? Well think again. Ha-ha!

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

My laziness inclines me to not come up with a creative title [ PRIVATE TO ANGELFACE MY BESTEST FRIEND ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My laziness inclines me to not come up with a creative title [ PRIVATE TO ANGELFACE MY BESTEST FRIEND ]    My laziness inclines me to not come up with a creative title [ PRIVATE TO ANGELFACE MY BESTEST FRIEND ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:36 pm

My laziness inclines me to not come up with a creative title [ PRIVATE TO ANGELFACE MY BESTEST FRIEND ]  ---Benny

Benny strolled through the courtyard, strumming on the strings of his guitar. He hummed the melody of a song he wrote himself. His griffin partner, Lyon, scurried up to his side, if griffins could scurry that is... Benny smiled, patting the creatures beak. "Hey buddy.." he said. Benny flicked his shaggy black hair out of his face as he continued to sing quietly along with his song.
"Every word I say,
is blown out of proportion,
and every single thing,
is full of distortion,
I don't know what to do,
Cause this chain reaction is killing my chances with you."
He stopped as he spotted a girl dancing. He arched an eyebrow, giving an amused chuckle. 'She's pretty good..' he thought, tilting his head as he watched her. He leaned against the trunk of a nearby tree, plucking quietly at the strings of his guitar.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: My laziness inclines me to not come up with a creative title [ PRIVATE TO ANGELFACE MY BESTEST FRIEND ]    My laziness inclines me to not come up with a creative title [ PRIVATE TO ANGELFACE MY BESTEST FRIEND ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:44 pm

My laziness inclines me to not come up with a creative title [ PRIVATE TO ANGELFACE MY BESTEST FRIEND ]  Hair,photography,cute,girl,wow,girls-98f006ce26b497a59a787a052614ede3_h
R O X A N N E | D U C H A N N E S
"evacuate the dance floor. im infected by the sound..."

- op op op op -

More music poured through my speakers and into my brain. I couldn't do anything else other than dance. It was though my mind was gone and my mind and the music had taken over. However cliche it sounded and such.

- op op op op -

"stop this beat is killin' me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My laziness inclines me to not come up with a creative title [ PRIVATE TO ANGELFACE MY BESTEST FRIEND ]    My laziness inclines me to not come up with a creative title [ PRIVATE TO ANGELFACE MY BESTEST FRIEND ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My laziness inclines me to not come up with a creative title [ PRIVATE TO ANGELFACE MY BESTEST FRIEND ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: