Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New to this place (PRIVATE!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

New to this place (PRIVATE!) Empty
PostSubject: New to this place (PRIVATE!)   New to this place (PRIVATE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:23 pm

New to this place (PRIVATE!) Jenniferke
* JENNIFER RAE LAWRENCE*

Granddaughter of Aphrodite and Mainae

Jen placed a foot out of the black limo, which looked like it was in front of a big hill. She looked at her butler, Lincoln, who gave her a smile, before driving away. With her bags at her sides, she sighed and made her way up to the top of the hill. A winter breeze blew her hair out of her face, so she could see. Jen frowned and stopped halfway up, for a breath before going on. She eventually got to the top and stopped, looking at the camp below the hill. Jen was impressed, this was pretty cool. Her father told her about Camp Half Blood, and it seemed okay how he described it.

Jen set down her two suitcases and sat on the taller one, waiting for someone to show up. After all, her father told her to wait until someone came along and told her what she needed to do. Jen was sure someone would see her and help. She put in her red headphones (like pictured above) and put on Katy Perry's Last Friday Night. While listening, she saw someone walk up the hill.

*Here's the order! Me, Theseus, and Cherry!*

Last edited by Moon on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: New to this place (PRIVATE!)   New to this place (PRIVATE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:26 pm

I walk in the Area, and see a limo. nice i think to myself. this chick looked hot. was she single? I was single. I could do all sorts of crazy stuff. fly, for instance. summon a car, for another. melt faces for another another.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: New to this place (PRIVATE!)   New to this place (PRIVATE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:54 pm

New to this place (PRIVATE!) Untitled-1
>>D E S I R E E k a t a r i n a W I L L I A M S<<

----------------------------------------------------------------
y o u W E R E a P R O B L E M c h i l d
B E E N g r o u n d e d Y O U R w h o l e L I F E
s o N O W y o u r e R U N N I N w I l d
----------------------------------------------------------------

Desi was walking around camp again, trying to kill time. She needed to sneak out sometime soon, or else she would literally die of boredom. She wasn't like her siblings who liked to work in the forges all day and sweat a ton, she was actually the oddball of the cabin. She wasn't one to play by the rules. At least, the majority of them. She was around the camp entrance when she noticed a girl with suitcases and figured that she was new.

Deciding that she should be nice and welcome this girl to camp, she walked over.
"Hi, I'm Desiree, most people call me Desi, welcome to Camp Half Blood!" she said, trying to sound enthusiastic. Though it was pretty convincing, she found it ironic that she was complaining about camp when she was welcoming someone to camp. In fact, that actually made things awkward somehow.

Being her, she noticed the limo, butler and all that, but she totally disreguarded them. Actually, this girl wasn't as rich as Amber, who was often on tabloids and gossip websites. Yes, she had friends who were that rich. She herself wasn't poor either. In fact, she would be upper middle class-ish, but her mother just didn't go around flaunting her money like most other people.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: New to this place (PRIVATE!)   New to this place (PRIVATE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:15 pm

I walk up Half Blood Hill, bored. Surely there must be SOME way to sneak out of Camp. But of course, the stupid hawks have eagle eyes to make sure nobody sneaks out. I let out a mental sigh before spotting two girls. "Sweet," I mutter to myself. "Twice the amount of girls I normally run into to hit on!" I make my way over to them in an attempt to strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: New to this place (PRIVATE!)   New to this place (PRIVATE!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:40 pm

New to this place (PRIVATE!) Jenniferke
* JENNIFER RAE LAWRENCE*

Granddaughter of Aphrodite and Mainae

Jen looked at the girl, since she spoke first.She gave her a small smile and nodded. Desi, cool name. Jen would put that in the back of her mind, and remember it. She nodded slowly, turning to the both of them. "I'm Jen Lawrence. My dad is Jaxson Lawrence, the actor person and director." she said, bragging. She liked saying that, it made her feel a little better inside. "I'm the granddaughter of Aphrodite and Mainae." Jen said with a sideways smirk.

She looked at the boy, giving him a small smile. He looked older than her, by a lot. Hm. Jen looked another guy coming up the hill. "More people?" she thought to herself. A lot of people seemed to be showing up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: New to this place (PRIVATE!)   New to this place (PRIVATE!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:19 pm

I walk over to her. I always was naturally shy. It's what made me such a great Roadie. I look the Girl in the Eyes, intent on saying Hi. then my knees decided to turn into Jell-O. of all the Times... I squeeked out a "hi".
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: New to this place (PRIVATE!)   New to this place (PRIVATE!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Cherry doesn't want to be in this thread anymore, so Boo's turn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to this place (PRIVATE!)   New to this place (PRIVATE!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to this place (PRIVATE!)
Page 1 of 1