Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

That Special Place[private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

That Special Place[private] Empty
PostSubject: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Isabelle was happy, to have moved to their cabin. She had butterflies while she made him a pancake breakfast, with fresh coffee. Humming she waited for him to come and show up. Her heart beat was racing. She was making breakfast for her husband for the first time. Quickly setting the table she opened the curtains.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Jake woke up from his sleep feeling refreshed and re invigorated. He threw on the clothes that he had worn when he first met Izzy, and took a new cowboy hat from the closet. He walked down staires and saw his wife Izzy setting the table. He smelled a fresh cup of coffee and pancakes than. smacked his lips. He ran over to Izzy and sweapt her up in his arms swingin her around before placing her back on the ground.
How is my wife doing today? I hope that coffee is waiting for me. He smiled, gave her a good morning kiss and walked to the table.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Giggling Izzy smiled down at him while he spun her around. Taking his hat she placed it on her bed. She was still wearing her nightie. She happily returned his kiss. Walking over she handed him the large mug of coffee. Then she stacked his plate full of pancakes with fresh butter, syrup and eggs."Eat up honey."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Jake took the cup of coffee and placed it beside his large plate of pancakes and eggs. Between mouth fulls of food he spoke to Izzy.
So, what do you want to do today Izzy? We have a full day we need to plan out now that camp won't do it for us. Oh, why aren't you eating dear, you need to keep your strength up. He pulled her onto his lap and loaded the fork with some of his eggs and began to move it towards her mouth. He laughed playfully as he moved the fork towards her mouth.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:47 pm

She leaned forward and took the bite. Not much for liking eggs she smiled happily. Kissing his cheek." Well I figured I'd redecorate our home. Make it more homey. As for you, we need more fire woods." Smiling she took another bike of her pancakes. Well his pancakes. She was just so happy to be free of camp for a while. She planned on going back once everything iced over.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Jake looked pensive for a moment, and than got a mock look of realization on his face.
I've got it, you don't like eggs hahaha. Seriously though, I'll get some fire wood, I know a clearing where I can get some. Keep eating Izzy, you'll be busy redecorating for most of the day.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:53 pm

"Thank gods it's just moving things." Quickly she scarffed down his pancakes. Licking the syrup she kissed him again." You better get going. There's a blizzard coming." She said handing him a jacket and scarf. Smiling she quickly went to the living room to figure out what to do to make things a bit homier.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:01 pm

Jake grabbed the scarf and jacket deciding to wear them because she wanted him to.
I'll be back before you know it, I can out run a blizzard.
He walked outside and grabbed the axe hanging on the door. He retreated outside and got to work.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:05 pm

She was inside cleaning. Quickly and carefully, scrubbling everything she changed some of the drapes and the whole look of their bedroom. Downstairs there was hot chocolate waiting for Jake. She was worried, the winds were getting really bad now. Her heart raced and she was sitting on the couch by a small fire.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:44 am

It was several hours before Jake returned home. The winds had made him lose his way multiple times, but finally he made it. He walked through the door covered in snow and a huge arm full of fire wood. He shook the snow off himself and grinned at Izzy.
Whew, I think I made it, boy that storm came fast.
He shrugged off his jacket and hung it on a hook inside the front hall. Than he took some of the fire wood and threw it into the fireplace. He took the hot chocolate and sat down next to Izzy than wrapped his arms around her to warm her up.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:10 pm

She snuggled up to him. Covering them with a blanket she sipped her hot cocoa and listened to the fire softly crackle." I told you that the storm was coming fast." She teased him softly before kissing his cheek. To herself she though thank the gods that he was even safe. "So what should we do tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Jake pulled the blanket tighter around them and kissed Izzy.
Oh, you told me the storm was coming, why do I not remember that. He laughed and than took a sip from his hot chocolate.
What to do tomorrow, hmmm, well depends on how much snow we get. We could get snowed in here for a while. Than we'll only have eachother for company for some time.
He kissed her again and layed back onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:29 pm

She smiled, kissing in return. Eyes dancing she cuddled with him." We could spend all day cuddling in bed. Yawning she found herself falling asleep. Resting in his arms quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Jake leaned next to Izzy's ear and whispered.
Well if that's what you want to do than I would be happy to oblige.
He took her in his arms and carried her upstares. He reached the door and opened it, than placing her on her feet he waved his hands for her to enter.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:28 pm

She smiled happily. Grabbing his hand she walked into their bed room. Now her stomach was fluttering. "So... well I kind of re decorated the room." She whispered blushing faintly.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:17 pm

I love what you've done with our room Izzy. You've given it a makeover worthy of the gods praise.
There it was, her blushing cheeks, she was so cute. He closed the door behind them and led her to the center of the room where he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:23 pm

She kissed him in return. Smiling she crawled into their bed. She had run herself ragged fixing the place up. Yawning, she slowly slipped into a deep and lingering slumber.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:28 pm

He watched as she crawled into bed. He wondered what to do now, he didn't want to wake her. He slipped carefully beside her in bed and laid his arm around her. With his other hand he pulled up the blanket around them.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:30 pm

A few days passed along slowly. They were snowed in. Isabelle was freezing cold, curled up in the corner of the couch. Sleeping she couldn't help but shiver bad. They had run out of firewood, and now the house was icy, they had also lost power.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Jake pased worriedly in the kitchen. He knew that he needed to warm up the house, but he couldn't get anymore kindling. He looked up at nothing in particular and cursed in ancient Greek. Than he sent up a silent prayer to Ares and Hebe asking for help. Than he walked over to Izzy, sat down next to her and attempted to warm her in his embrace.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:41 pm

She curled up in his lap. Her body shook with the cold. The tempatures seemed to drop as the day passed."I...shouldn't have made us leave camp. We're stuck here now... we'll probably end up dieing in each others arms. Sweet Isabelle tried to cry, but her tears just froze on her pale, colorless cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Jake could feel his anger rising, at the gods the weather, everything he thoughtbwas to blame. The good thing was his body temperature rose as his temper did. He got up and collected evry blanket he could around the house and wrapped Izzy up in them. He picked her up and kicked the door open, looking outside at the bleak whiteness of nature he moved forward. He would get Izzy to camp if it was the last thing he did, and to his surprise a path seemed to open in the snow for him to travel.
This isn't the end Izzy, not yet.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:49 pm

"I love you Jake." She whispered weakly. Bundled up she tried to get as close as she could to him. What could she even do now. Isabelle had learned long ago that once her love put his mind to something. That there was no way for her to change it. Sneezing she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Jake could sense that Izzy was still getting colder even with all the blankets. Once more he whispered a prayer.
Please dad, help me, I need to get her to camp.
He looked down at her again as she sneezed. He smiled at her and held her closer to him hoping his body heat would keep her warm.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:01 pm

He kept her warm enough. But still nothing would even keep her warm enough. Peacefully she slept while she hoped he would keep her sage."I love you honey.... Be strong..." She whispered. Her voice was shaky while he carried her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Special Place[private]   That Special Place[private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Special Place[private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next