Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Going through the motions (private to special people)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Going through the motions (private to special people) Empty
PostSubject: Going through the motions (private to special people)   Going through the motions (private to special people) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Carefully I run through the movements and routines of combat. If I was ever going to face my brothers, sisters, cousins, and the rest of the Titan army, I was going to have to step it up a notch. I gasp for breath as I finish the 8th routine I could recall. "gods this is hard!" I scream. I was without energy. There was nothing to push me on. So, I collapse onto the packed dirt of the Arena.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Going through the motions (private to special people)   Going through the motions (private to special people) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Going through the motions (private to special people) Tumblr_llncejFrGc1qc7zn2o1_500
>>D E S I R E E k a t a r i n a W I L L I A M S<<

----------------------------------------------------------------
y o u W E R E a P R O B L E M c h i l d
B E E N g r o u n d e d Y O U R w h o l e L I F E
s o N O W y o u r e R U N N I N w I l d

Desiree raised an eyebrow at the boy that was lying in the dirt. What the hell was he doing? you didn't find people lying in dirt all the time you know, expecially when they're hella sweaty. He was obviously frustrating with his training. Everyone was training for the final battle anyways. She wasn't though, she was making the weapons.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Going through the motions (private to special people)   Going through the motions (private to special people) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:13 pm

☨☨ James Harrison North ☨☨
Going through the motions (private to special people) Tumblr_lt3p5t5vkD1qhywdso1_500
☨☨ Scared of the dark,
The door’s wide open ☨☨

There were only two reasons for James being in the Arena on that sweaty afternoon. One; he wanted to watch fit girls jiggling about. Two; he wanted to show off his muscles to said jiggling girls. Scoping the room as he swished and swooshed with his celestial bronze sword, he spotted two other people in there with him; a guy [[ugh. He didn't swing that way.]] and a girl looking at said guy. Being one of the most arrogant, testosterone-driven sexist beasts out there, he walked straight over to her, raising an eyebrow, plastering his special "I'm a cocky mofo" grin onto his face.
"World's worst chat up line no. one - If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" he asked her, snaking his arm around her hips. Damn boy could be forward sometimes.

☨☨ This is a night
You’ll regret in the morning. ☨☨

Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Going through the motions (private to special people)   Going through the motions (private to special people) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:39 pm

My eyes shoot open in anger at hearing a new voice in the Arena. It wasn't that there was a new voice, it was what the voice said. I hated anyone who treated another human being like a trophy, only to be achieved my compliments that they don't mean. Nearly leaping to my feet I scan the area for him. "What the Hades is your problem?" I shout at the larger of the two.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Going through the motions (private to special people)   Going through the motions (private to special people) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Going through the motions (private to special people) Tumblr_llncejFrGc1qc7zn2o1_500

Desi hid a giggle. Instead, she plastered a look of.. horror on her face. She was playing hard to get, and if this guy knew what girls wanted, then he would get what she was playing at. Desi felt flirty, and honestly, she didn't like the tone of the other guy's voice. "Possibly." she whispered. It was so quiet that even the guy could barely hear it, much less the other one who was just lying in the dirt a moment ago.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Going through the motions (private to special people)   Going through the motions (private to special people) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Ok, now I wasn't just angry. I was pissed! I couldn't stand it when someone ignored me. Maybe what I was about to do was out of insanity, or maybe I was just trying to intimidate, or at the very least get there attention. I did it any how. I grab hold of numerous stones and scraps of metal, and chuck them as hard as I could at the two, only to stop them a few feet away. "Hey!" I shout once more.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Going through the motions (private to special people)   Going through the motions (private to special people) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:10 pm

☨☨ James Harrison North ☨☨
Going through the motions (private to special people) Tumblr_lt3p5t5vkD1qhywdso1_500
☨☨ Scared of the dark,
The door’s wide open ☨☨

James sent a wink flying in the girl's direction, when he noticed a couple of shards of metal flying in his direction. They stopped a few paces in front of him, but the thought still counted.
"Yo, do you have a problem, Dirtface? Do you think you're better than us, lying on the floor being all. . . lying on the floor?" Unfortunately for James, his intellect and word capacity ran out about there. Glaring at the boy, he took a step forward, kicking one of the shards directly at the boy's face. "You asking for a fight, Dirtface?"
☨☨ This is a night
You’ll regret in the morning. ☨☨

Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Going through the motions (private to special people)   Going through the motions (private to special people) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Desi leaned against a tree, watching the two boys fight. She wasn't stupid, nor was she an airhead of any sort, but she could be a total flirt at times, and at other times, a total bish. Though she found this amusing, she didn't like the other boy's attitude. Honestly, she thought that he shouldn't have been talking, he was the one lying in the dirt after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going through the motions (private to special people)   Going through the motions (private to special people) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going through the motions (private to special people)
Page 1 of 1