Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed] Empty
PostSubject: A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed]   A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:37 pm

The sun was just setting over the horizon and the tide was low, shells gathering up on the short. I never really liked water, but the beach was just beautiful. I wore a green bikini top with hawaiian flowers on it and a pair of brown short shorts over my bottom. I breathed in a bunch of brisk sea air and I closed my eyes letting it out. My anger management therapist (Yes, I have one the Roxanne suggested.) said that I should just relax and let my emotions flow. It's really soothing, and it works! My bare feet make soft imprints in the sand as I approached the water. I dipped my fingers in it and smiled, it was warm. How nice of the Poseidon kids to warm it up for us! Dipping my feet in it, I noticed the water sort of bubble and spark around my feet. Hm, never noticed that! "Mmm... This is so beautiful" I whisper to myself, staring out at the vast ocean.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed]   A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Jacob walked onto the Beach, he'd only just arrived at Camp Half Blood, two years after his brother Erik, who he didn't know until just yesterday. Jake had spent his life in England in an orphanage and therefore had a British accent, his brother who looked nothing like him was American. From Tulsa. He was also a demigod but because Erik was first his father had only wanted him and ignored Jake so he was send away at the age of two to an orphanage and was never adopted as cute as he was.

His father was now grieved as Jake' powers were greater and better than Erik's. Jake just ignored his father and whatever he got from him he send back.

Jake was wearing some shorts with his reflective Ray-Bans on the bridge of his nose and nothing else, his feet touched the soft cool golden sand and left markings of his presence. He walked to the water and let his left foot slide in, it was not hot nor cold, it was perfect! He glanced to the side where he saw a girl in a green bikini with some brown shorts.

She looked absolutely gorgeous, her long hair was shining in the sun, her teeth pearl white and perfect and her eyes were so deep he felt like he leaving the pits of Tartarus and going into heaven.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed]   A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:59 pm

I turned my head and saw the most handsome boy I had ever seen in my life. His eyes were such a brilliant blue and he had a 6-pack! How awesome is that? And if that boy could be gourgeous enough to drool, he probably would be drooling right now. No, it couldn't be me. But I was the only girl on this beach? It must be me! Jumping with joy on the inside, I kept cool on the outside.

But I couldn't contain myself! My heart was racing, how could he like me? I was just your typical Zeus kid. Yeah ,I've seen him around camp, but right now? He was... Just marvelous. I swear, if the Zeus part of me would stop sending electrical charges to my heart when I was about to die, I would die right now.

This was heaven! "Maybe I know, somewhere, Deep in my soul..." I hum, quickly putting in my iPod earbuds in my ears and quietly singing along to a Paramore song.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed]   A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:00 am

{Zac Effron and Harry Potter for your first two pictures...}
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed]   A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:01 am

~Kendall, wait 'till Maddie gets preggo xD~
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed]   A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:05 am

~I just saw that one person on Yahoo! Typed Like This. iMean, Seriously? You Realize How Annoying This Gets? iKnow She Types Like This All The Time, But It Gets Really Annoying. i'mLike, Seriously? Capitalizing Every Letter Doesn't Make You Feel Special!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed]   A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:09 am

~WTFudge? xD~
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed]   A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:13 am

~Yea, WTFudge?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed]   A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:51 am

Jake was a little confused when he heard a whisper and saw the girl' mouth move. He remembered her name faintly, Baylee, or so he thought. He put on a dazzling smile and started walking over when she but in her earbuds and raised an eyebrow clearly feeling rejected.

He was annoyed because his board-shorts didn't have any pockets to stick his hands into. He ignored it and walked over slowly without a noise. He stood on a stone and cut himself and stood still for a minute while the wound healed slowly, Thanks Mom! he thought silently.

Finally Jake reached her and tapped her shoulder softly because she was now all of a sudden facing away from him, "Hey," he said in his thick British accent.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed]   A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:44 pm

This guy was... British? Wow! I glanced up a bit gloomily, trying to keep my expression relaxed. Though fireworks were exploding inside me, I had to keep my cool. "Hey." I replied, half-smiling and pulling my feet up out of the water. I take out my earbuds and stuff them in my pocket, my caramel glazed skin fading from its usual glow.
Oh gosh, I swear I was sweating like a pig.
Except pigs don't sweat, I should say "Sweating like an Ares kid".
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed]   A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 pm

On some weird impulse Jake walked over and slipped his hand behind her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. It was soft and sweet and finally after what seemed a second he let her go and blushed furiously, "Sorry," he mumbled in his adorable accent.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed]   A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:53 pm

It was just so fast, he pulled me in for a kiss. It was... Magical. My face was burning red and I longed for more. "Let's do that again." I cooed, my gentle voice humming along the ocean waves. I leaned in and kissed him, Wrapping my arms around him.

~Let's go to PMs.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed]   A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:58 pm

~K Xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed]   A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Special Meeting [Private, Comments allowed]
Page 1 of 1