Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orel

Orel

MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE} Empty
PostSubject: MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE}   MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:51 am

The sand felt hot beneathe his feet as Riley along the beach. The day had been a hot one and the sky was a clear blue one with a few clouds. He was supposed to meet girl from the Aphrodite cabin whom he had seen around but had never had a real coversation with, looking around he saw a few people around some taking dips and he suddenly felt like swimming himself checking his watch he saw that he was 15 minutes early. "I might as well." He said stripping down, the water felt cool against his body compared to the heat of the day after swimming for a while he climbed ashore and started drying himself that was when he saw her already on the beach sitting in the shade of a few nearby trees."Hey I'm sorry for dragging you out in this hot sun I must have offended Apollo or something." He said smiling and remembering the prank he played on the Apollo kids earlier in the week
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE}   MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Today was an amazingly hot day. I just couldn't stand the hot weather. I liked the cold weather more. I was wearing my red tank top with my black shorts. My flip flops were plain white which I didn't mind. I sat under a couple of trees to cool me down. I was waiting for someone when that person came up to me. "It's okay. I actually had nothing to do today." I said. I stood up and put my hand out for him to shake my hand. "I'm Layla." I said.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE}   MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:38 pm

"O where are my manners." He said and took her hands with a smile. "My name is riley, and erm you look lovely this hot afternoon."
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE}   MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:15 pm

I blushed. "Thanks. So, you said you needed me. What did you need me for?" I asked. I had seen Riley around camp, but never got a chance to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE}   MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:03 pm

By now the sun had done the drying up for him. "Mind if I sit next to you Apollo is obviously bent on giving me a headache." He said settling beside her under the tree. "I just wanted to get to know you better so I guess we could start by me asking you what you like doing on hot free days like these."
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE}   MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:43 pm

"Yeah, I don't mind if you sit next to me. Well, I don't really do much. I have no friends, no boyfriend no anything. So I pretty much stay in my cabin." I said. I sighed. "What do you like to do?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE}   MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:06 am

"I usually just look for people to play pranks on tho I enjoy hanging out by the caf and beach sometimes and duke is always here to keep me company." He said gesturing towards his monkey up in the tree. "you will never catch me in the library and amphitheatere those are not my areas at all. So how long have you been in camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE}   MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEETING SOMEONE NEW {PRIVATE}
Page 1 of 1