Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

an unusual meeting [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

an unusual meeting [private] Empty
PostSubject: an unusual meeting [private]   an unusual meeting [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:43 am

kim raziel swift daughter of hyperion

Heads turned as the doors to the Hera cabin burst open, revealing a panting girl. She sprinted across the hallway, hoarsely shouting for someone to close the door behind her because she just can't be damned. Raziel couldn't care less if they started muttering about how rude she was behind her back. The only thing she cared about the moment was how she needed to go. Now.

"Excuse me please, out of my way, thanks -" her words were a blur as she sped towards the girls' bathroom. At the rate she was going, she was setting herself up for a collision with someone. Hopefully, no one would be thick enough to get in her way, unless they wanted to get a healthy dose of roasted flesh. But then, what Raziel didn't expect was how someone could be getting out of the bathroom and soon enough--

Oof!

Who knew that a human body would have the consistency of a brick wall?
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: an unusual meeting [private]   an unusual meeting [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:27 am

an unusual meeting [private] Tumblr_mfmmrapZdr1rc8gzoo1_250
an unusual meeting [private] Tumblr_mfmmrapZdr1rc8gzoo2_250
    If there was one thing that Matt had, it wasn't a strong bladder… or fast legs. He was starting to regret his choice of drinking three of those milkshakes at the Mess Hall earlier that day while he was in sword fighting training. He didn't want to remember the pain in his abdomen every time he swung his sword as he sprinted towards the nearest bathroom, which was all the way in his cabin. How convenient it would be for the son of Morpheus. Each swing was like a punch to the gut and at the moment when his bladder was seemingly about to explode, he dropped his broadsword without a word and rushed to Cabin Two.

Matt wasn't necessarily paying attention to where he went, so he ended up running into the nearest set of doors in his cabin. Pushing through the cubicle, he locked it swiftly before puling down his pants to release his bladder. Aaahhh. When he finished, he pulled up his pants and headed out to wash his hands.

He had intended to grab a drink before he returned to his puzzled partner in training, but he ended up bumping into someone as he exited the bathroom.

"Oh gods, sorry!" he exclaimed, his hands flying to his mouth as a result of the volume of his voice. His hands fell limply to his side when he saw it was a female heading to the boys' bathroom. "Umm… the girls' bathroom is that way, I think." Matt pointed to the set of doors next to them. But as he did so, he was able to get a good look at the girl. The blonde streaks in her dark hair suggested that she was one of the ex-girlfriends of his half-brother. "Oh my gods, you're Raziel Swift? Ex-girlfriend of Pablo?" he couldn't believe he was seeing his brother's ex-girlfriend for the first time. Pablo was one of his only male friends at camp and to hear him talking constantly about his girlfriend spiked Matt's curiosity about the daughter of Hyperion. Now he was meeting her… right outside the men's bathroom.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: an unusual meeting [private]   an unusual meeting [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:54 am

Raziel took a step back, barely keeping herself from jumping. Her eyes widened. She had bumped into a boy. A boy who had just come out of the girls' bathroom. She was so shocked that she momentarily forgot what she was about to do. She almost didn't catch his next words - which, from the way he had said them, she also found a little weird coming from a guy.

"Yeah, yeah I am," she said, managing a small smile. Pablo, huh? Come to think of it, the boy did have the same shade of light-colored hair. But before she could dwell on that any further, her bladder threatened to burst and she could only throw a glance at the sign on the wall to see if she had really made such a stupid mistake. "Uh, no, actually this is the ladies' room," she said slowly, looking him over. "You must be... Matt? Pablo told me about you and - okay, I really really have to go so if you could hang on a bit, thanks -"

She skirted past him, through the closed doors, leaving the boy to realize his little mishap.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: an unusual meeting [private]   an unusual meeting [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:16 am

Matt took a brief glance behind him, only to find a girls' bathroom sign plastered on the door. Oh. He hadn't realized he was that unobservant to walk straight to the girls' bathroom. A blush filling his cheeks, he wondered if she thought that he was gay. "I-I," he stuttered, adjusting his armor awkwardly. "Let's get things straight; I'm not--" he started to say, only to be cut off by Raziel who ran to the bathroom. Did he think he was a transvestite? Most probably.

Moving out of the doorway, he stood awkwardly as he waited for Raziel. Hang on a bit meant for him to wait, right? Sometimes, he couldn't quite understand girl lingo.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: an unusual meeting [private]   an unusual meeting [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:53 am

Raziel reappeared a few minutes later, drying her hands on her jeans. Relief washed over her when she realized that Matt hadn't left yet. She had wondered if he would, because if it were her who made that kind of mistake, she would make sure that the person would never ever see her face again. Or recognize her, for that matter.

"Oh hey, sorry, where were we?," Raziel said, smiling sweetly at him. Shutting the door behind her, she eyed his armor and realized that he had run all the way from the arena to here, only to enter the wrong room. She bit her lip to stifle the giggles that were sure to come. "Matt, right? Pab mentioned you quite a lot. And I mean a lot. In fact, I admit I've been little jealous."

She flashed him a huge grin. He was quite the looker, honestly speaking. More handsome than Pablo, even. But then, something about him bugged Raziel and she wasn't up to voicing that now, not when the poor boy had just been subjected to the embarrassment of being in the wrong room at the wrong time. Attempting to sound casual, Raziel asked, "How is he, by the way?"

Had her ex perhaps mentioned to Matt how they had broken up? Probably not, judging from the excitement in his voice when he saw her. Raziel half-expected his siblings to glare at her when she passed by but they hadn't, leading her to think that Pablo was going to take that secret to the grave. Smart boy.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: an unusual meeting [private]   an unusual meeting [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:06 am

Matt jumped when Raziel emerged from the bathroom, rubbing her hands on her jeans. He wondered if she thought of him as a fool, or something equally as embarrassing. He peed in a girls' bathroom, for Zeus' sake! Could anything be more humiliating than that?

He blinked, taking in her sweet smile. A blush flooded his cheeks at the reminder of her amused expression when he came from the wrong restroom. "Yeah? Well, he and I are pretty close, I guess." he shifted on the balls of his feet, untangling himself from the armor, setting in on the ground next to him. Ever since the incident, he didn't feel like returning back to training. Perhaps he would pick up his sword again, but right now, he was tired as hell and would rather to talk to a cool girl.

"He's fine." Matt shrugged. He hadn't spoken to Pablo ever since he and Raziel broke up. Something about the break up triggered his brother's sudden change in attitude. The pair have grown distant ever since the break up, but Matt didn't want to blame Raziel for it. She seemed nice and there was no doubt that she was pretty, but Matt couldn't bring himself to be attracted to her. For once, she was his brother's ex, which would be violating the bro code. Plus, she was two years older than him. It was evident that Raziel saw him as some prepubescent teen who's still going through the process of puberty or something.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: an unusual meeting [private]   an unusual meeting [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:15 am

raziel
daughter of hyperion

It didn't take a genius to know that there was more to Matt's 'he's fine.' That had to be the most overused lie in history. Raziel didn't push the subject though. A few months back, she heard rumors about how Pablo had come close to inducing a guy into a nightmare-filled coma. That had scared her a little, to be honest.

"I see," Raziel managed slowly, pursing her lips. Her eyes darted to the armor Matt had just set down. Her smile widened in spite of herself, recalling his little mistake. She would most likely never let him hear the end of it. "I guess you lost your will to fight after that little bathroom incident, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an unusual meeting [private]   an unusual meeting [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an unusual meeting [private]
Page 1 of 1