Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting Love (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Meeting Love (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Love (PRIVATE)   Meeting Love (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:58 pm

Meeting Love (PRIVATE) JordanJansen
>>AUSTIN // ATHENA \\ MILLER<<

------------------------------------------
MAYBE I SHOULD TELL YOU THE WAY I FEEL
AND LET TESE HIDDEN DREAMS FINALLY BE REVEALED
DO YOU EVEN NOTICE THE WAY I STARE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin didn't normally spend his time in the Strawberry Fields, but he wanted to try something new. He looked around. He could see many strawberries, as he did when he first came to camp. He could also se grapes in the corner, and a few of Dionysus' children tending to them. Austin smiled, then sat down next to a strawberry bush. He picked a strawberry, and threw it into his mouth. He looked at the sky, when a face appeared. He sat up, and looked at the face. It seemed to belong to a girl, the same age as him most likely. He sighed. "Can I help you?" he asked the girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I CAN'T HELP BUT WONDER IF YOU EVEN CARE
HOW I CARE ABOUT YOU
DO I DARE TELL YOU THE TRUTH

Last edited by Korra on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Love (PRIVATE)   Meeting Love (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:06 pm

"Austin? Is that you?" Bella asked. Bella opened her mouth widely. "You look, different!" She exclaimed. There were a lot of strawberries around the two. Bella met Austin while sword fighting. He taught her. They have not seen each other for a few months now. Bella noticed he got a bit older. Now, he seemed to be around her age.

Meeting Love (PRIVATE) 5
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Love (PRIVATE)   Meeting Love (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Austin hasn't seen Bella in the longest time. He hugged her. "Sorry. Force of habit," he said. He retracted, then smiled. "So, what have you been doing lately?"

HOW I CARE ABOUT YOU

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Love (PRIVATE)   Meeting Love (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Bella couldn't help smiling when he hugged her. "Lets see, been shopping, made friends and walked, like a ot.' She said. Bella giggled a bit. Bella smiled back. "Uh, what have you been doing Austin?" She asked. "Have you gotten, older?" She then added.

Meeting Love (PRIVATE) 5
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Love (PRIVATE)   Meeting Love (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Austin laughed. He couldn't help it. "I guess you could say I got older, since I did have a birthday," he said. "Well, I've been in the library a lot. And training with my sword. That's actually about it," he said. He slightly frowned when she said made friends. Any guy friends? He hoped not.

HOW I CARE ABOUT YOU

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Love (PRIVATE)   Meeting Love (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:21 pm

"Still with that sword, huh?" She said. Bella giggled. She put her hair back. "You know Austin, we should hang out a lot more. I kinda missed us hanging out." She said. She swallowed her spit by accident. Gross she thought!

Meeting Love (PRIVATE) 5
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Love (PRIVATE)   Meeting Love (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Austin nodded. He did want to see more of Bella. They were good friends, so they should hang out like friends, right? That sounds like a great idea! Although I thought of it first," he said with a smirk. He laughed a bit.

HOW I CARE ABOUT YOU

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Love (PRIVATE)   Meeting Love (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:33 pm

"Oh yeah!" She said. Bella laughed. She tried to take a step toward him. But instead fell over a rock, though she fell forward. "Oh, sorry!" She said. Bella blushed and was a bit embarrassed. She could help to smile. "Ah, sorry!"She said again.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Love (PRIVATE)   Meeting Love (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Austin rushed to catch her before she fell down. He looked at her face, then blushed. He stood her up, and smiled. "That was close, huh?" he asked casually. He rubbed the back of his neck, as he did when he was nervous.

HOW I CARE ABOUT YOU

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Love (PRIVATE)   Meeting Love (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:42 pm

"Yeah, uh thanks Austin." She said. Bella was starting to, like him. Should I tell him? Go for it! Mixed emotions were going threw her head. Thats it I'm gonna, no! She was puzzled. "So Austin, any girlfriends?" She asked, just to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Love (PRIVATE)   Meeting Love (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Love (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1