Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting a different type of love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akiza Izinski

Meeting a different type of love Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:20 pm

I walked out to the beach. My assassin's clothing was blowing in the breeze around me. My armor was firmly in place and so were my father's codex weapons, the double bladed hidden blade, the poison blade, the original hidden blade, and the hidden gun. I had throwing knives along with medicine which I actually replaced the old medicine I had with nectar. I also had my sword and dagger on me. At my side was my coin pouch and my smoke bombs. I walked along the sand wondering if I might come across someone. I put my hand on the hilt of my dagger when I heard a step behind me. You could never be too careful.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:32 pm

I followed a girl to tell her somthing. I was holding some wine in my hand and was almost drunk. "your shoes untied" I slurred out. I fell onto the sand and stayed there. feeling drukness creep onto me.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:36 pm

I looked down to realize that yes indeed my boot's lace had become untied. I bent down to tie it and then went over to the girl picking her up and sitting her upright. I then said to her, "You've got to be careful about who you sneak up on. I could've just killed you right now. My name's Catherine Audi-ohmigod you're cute-, excuse me, Catherine Auditore." I blushed deeply under my hood. I couldn't believe I'd just said that.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:39 pm

"I'm Everest Daughter of Dionysus." I said sitting up right. "I think your cute too" I said grabbing her arm and lightly pulling her down on the sand. "you want some wine?" I asked handing the bottle out to her.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:50 pm

I sat down next to Everest and said, "Sure, I'll have some wine." I smiled as I took the bottle from her and began to drink immediately feeling the wooziness come into my head. I looked at Everest and said, "This stuff is really strong. Where'd you get it?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:53 pm

"I made it myself" I said smileing a bit. I stared into her beutiful eyes and began to have an urge to make a move. I snapped my finger and more wine appeared. I chugged a bottle and stared into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:02 pm

I took another sip and suddenly everything started to become very lucid. I looked into her eyes and felt my mind go numb. I didn't know what to say. She was so beautiful I could just kiss her right now. I scooted closer to her and turned my torso towards her so that I could hug her.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 pm

I grabbed her playfuly and kissed her softly on the lips. I quickly puled back and blushed deeply. "Im so sorry" I said looking her in the eyes. "I lost control".
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:09 pm

I looked at her a bit shocked that she kissed me. I didn't know that she felt like that about me. No one had ever felt like that about me. I was the person who shouldn't even exist in this time. I smiled girlishly, which was a sign that I really was drunk because I was never girly, and kissed her fully on the lips for what seemed like forever.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:18 pm

I enjoyed the kiss a little to much and started taking off her shirt and continued kissing her. after what seemed like forever I pulled back gasping for air. I stared at her for a couple moments waiting on what she wanted to do next.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:23 pm

I took off her shirt as well and then well
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a very romantic and sensual time with Everest and then when it was finally over I put my assassin's clothing back on and said, "I'm sorry. I should not have done that. It is a horrifying life that I am to lead. You see I'm not you're everyday demigodess. I'm an assassin. You know Ezio Auditore of the Renaissance era? He was my father. I should have never gotten you involved in this. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:25 pm

"What are you talking about?" "are you in some kind of trouble?" I asled looking at her couriously. I put my cloths on and stared at her still confused.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:42 pm

I looked at Everest seriously and said, "There's no telling when someone will come for me. The Templars as in the Knights Templar back from the Crusades are still around and if they find me they will not hesitate to try to kill me or anyone connected with me. The Assassin's and the Templars have been enemies since the beginning. We, assassins are the good ones in the conflict while the Templars are cold, calculating, and power hungry. They will not stop until everyone serves them, literally. There's no telling when a group of them will come for me and I won't be able to beat them. That is why it is so dangerous for me to be around you."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 pm

"Love is more powerful then anything in the universe." "Catherine, I love you" I said kissing her on the cheek. "I dont care if I die. as long as I die with you. I said sweetly and honestly/ "nothing will stop me from loving you"
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:54 pm

I looked at Everest and said, "Oh, Everest. I'm so happy to hear you say that. I love you too." I hugged her close to me. When we finished the hug I said to her, "I can train you to be an assassin if you'd like. I flexed my fingers on my right hand still remembering the brand that was given me making a sign that I was part of the order of Assassins. When I became an assassin I was branded with hot tongs on my ring finger showing that being an assassin was a lifetime commitment to serve in the darkness to protect the day. Nothing was true. Everything was permitted. My father had taught me that when I was just becoming an assassin. He told me that it didn't necessarily mean that we could do whatever we wanted. He told me it meant that we had the freedom to choose our paths and it was up to us to choose the path that was right.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:30 am

"If it means I can stay with you then you can tech me how to be an assasin" I said with a grin. I hugged her tightly then pulled back. "I love you so much" I admitted.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:57 pm

I looked at her and nodded pointing to a tree that was a little up from the shore. I said, "That will be our first test. I will show you how to climb what may appear unclimbable." The trees branches were about ten feet off the ground but then follow in succession every five feet or so. I got to a place that would be good for me to climb up and then ran towards the tree. I made five steps up the trunk of the tree and then jumped to the side to reach the branch. I hoisted myself on top of the branch and then jumped from branch to branch until I was as high as I could safely go without the branches breaking. I then yelled down to Everest, "Now you try." I wondered how far she'd be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:08 pm

I followed her movment and tried to jump to the first one. I succesfuly got it and pulled my self up. I jumped from branch to branch silently not making a sound and got to the top. "Was that good?" I asked looking down to her.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:34 pm

As she advanced further than I had, I noticed that the branches under her started creaking. I watched her branch carefully and sure enough it snapped after supporting her weight for a couple of moments of supporting her weight. As she fell I used my power to catch her with a vine and supported her weight. I brought her up to my branch and said, "You did well but that is why I stopped here. You can't just climb as high as you can just because you can."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:42 pm

"yea. uhh thanks" I said staying where I was. "what do we do now?" I asked as I jumped from the vine and landed with out a scratch. I sat down on the cool sand wand waited.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:49 pm

I smirked and carefully climbed down from the height of the tree. I then walked to Everest and said, "Well now that you're able to free-run I'd say it's time that you learn how to pickpocket people without them noticing you while you're doing it. With that I used my powers to call a bunch of tree nymphs over to the place. They were not far from their homes and so they were able to come here. I smiled and said, "Well now, here are a bunch of nymphs. I want you to attempt to steal the pouches of drachma that are suspended from their waists without them noticing. And remember once you have done so make yourself scarce otherwise they will figure you out.""
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:52 pm

"ok". I walked over to a nymph and gave her a hug saying its nice to see her. I took the Drachmas and moved on to the next and the next till I was done. when the nymphs walked away I handed her the Drachmas. "was that good?" I asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:58 pm

I looked at him and in a thick Italian accent I said, “Molto bene” I then patted my hand on her back saying, “Now we must teach you how to blend in. Follow me.” I then led her back to the inside of the camp where a bunch of campers were. I said to her, “Alright now I’m going to count to ten and when I open my eyes I don’t want to be able to find you. Only when I say that I give up or I find you should you come out of hiding.” I then said to her, “Are you ready?”
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:47 am

"yea." I said. I walked into the crowd and hid underneath some thick bushes. I sat by the roots in the dirt as I waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Akiza Izinski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:57 pm

I counted to ten and looked around for her. I smirked when I spotted her hiding place. I called out to her and said, "Nice try but in order for me to not see you you will have to blend in to your surroundings and I have to tell you. Your clothes do not necessarily help you blend into plants. You must make yourself look like your surroundings."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a different type of love   Meeting a different type of love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a different type of love
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next