Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The first meeting (isabelle_aphrodesia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thresh

Thresh

The first meeting (isabelle_aphrodesia) Empty
PostSubject: The first meeting (isabelle_aphrodesia)   The first meeting (isabelle_aphrodesia) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Grey was in the forest tracking a group of hellhounds trying to find there alpha, his head would be a great offering to his father. He ran through the forest stopping momentarily at each patch of sunlight to re gain some of his energy. After and hour he was at there den, there were a dozen in all with the biggest the size of a tank. "Oh gods that thing is huge" He said to himself. He walked back about a hundred yards and started thinking of a plan.

After ten minutes he was ready, he would cross the top of the hill bow at the ready fire two shots hopefully destroying a hellhound with each shot. Then continue down the hill each shot will have to hit or he will be overcame and become their dinner. So he began "Chink, Chink" the arrows struck "Two hellhounds down" he said under his breath. He notched a sonic arrow it hit its mark, but it was too close he stumbled back. That was his mistake; the Alpha quickly overcame him and slashed right across his chest. Grey could feel each claw cutting his skin; he had to get out of there. He threw down his quiver and ran; the alpha was interested with the quiver more than Grey. A hundred feet away he shot the quiver, a combination of flame and sound evaporated the remaining hell hounds. All Grey could do is yell at the top of his lungs "Help!"

(((OOC: This is where you save me XD)))
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

The first meeting (isabelle_aphrodesia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first meeting (isabelle_aphrodesia)   The first meeting (isabelle_aphrodesia) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:52 am

Where is that Stallion of mine...I started to get annoyed and irritated. The forest isn't much of my thing and the last time I was here I was inch close, no correction my friends and I was inch close to get major punishment for sneaking out during late nights just to hunt monsters.

A white pegasi wondered off somewhere, a dangerous place it might be but this one hard headed horse kept on going for an adventure. It heard a voice calling for help. So it went near the incident, it saw some flames and it knew that it was a monster that was just freshly slayed. The horse saw the guy who lay on the floor and it immediately knew he is someone from camp. The pegasi was white in color, it stood majestically and around its neck circled a white gold chain with a pendant that says "Sweetheart". The pegasi tried to hep the guy to stand but the guy was weak. "Neiiiggghhhh..." said the Pegasi. Like saying I wish I didn't leave Isabelle behind.

"Oh darn..." I said to myself. Where is that horse of mine. I can't call out for I might magnet some monsters here.
Back to top Go down

The first meeting (isabelle_aphrodesia)
Page 1 of 1