Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] Twilig10
N A T A L E E | R E E N A
D A U G H T E R | O F | A P O L L O

I walked up the hill, more tired than ever. Where had that satyr disappeared to? I had no idea, and frankly I didn't care. I sat on a rock. I had a good view of the rather large pine tree at the bottom of the hill. I looked around at the sky. I whispered to no one in particular, "What is this place?" I continued to look around some more. I knew something was coming. Something big.

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] James
“I’ll keep your face in my mind. . .

"This place, sweetheart, is Camp Half Blood. A safe place for demigods and stuff like that." he informed the girl whom he wandered across when taking a little stroll to try and cure his perpeptual boredom. He had been trying to find someone worthy of his conversation, and now it seemed he had. A girl, no less. Even better, although that last time James talked to a girl, his precious hair was ruined.
"So, need to know anything else? Or do you know it all already?"

“And your words near my heart.”

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:16 pm

"Camp ... Half Blood ... Like as in demigods and such?" I say. I wasn't quite sure if we were talking about the same thing or not. I continue, "Hey, I'm Natalee Reena. What's your name?" I was being kind like I would any other person I met off the street or in this case, on a hill. I smiled. This guy seemed nice.

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:21 pm

" My name? My name's James Harrison North, son of Euterpe, one of the muses. Do you know who your god parent is?" James askeds a question of his own, sitting down next to her on the ground next to the rock. This girl could turn out to be pretty cool.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:30 pm

"Yeah, I know! My dad is Apollo, God of music! Nice to meet you James! How old are you?" I asked another question. As I always say, every conversation starts with a question. I smiled and looked around me. I had never seen anywhere more beautiful.

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:05 am

"Apollo? That must mean we are alike - both children of deities who're related to music and stuff. And I'm sixteen, by the way. How old are you?" This girl had potential. Then again, most girls had potential, according to James. "Actually, nevermind about age. What I want to know is how a girl like you ended up here. Surely you have a loving family at home who are missing their daughter, right?" James attempted to sweet-talk Natalee in the hope of getting something out of it for himself. Though quite what his intentions were, I'm not too certain.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:23 am

N A T A L E E| R E E N A
D A U G H T E R | O F| A P O L L O

I was a little uncomfortable talking about "family." I say, "Well, I never knew my family. They abandoned me as soon as possible. I can even remember their smile, let alone their face. So, no, I don't have a loving family." If I talked about my "family" any more I'd be in tears. I stopped talking about it and I asked him the same thing, "What about your family?"

N A T A L E E| R E E N A

Last edited by Jessica on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:36 am

James shrugged his shoulders. He didn't like to talk about his family either, unless commenting on how crap they were.
"My family? Meh. I have a dad and a brother, both of them complete pansies. I mean, my dad used to be cool and stuff, but then he turned off the drink when my brother was born, and became all sensible and stuff." he rolled his eyes at the prospect of being sensible when it came to partying. It just wasn't done. "So. . . anything interesting happening in your life?"

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:47 am

N A T A L E E| R E E N A

]"No not at all, unless you call living off the streets since before you were one year old interesting. What about you?" I say staring at James. He WAS kind of cute. I smiled. I wondered if he would ask me out or we would just me friends.

N A T A L E E| R E E N A

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:04 am

"Nahh, not much interesting stuff going on. Well, there is a sort of demigod prom thing going on sometime in the nearby future. Fancy going along with me?" he asked her, putting it bluntly. James didn't like using fancy words when simple ones got the point across. Yeah, they had just met, but she was really cool, and James sort of liked her.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:16 am

My heart skipped a beat ... Or twenty! I say, "of course I'll go with you!" I couldn't believe this was happening! I must have come at the right time! I was getting tired of sitting down on a hard rock, so I started to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:39 am

“I’ll keep your face in my mind. . .”

A grin creeped onto James' face, slowly reaching his eyes.
"That's great! Thanks Natalee. You're a cool girl." he stood up, giving her a quick hug. "So, I'll see you then, right?"

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:48 am

The hug ... It was the most amazing thing in my life, except for maybe discoving I was the child of a God. I say, "Yeah! Either that or before then!" I smiled and hugged him back. Only this time I hugged him longer than he had hugged me. I finally let go, the last thing I touched of his was his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:17 pm

"Hopefully before that, right?" he smiled, taking hold of her hand in his own. Well this was fun. For the first time since he was in the muggle world, he had gotten himself a girl, and a pretty one at that. Jamie-boy, you have scored remarkably well. he thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:12 pm

"Oh, yes. I'll pray that we run into each other before that.". I said, almost gripping his hand. It was slightly warm, not sweaty. It was perfect! I stare into his beautiful eyes, finally I find someone with some sense. Not someone that's just in it for me. James seemed to have some sense in him.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Sense? James? As if. We're talking about a guy who can barely count up to one hundred here.
"I'm prayin' too, sweetheart. Straight to Aphrodite herself." he started up his attempts at smooth-talking again, finishing the sentence with a wink. He studied her, with his eyes that were so used to studying the normal mortal girls. They looked drab and dreary in comparison to this semi-immortal beauty. Hell, even Megan Fox would look weak in comparison. Well, in his opinion, which was the only opinion, according to him.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:48 pm

I walked closer to him and lay my head on his chest. It felt hard and muscular. The kind of chest that I liked to cuddle against. I took my free hand and put it right over his heart. I smiled in content. Mortal teenagers were so over-rated, but a demigod teenage boy, I must have been in Aphrodite's palace. I liked this guy, a lot! I didn't want to leave him at all. I wanted to stay by his side until the day I die. I just met him and I already had feelings like this? I'm a hot mess!

A N N A | L Y D I A | Z E E
D A U G H T E R | O F | A T H E N A
? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? !

Last edited by Ginny Weasley on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:58 pm

He placed his hand over hers, pulling her even closer. With his free hand, he tilted her chin upwards and placed a quick kiss on her lips. Feeling as if it wasn't enough, he kissed her again, except for longer. He could get used to this, having a girlfriend. Well, at least he thought he had a girlfriend.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:04 pm

The kiss came to me as a surprise, but I didn't mind ... at all. I was actually hoping a kiss would happen. After our lips separated when the second kiss was through, I started a third kiss, this one even longer than the first two combined. It was a passionate kiss at that. I moved my hands so that they were around his neck.

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:17 pm

He felt her loop her arms around his neck, as the third kiss continued. He decided that he liked this kiss the best, even though there would be many more to come. James circled his arms around Natalee's waist, pulling her closer to him { if that was even possible } and ended to kiss.
"Oh wow. That was. . ." he sighed, both speechless and breathless. Unable to think of anything else to say, he simply engulfed her in another kiss, making this more passionate than the rest, if that was possible.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:27 pm

The fourth kiss was even more passionate than the last. I held it a little while long and then separated my lips only to say, "Yeah ..." I then resumed the kiss. I was going to have to find the most beautiful dress for him. I might have to go to the Aphrodite girls soon. Good thing I had just met an old timer that seemed to know fashion.

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:37 pm

He broke off the kiss again, resting his chin on the top of her head.
"As much as I hate to say it, I think I have to go now. It's almost the end of the month, and I have to write to my dad, as much as I hate doing so. Plus, I have to find the perfect suit for you, the perfect girlfriend."He kissed the top of her head, and hugged her one last time before turning away, and walking down the hill. "Don't be afraid to stop by the Muses cabin if you need me!" he shouted back to her, winking at her one last time, before thinking about what to say to his father. Oh, how he hated the buisness of writing to him once a month. Such a chore.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:43 pm

I put a frown on my face. He had to go. "I also have to get the perfect dress for my perfect boyfriend. Good-bye, James!" She stared at him as he went. It hurt so much to see him have to leave ... for now. I had so much to do now that I knew what this place was. Find Rosetta, get my outfit for the dance, get nice and comfy in the Apollo Cabin, and so much more.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]   Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting One [ P R I V A T E T O N I N J A ]
Page 1 of 1