Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting Someone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:57 pm

I was holding my flute, sitting on a rock. I started to play Gotta Find You. I heard a rustling right after I finished the song and I looked behind me.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:00 pm

I walked out to the lake after studying scrolls and other things Athena chilren are expected to do. I leaned against a tree.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:04 pm

I stand up to see a pretty girl. I had a soft spot for cute girls. She was most likely a child of Athena. I atepped close to her and I say, "Hello, my name is Shilo Caxz. I'm 18 years old, well by a couple of days. What's your name? How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:10 pm

I looked up at him. "Anastasia Rae, Athena, 17 and a half" I said simply.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:36 am

I smile my goffy, but cute smile. Then I say, "Nice to meet you. Do you have a boyfriend?" I put my flute away.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:01 am

"Uh, no. But I'm pretty sure a Hades kid was going to ask me out once" I said shrugging.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:13 pm

I got kind of mad. Everyone wanted to go out with me, but everyone already had a date to the dance! I glare at her for about five minutes and then I leave, storming away from the sweet smelling Anastasia and the nice peaceful grass.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:21 pm

I watched him walk away. Fine. Ask if I have a boyfriend then storm away.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:42 pm

I continue to storm away. I already missed her sweet smell and her beautiful voice. I wanted to kiss her. I decided to go back to my cabin and miss her even more. I might just go to the Aphrodite Cabin and see if I can find the person I asked out but said she was going to the dance with a thirteen year-old.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:00 pm

I sat against a tree near the Lake. I didn't know why he left, I didn't do anything wrong. Maybe he would come back.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:27 pm

I still had a black eye from a punch from an Ares kid. I walked over to the lake and wet a cloth. I placed it over my eye.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:28 pm

looked like he was back. "Well, well, well" I said standing up straight. "You're back"

Last edited by Alexis Sunhart on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:32 pm

"And that surprises you?" I say intimidatingly.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:33 pm

"No" I said smirking.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:38 pm

"I find that hard to believe. You know what I think. I think that you are hoping I came back." I say smirking.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:41 pm

I narrowed my eyes. "No way. I knew you wanted me. You asked if I had a boyfriend, though I said no, you stormed off" I said.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:43 pm

"Well for your information I have a girlfriend now. She punched an Ares kid for me. Right after I got this black eye." I say.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:48 pm

"Good for you" I said grossed out.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:49 pm

"You sound so grossed out. What is wrong with you?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Why the heck are you acting rude to me now when before you were flirting?" I asked making a point.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:56 pm

"I wasn't flirting, I was trying to make a friend." I say.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:09 pm

"I'm sure you were" I said laughing.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:12 pm

"I'm leaving and if I'm lucky I'll never run into you again." I standing up towards the cabins. Then I say, "It wasn't nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:59 pm

"Good" What a creeper.
Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:01 pm

I storm torwards the cabins. I didn't really like her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone   Meeting Someone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next