Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed Empty
PostSubject: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:58 pm

I walked around the beach, I took advantage of the sudden warm weather. I brushed the sand off my pale legs light blue tee shirt and tan kaki shorts. I stepped ankle deep in the water. The wind billowed my waist leagth raven hair.

Last edited by Lissa Rae Beans on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:03 am

Sighing gently I took off my shoes and leaned back in the warm sand. The sand gently brushed up against my skin. It pushed up between my toes and spilled into my shoes. I let out a soft sigh. Of contempt. And melancholy. I looked down at my outfit and then the ocean. Both really pretty. My outfit was normal for me. A black plaid shirt with a black cowboy hat. And dark wash straight legged jeans. And my always red Converse.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:10 am

I yawned slightly, stretching a bit as I walked onto the sand. Awakening from a nap always left me this way. Being a son of Apollo and all, I tend to feel great in this weather. I wore my average orange camp shirt and a pair of cargo shorts. I sighed, struggling to push a fix a bit of hair that didn't want to stay down.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:13 am

I stretched. Then I yawned, starting to nod off a bit. Seeing a boy taking a nap in the sand didn't seem so bad. I decided to follow his example and sleep. Besides, I was an Insomniac at night, so why not sleep here?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:15 am

I walked to the beach and sighed. My red basketball shorts felt breezy and were comfy. And my black tee shirt was skin-tight, yet, breezy as well. Those two hands of mine rested on my hips, and I looked at the sun. I let my feet sink into the sand. Yep, I was shoeless.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:17 am

I sighed and turned around, I laughed slight at Matthew, "Hey" I greeted waving at him, My pine green eyes shone brightly. I brushed a bit of hair behind my ears to keepit out of my face, 'bad wind' I thought
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:20 am

Invoulentarily I let out a large snore.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:22 am

I laughed a bit, giving her a loopy grin. "Hey," I said back, and looked around for a second, hearing a snore.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:25 am

"Yeah, I'm trying to sleeep. It's not working."
~I feel terribley like a third wheel.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:29 am

[ xD ] I feel like just saying, xD would be a waste of space, so here's a unicorn -> Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed Z
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:29 am

I shurged and stepped out of the water and towards Matt, and looked at the girl on the sand before smiling slightly, "Hello" Colby said happily, her rxpression soft and friendly like a childs almost.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:31 am

~Amazingfulness~

"Yo," I said boringly in my best American accent.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:32 am

"Colby!" I shrieked. I scrambled up and tackled her. I smiled large. "Whatcha doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:36 am

"Struggling.... for.....air!" I squeaked almost unabuly. "Elp!"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:37 am

"Sorry." I mumbled. I looked up at the new girl. "Hi there." I was feeling extra nice today.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:42 am

I watched the whole scene play out, and cursed, pushing that frustrating bit of hair back down once again. I jumped nearly out my skin as the alarm on my watch went off unnecessarily.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:47 am

I heard Matt curse, then jump as his alarm went off, "You're being a bit jumpy today, huh?" I joked and facing him, I reached up and ruffled his hair jokingly, a smile on my face showed my teasing
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:47 am

"What was that?!" I said jumping. I was very jittery today...which had nothing to do with the fact that I drank a can of monster this morning right after I downed a Coke.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:51 am

I laughed, shrugging. "My watch," I answered, and let out a breath, calming down.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:55 am

"Oh." I said inhaling.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:57 am

I laughed softly and waved to the other girl and let my hand drop back and start braiding my long hair to keep it still in the wind. "OH! Guess what!?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:39 am

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow with yet another goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:15 am

My smile grew even more as I said, "I got my drivers lincse, and a car!" , happily. My dark green eyes bright with happiness and amusement.

Last edited by Colby on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:04 am

Oh good gods, I thought. Colby? Driving. Funny.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:01 pm

"Oh man," I started. "Every trip to a restuarant must be like a Need for Speed level."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next