Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:03 pm

"Colby, I'd rather you not drive anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:29 pm

"Ya'll act like my driving is bad" I faked hurt then smiled again, then turned to Matt, "Have'nt been out to eat inwhile really"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:32 pm

I laughed, nodding. "Yeah, same here." Once again, I nearly leaped out of my skin as the alarm went off once again.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:39 pm

I rolled my eyes and gently grbbed his wrist and looked at the wacth, "Maybe... you should turn it off?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:55 pm

I nodded, and pulled the wristwatch off, flinging it into the ocean. "I didn't know how to turn it off," I said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:15 pm

"I have to second that notion. But my driving is pretty bad too."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:37 pm

"Nice..."I let go of his wrist and laughed slightly, sitting down and crossing my legs indain style. I got bored and poked my side and giggled once then stopped.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:03 pm

I sat down as well, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:19 pm

"Yeah I'm gonna go take a nap." I said.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:37 pm

I rolled my eyes a nodded, "You do that" I said leaning agaist Matt and looking to the ocean and the sky, past mid day, my enregy started to come back slowly, "Cause when you wake up, I'm going to take you all riding."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:53 pm

"No, as in I'm gonna go back to the Zeus cabin and sleep. I dare anyone to try and disturb me. Those who try may not walk away with both arms intact." I warned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:55 pm

I frowned, "What if it's one of your sisters?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:07 pm

"..."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:36 pm

I laughed, listening to the two. "Meh, what the heck. I'm up for it."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:45 pm

I looked up for a moment, "A nap or car ride?" I asked kinda confused, My green eyes tinted slightly looking into his bright azure ones for the anwser..
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:50 pm

"Car ride," I answered, and let out another loopy grin.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:57 pm

I laughed at his grin and lay my head agaisnt his sholder again, "You're a brave man, Matthew" I told him softly and seroiusly, my tone joking though.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:00 pm

"Yeah, I know," I said, jokingly, and laughed a bit as well.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:07 pm

I felt content to just sit there, lean agaisnt Matt and listen to the waves in the back ground, like the piece of bliss and clamness you rarely get and hates when it ends. She was at the point of peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sSExuyL_X8 listen to this song Adam
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:13 pm

[ Ohs. I've heard that song! xD It's awesome. ]

A few seconds, or maybe a few minutes. I couldn't really tell at the state of absolute ecstasy. However, I knew it had to end, so I decided to go ahead and break the silence, like ripping off a band-aid. I used a subtle question that had been floating around in my mind. "So um...like, what are we? You know, like..." An awkward silence. "Boyfriend and girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:20 pm

She felt it before it happened, the peace ended and a question that pretty much stopped my heart for a moment I looked up at him with a mischiovious look it my eyes, "Not until you ask me to be" I said with a smile smirk, no longer leaning on him but looking in his eyes and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:24 pm

"Ok. Um...Colby," I started. Gulp. "Will you be my girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:30 pm

I smiled and quickly pecked him on the lips softly and leaned agaisnt him again, "Yes". My heat beat madly like it running on firecrackers.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:32 pm

I let out a sigh of relief, glad that my fears of rejection had subsided. "Um...cool," I said stupidly, not sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:37 pm

"Yay!" I said and clapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed   Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chicka-Dee Where ya go? (Just Remp) Comments are allowed
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next