Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

"You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp) Empty
PostSubject: "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp)   "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:46 pm

The strawberry fields were a peaceful place. Plus-- it smelled fantastic! This was McKay's favorite place, after discovering that she could plant a mini garden of her own! She had a bucket full of plump raspberries and blackberries. The girl popped a raspberry in her mouth and giggled. She loved the taste of freshly picked fruit! She had to say, Mr. D had lightened up a bit after he heard that he only had 50 more years of working at this Camp. "I love summer," McKay cooed, looking up into the cloudless sky.

Laughing at herself, she picked a ripe strawberry from the bush in front of her and inspected it for bugs. Brushing it off, she bit off a bit and let the flavor explode on her tongue. It was a perfect day. All she needed was a trip to the busy beach and sun bathe. Her porcelain pale skin needed some tanning! As McKay got up, she flattened out her short shorts and when she looked up, she had hit heads with somebody! "Ouch..." she groaned, laughing and rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp)   "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:09 am

alden miller
watch your back

Alden Miller had always loved the strawberry fields. The scent that floated in the air enticed him to stay, and the peacefulness left him put his guard down. It was nice to not be ready for anything, you know? He liked to just walk through and enjoy himself. As he started to walk past a girl who was crouched down, observing some berries, he thought nothing of it. That was, until she had jumped up and their heads had collided. Pain shot through his skull, and instantly he jumped back, grabbing his scalp. "Ow..."Alden gritted his teeth together for a moment, disoriented. After a moment, however, he regained himself. Glaring at the girl before him, he took in her appearance.

She was rather thing, probably around one-hundred pounds, and her hourglass figure was very distinctive. The first thing that had caught Alden's eye was her layers of thick auburn hair. In all, she was a rather pretty girl. This was, if Alden could get over the fact that she had just given him a concussion. His hazel gaze directed at her, and he opened his mouth to speak for a moment. "Hello," he muttered, and brushed a strand of raven hair from his eyes. "Do you enjoy bringing others pain?"

Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp)   "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:35 am

mckay thorn
a writing rose

McKay's face turned as red as the strawberries she had in her hand. Shaking her head, she smiled and rubbed her forehead. The boy was about her age, possibly even younger. His face had a child-like hint to it, but he was pale and scrawny. Not exactly the cutest guy McKay had seen. After staring at him for a few moments, McKay's eyes darted to the ground then looked back up. "It certainly it fun watching people be in pain, but I do not enjoy giving others pain. Yet I do have a knack for doing it though," McKay giggled, folding her hands behind her back. McKay's appearance was similar to the boy's appearance. She had porcelain pale skin and thick auburn hair. She wasn't the strongest girl, nor the weakest. Her eyes were a light green, and filled with curiosity. McKay didn't have enough courage to introduce herself. He seemed to be the one who was talking. "I'm sorry," McKay said flatly, a bit of amusement being able to be found in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp)   "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:25 am

alden miller
watch your back

Alden rolled his eyes, and smiled slightly. "Yeah, just don't let it happen again," he said, a playful ring in his voice. Before a yawn could escape from his lips, he said something unintelligible. Scratching the back of his head, he frowned. Normally, Alden was cursed with being paranoid. Alert...that was the word he would describe himself as. Being in somewhere as quiet as this, however, was unnatural. "Forget it all, dances were never my scene anyway." The whisper was probably only heard by him, as intended. "I'm Alden, son of Moros." His introduction was bundled with an outstretched hand. Waiting for her to shake his hand, he laughed slightly. "And you are? Certainly you must be a daughter of Aphrodite? Correct me if I'm wrong, but..." Alden thought for a moment, a flustered expression on his face. "I mean, if you're not, that's fine! Of course, girls who aren't can look great too, I just mean... Oh man, I'm just making a fool of myself now, I'm sorry. Anyway, there's not really a reason for you to apologize," he said, frowning again. "It was an accident. No harm done." Alden waved it away, and chuckled a bit. "Usually I'm not like this," he informed her. Placing his hands on his waist, he did a slow spin, taking in the sights. "It must be the way it is here that's doing this to me. I must sound like an idiot."

Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp)   "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:25 pm

mckay thorn
a writing rose

McKay giggled sweetly and grinned. She got that a lot. Guys tended to assume she was an Aphrodite child. That was unusual since she had auburn hair instead of blonde. Alden... What a funny name! Er, not that McKay wasn't funny, too. Smiling, McKay shook his hand and looked him in his eyes. "I'm McKay Thorn. No, I'm not a daughter of Aphrodite, but you're close. She doesn't quite have anything to do with beauty, but she does have to do with love," McKay whistled, giving out little hints that she liked Alden just as much as he seemed to like her. "Aww, how sweet is it that Moros is the goddess of impending doom?" the girl cooed, her eyes lighting up with laughter and happiness. McKay was that kind of girl, who fell in love over and over again. She wasn't quite sure if Alden was the guy for her. There are plenty of other fabulous guys out there and he happened to be one of them. Tucking back a strand of her thick auburn hair, McKay pulled out a notepad and started writing down a poem about him. She didn't quite know what the poem would do, but she was sure it would make him like her even more. Looking up from her paper, McKay saw the curiosity in Alden's eyes. Should she recite the poem?

"Like a magnet that pulls me to you
When you're around me
There's nothing I can do
But get ever nearer to the beauty
That is you

When you're close to me
I feel whole
After all it's my heart that you stole

But for you its different,
It's not quite the same
Sometimes I wonder if you even remember
my name,"

McKay looked up, just realizing that she said the poem just quietly enough for Alden to hear. What had she done? She didn't want to make him fall in love unnaturally! Her face turned bright red, then she looked away quickly and sighed to herself. Oh man, she didn't just make him fall in love with her!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp)   "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:05 am

alden miller
watch your back

Alden laughed slightly at her Moros comment, and shrugged. His gaze stayed glued to her as she removed a notepad, and published her thoughts on paper. The first paragraph of her whispers passed straight by Alden, as he had began examining a patch of grapes in the corner of the fields. Turning his head back towards her though, he heard the final few stanzas, and furrowed his brow.

"It's not quite the same/ sometimes I wonder if you even remember/ my name."

"What the heck are you talking about? It's McKay..." He frowned, obviously not understanding what the poem had meant. Maybe love poems didn't work if the people they were meant for couldn't comprehend them? Whatever it is, it was obvious that Alden had suddenly been artificially infatuated with her. Of course, that wasn't to say that he didn't feel anything at all. There was something, no matter how deep down it was, that was building. "Er..." Shuffling his feet for a moment, he glanced around. The atmosphere had suddenly grown very awkward. "Anyway, so who is you're immortal parent? You know, if you don't mind to tell me." One might have laughed at how Alden was so oblivious to her hints, and how he was so close-minded.

Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp)   "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:29 pm

mckay thorn
a writing rose

McKay noticed that her poem had any affect on Alden. Maybe Love Poems didn't work if the person is already on love with the subject? This was lucky for McKay, most of the times she blurts out things she doesn't mean. Letting out a large breath she didn't know she was holding, McKay looked at her bubblegum pink Converse and noticed that Alden's feet were shuffling. He seemed to stumble on his words when speaking to McKay. There was one thing that McKay didn't know. The love magic wears off if the actual person falls in love within a 10 day period.

"What? Um,"
McKay stuttered, realizing he asked her a question.
"I'm a daughter of Erato, y'know. One of the Muses,"

McKay grinned, hoping to make him fall head over heels. Of course, she hated it when boys were all over her, but when they would listen to her, and be next to her when she needed it... She loved that. McKay never had a guy who would actually listen to her, not just make her talk just to hear her cute accent and voice. She wanted a guy who understood her, and cared about her. Not just some guy who just stares. Gods, that would be creepy.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp)   "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:22 pm

alden miller
watch your back

"Erato? Er..." His face contorted into a confused expression for a moment. "Oh, yeah, Erato." Glancing at the ground, he tried to hide his confusion. The name was so familiar, yet he couldn't remember who exactly it was. It was a Muse, of course. In fact, McKay had just said that they were a Muse, but a Muse of what? "So...er..." Biting his lip for a moment, he decided to shove his hands in his pockets. "Nice day, isn't it?"

[[ Soooo sorry for the short post. I had no muse for this post. ]]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp)   "You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"You're bleeding juice!" (Private to Remp)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: