Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Careful what you wish for. (Muse, Remp, Chi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Careful what you wish for. (Muse, Remp, Chi) Empty
PostSubject: Careful what you wish for. (Muse, Remp, Chi)   Careful what you wish for. (Muse, Remp, Chi) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Walking through the forest the only thing truly going throught her mind was. 'I hope I could just fall off the earth and forget I ever went through this crap. Destiny stoped by a huge rock and tied her now just alburn red hair up in a ponytail. Light freckles had popped up on her arm's and nose just barly from staying in the sun to long and her pale skin was a very light tan. She proped her leg on a rock and ran her hand down her toned calf that burned from running away after her sister kept trying to calm her down because she almost killed a newcomer in his frist fight with a sword.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you wish for. (Muse, Remp, Chi)   Careful what you wish for. (Muse, Remp, Chi) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:12 pm

"Des?" Maddie asked, not too far from her sister. She jogged over close to her, but kept her face stern. Even though she was wearing basketball shorts, Maddie wore a studded belt. In her belt was her sword, just because in the forest, it's dangerous. "What are you doing here?" she asked. Maddie didn't even know why she was here. Sighing from her question, Maddie started to tap her foot. Her black converse made no sound against the dirt covered ground.

Last edited by Music on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you wish for. (Muse, Remp, Chi)   Careful what you wish for. (Muse, Remp, Chi) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Sitting upon a tree, not too far from the two girls, Carter watched, curious as to what was going on. He blinked a few times, and leaned forward a bit, trying to hear them better. The son of Nyx seemed to blend into the foliage, making him unseen to the duo on the ground. They're dangerously close to the Labyrinth... This though, of course, only made him more interested as to what was going on. He slid down to a lower branch, trying to be quiet as possible. Listening, he heard the one who had just approached talk to the other girl, Des, was it? He assumed that that was a nickname.

"What are you doing here?"

He blinked again, and swatted at few gnats who had made their way over to him.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you wish for. (Muse, Remp, Chi)   Careful what you wish for. (Muse, Remp, Chi) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Des frowned at her sister. Looking dead into her eyes show the triedness the bags, the cuts and bruises and even the sadness pent up in the very pits. Not that she was this upset over her sister but she had lost her strongest point. Destiny was dangerous to helfself she didn't care about limits and if she didn't have away to get them out she would train to the death if she could. Taking a step to the side she said in a strong voice. "To get away,"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Careful what you wish for. (Muse, Remp, Chi)   Careful what you wish for. (Muse, Remp, Chi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Careful what you wish for. (Muse, Remp, Chi)
Page 1 of 1